Kanye

do I dare say he is "our nigger"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNccDaSWjlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes our nigga

what has this guy actually done to get so famous again? hes out of shape, looks like a cuck, steals other peoples work, hes an asshole, what did he do to make it big?

I always knew he was redpilled

he's an artist you degenerate spic

Tommy Sotomayor is our nigger.

He made "music"

Say it with me
KANYE THE 2020 EXPERIENCE

Kanye would make a fascinating mayor of New York

MAH NIGGA

Help me Sup Forums
What is this mans name again?

Caitlyn Jenner is redpilled too, and I think Kim Kardashian got redpilled as well

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=RNccDaSWjlE
he's our negrus alright

No. He came out after he got elected so he gets all the benefits of being a Trump Supporter without, not only the backlash leading up to him getting the presidency, but the risk that he lost and then being foreverial shitposted to death by liberals.

Fuck him.

He's just trying to get attention.

Ignore him, like always.

>i didn't vote ...
>but if i did ...
>it would have been for
>whomever won
>and cut me a check on the regular

gib me dats muh golddigger

He hasn't made anything worthy of attention since 808s & Heartbreak (2008). But Amerifats are gullible, they worship anyone just because they're on tv.

Spirit cooking

David "Black Lives Matter's Lives Don't Matter" Clarke is our nigger

He's a class A troll and either him or a talented Jew who works under his name make catchy music for normies.

no. kanye still needs to go away. and his fatass whore wife. their bullshit has wrecked havoc on this once great nation.

Any other nig other than our based black death delivery merchant Clark is a false answer to a false narrative. Hands up dont shoot was a lie!

Bruce Jenner.

then theres this cocksucker post quatro. lookin like a smooth criminal

Holy shit, the leaves think alike.

I... I'm afraid to agree with them though. David Clarke actually does something important. Kanye West is a talentless piece of shit. I'd throw most of his stuff in the garbage if someone gave it to me for free.

>808s & Heartbreak
That's his worst album. His only great work is Yeezus. MBDTF is overrated and the rest are decent.

I... Is he one of us?

>His only great work is Yeezus

Ever heard of MBDTF? Easily his best work.

Literally no niggas at my school be fuckin with Kanye no more his shit over fool.

Im deadass bout to burn my Yeezys

>they worship anyone just because they're on tv
kek

Yeezus is his worst album.

He has slowly been getting red pilled more and more the past few years.

Kanye honestly doesn't know what the hell to do at this point.

nigga.