SWEDEN YES!!!!

cuck my country into pieces

this is my last generation

poverty growing, crime uptick

don't give a fuck if my wife takes black dick

Top kek.

You faggots deserve it.

Even Sweden and Canada have to fall for the great awakening to happen so be it.

How does Israel get better when there are more Muslims every year?

why is france so high? it's already a shithole

For such a poor-ish country we're not half bad heh

I'm leaving this testing ground before 2020, hope its not too late by then.

That doesn't even make sense. Sweden is already a third-world nation.

PORTUGAL BELONGS TO THE SPANISH!

See, this is why open borders just makes economic sense.

It's time to be strong and fight, not the time to retreat swedebro.

The last remaining ethnic swedes will literally be the elite. We will be controlling a horde of savage sandniggers. Reminder that 95% of all refugees coming here are unemployed. This is gonna end one way or another

Kek

Not good enough.

As if that projection matters when all the sub-humans are ash.

Is (and will be) Australia the most powerful country in the world?

Why is that funny? It's not even news, they've never been aligned with NATO or the Soviets.

If SD doesnt win 2018 I'm out. At least I redpilled my family and we will keep our genes pure, they have already left.

I think the truth is sugarcoated and it will get even worse then what the speculations say, only chance we have is if SD wins 2018 and reverse some of the damage. If cucks and puppets prevent it then I dont care anymore.

Every real Swede might as well get off that sinking ship and go somewhere that won't be a total shithole in a decade. Your once beautiful country is a lost cause.

Enjoy your south africa

Why not just move up a bit north and declare a new sweden?

Where they have gone?

Probably SD will win, but they wouldn't be able to form a government (I think Sweden is a parliamentary system, if not say it).

I don't really think a SD government would change anything. probably immigration would be stopped momently, but the problem is already is inside. We need mass deportations.

Is this a legit sauce?