Team Trump

What does Sup Forums think about Trump's new team?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/video/2016/jun/10/michael-moore-donald-trump-dinosaurs-video-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think they'll fuck it up big-league

so far not bad

hoping for rudy over romney at state

Neconappalooza

Anyone besides Muhammad? Anyone?

They seem set to obey the God-Emperor.

Both the Trumpfags and the Libtards aren't paying attention to the real issue facing Donald Trump. The baby boom generation (much of which supported him) is a retiring and getting sicker everyday. Since Obama's signature legislation was the ACA. Which admittedly needs tweaking, Trumps main challenge will be what he replaces it with. The success of this single piece of legislature is the most important issue of his presidency. All the foreign policy, civil rights, and immigration issues are tiny in comparison to the damage or success hinging on health care in America. So far nobody that can handle the one thing that matters.

Add General Mattis and Sheriff Clarke and I'll be content

So diverse

I think our Peso is fucked

I was really hoping he would build his team with other tv stars.... oh well. Cant keep winning forever.

I see a fist in the thumbnail of that.

Its like the us is now being run by a bunch of clones of my neighbor steve

Well, that would be Romney wouldn't it? He's done it at the state level after all, hasn't he?

If he defunds the drug war, won't your economy improve?

neocons and rednecks

i'm excited for 4-8 more years of BUSH

>Replace
Gov ""doing'" medicine and healthcare is what got us into this mess in the first place

Isn't Rudy just as corrupt as hillary?

I think it's worringly neo-con. Hopefully they're going with the tides and will follow what Trump wants.
The CIA appointee especially has totally fucked positions on Syria.

That's not a meme dude, Sup Forums isnt for actual discussion over Trump policy.

WHAT IS DOING FUCKING ROMNEY TALKING TO PRESIDENT TRUMP??

Ruck that rat

Looks awesome. I missed the Bush years, that's when America was at its greatest.

theguardian.com/film/video/2016/jun/10/michael-moore-donald-trump-dinosaurs-video-interview

remember white males are dinosaurs, on the way out.