Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

How could Trump and his supporters ABUSE WOMEN like this?????

Pro-choice is the only sensible position.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

I wish I was aborted.

The only people who would still have abortions after a repeal of Roe vs Wade are godless liberals and welfare niggers

Nothing of value would be lost.

Why do you shills think that the people here give a fuck about abortion? You can kill shitskin babies all you fucking want. I don't give a shit.

fuck off leaf

abortion is murder

Maybe stop being a woman???

I think abortions for liberals and niggers should be mandatory.

>When you claim to be about equality, equal opportunity, acceptance, tolerance, and saving lives but you're fine with mothers neglecting their children and killing their unborn children

Fuck you too, bitch.

why care about unborns?

After examining several liberal policies, I don't think I've found a single one isn't in some way hypocritical.

Roe v Wade wasn't the beginning of women murdering unborn children, it was the end of them being punished for it.

Sup Forums tier thread, nope

Pro-choice makes sense because only niggers, latinos, and leftist whites will choice to not reproduce. The state should fund abortion because it keeps the idiot population low, and if you have more than one abortion you should receive mandatory sterilization.

The problem will solve itself if we apply ourselves, guys.

Fund abortion, get rid of welfare

Relevant

This is the correct opinion.

Even if abortion is murder, who gives a shit. It slows down population growth

You conservacucks are so hell bent on being anti-liberal that you cant realize that theyre right about this one.

Roe v wade was implemented so the US med/science labs could have all the juicy aborted fetus tissue to develop "vaccines" (biological weapons) with.

It slows down population growth in WESTERN countries, which is what Jews want.

Still should be legal to cull the weak, but again sterilization is mandatory and we most encourage white familes to have more and more kids. I say 3 kids per family, to go over the replacement rate.

praise kek! it is spoken let it be done..

It's the difference between idealism and being practical

idealism is more "this is my truth, i don't care of the effects'. that can be respected, it is a principled and even soulful position

while being practical has to do with achieving a desired effect for producing mental and environmental homeostasis. but of course that can never be reached because problems must be produced by people who desire, because they have an attachment to reality, and think there are quality gradations to reality.

the reason the idealist is more soulful is he is not attached, and says "experience has no quality but quantity", and throws caution to the wind. They will die in a pot of boiling water, smiling. soulful because it is beyond human mechanism input/output maintenance.

They should be punished anyway.

the spice is strong w/ this one

Fund voluntary surgical sterilization in exchange for welfare eligibility.

The sensible position is to make abortion mandatory for some, and illegal for others.

>MUH BODY MUH RIGHTS

Should be: MUB BODY, MY WALLET

Why do women want to hold others accountable for their mistakes by demanding state sponsored abortions and birth control?

>slutty women dying

We're just helping natural selection.

>end of women dying from them
>half of abortions are females
ok

The only people who have abortions before a repeal of Roe vs Wade are godless liberals and welfare niggers though.