youtube.com/watch?v=-5mNLKfbgio
youtube.com/watch?v=XKgHw7_V8ys
youtube.com/watch?v=nja-Jb5nn54

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inGzV783nsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=inGzV783nsE

Based

mama forbade their love so they killed her and then killed themselves instead of going to prison

Now imagine fighting against thousands of those crazy fuckers.

Every time I feel the urge to do something crazy/violent I blame it on my slav genes.

9:07 some lord of flies

Seems fabricated. How could a police van be so idle outside their home for so long.

They would have been surrounded from multiple angles and seized.

bands of wild kids always existed in cities but in the 20th century it's not so common sight to see... except in Russia.

beautiful tragic love story

this makes me prouder to be russian

> дiти
Fuck off, cockhole.

> hurr durr some shit on social network nobody knows what - nobody injured, but two retards who have find a gun
> what`s wrong with Russia
Well, fuck me.

these people were my niggas why they kill themselves?

Stalin is smiling at me. Can you say the same Imperial?

Пиy!~

fuck man i wish the bolsheviks wouldn't have destroyed thousands of years of progress, we need to MRGA

Haha is this kid chambered in asian dick?

Russia is not a country but a state of mind

lol did all that shit and i bet he never even tapped that bitch.

>slav
>human

anyone have that (I think it was a) Sup Forums post making fun of the russian argumentation. it's one post, but the guy is pretending to argue with a PROOFS russian, and by the end, the non-russian is praising putin?

I can't explain it better than that, but it's hilarious. tia.

>TFW no slav qt to go out guns blazing with

>that ugly whore is dead
Feels good.

Well, least we have proof that in fact some women are capable of actual devotion to loving a man. AAAAND SHE HONORED HER PACT AND AN-HERO WITH HER MAN. TWO UNICORNS, ONE ROOM.

So they threw a TV out the window at a cop then shot up his van and fucked off until backup arrived?
Is that all the video?
I'm sure you can find a boon pretty easily, same shit.

Wrong. She probably fucked a bunch of dudes then after realizing she's a whore, convinced some poor kid to kill himself with her.

You want a serious answer? Here it is: a) The unwillingness to follow the law on part of population (because sometimes it's quite retarded to follow it due to poor implementation) and b) the inability to properly implement laws on part of the government (and the government is unable to implement law properly due to point a).

None of this would have happened if the gun owner followed the Order of the Government №814 that explicitly demands gun owners to keep their guns where they constantly live. As far as I know, the guy kept them in a cottage which he briefly visited during summer breaks (according to another version, the owner died some time ago and the law enforcement overlooked the fact that he had guns). But he must have thought "Oh, that's just an yet another retarded formality". Well. quite often it's quite reasonable to think that way but in this particular case it wasn't. Thank God the media is blaming the "cruel computer games" though, the gun control here in Russia is already unreasonably strict.

The kids themselves are just misguided children neglected by their parents. There are millions of their likes everywhere so essentially nothing of value was lost. Besides, they have crossed a line by firing at a law enforcement so even if (it's VERY unlikely) they have been killed by Sable squad (one of the many equivalents of SWAT), they completely deserved it.

TL;DR: Due to the overall poor implementation of laws, Russians rarely follow them to the last letter so a peasant needs thunder to cross himself and wonder.

Text on picrelated: «You see, Petrovich, our main problem is that nobody guards the bounds of a human mind».

A NUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKI

Basically this. Also nice digits.

Russians are subhuman mongoloid

This is a well-know fact.

>still no video of them actually dying
step up

Seems like a pellet gun

Bump for this

>"cruel computer games"
Haha. I remember the 90s.'
Look out west, Russia is catching up.