>i´m gonna need more rope

The KKK

Candlejack. Fuck your stupid meme.

i think it was candleja-
*gets kidnapped*

Candlejackoff!

Get it!

Hahahahahah

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Candlejack” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking t

Attached: Candleja-.jpg (259x194, 6K)

May may

Candyass

how would you have been kidnapped if you didn't even finish his name? that's not how you do it

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_touhou_drawn_by_wool_miwol__d3bf2dc348b98cc50dca59a32a28ff3c.png (478x388, 164K)

Love this twist on an old school meme.

that's not how it works

you're suppose to say Candlejack and then he

newfag

Lord Moldybutt

Candlejack, more like Smhandlejack, this meme’s whack, he can just blow my stack, he’s such a hack, his skills are lack, he should be called Zach, I’ll beat him while he’s in a sack.

That motherfucker doesn’t exist and if he does that he can kiss my a

Attached: F3E01E13-9308-420A-BC36-A2F18EF10B10.jpg (625x701, 67K)

You dun goofed.

Wow, he even took out a Navy Seal.

>candlejack file still has name from when I was a new-fa

Jack Candle the candlestick maker.

Um...
It's on the tip of my tounge... Handlemack, I think?

MUNGPOSTER, NO!

mike jones

ABANDON THREA

-asn't it kcajeldnaC

Damn, they didn't even say Candlejack and they got ta

All of you just need to stop saying Candlejack. Seriously, it shouldn't be that hard not to say Ca

Candleora Jackealis

Attached: double.jpg (1226x768, 86K)

Lord Moldybutt

best use of both memes i've seen in quite a while.

Attached: navyjack.png (974x231, 62K)

can he say his own name though?

Oh I remember now! His name is SCREAM

OH NO, MUNGPOSTER'S GONE!

Attached: HEY HEY HEY THAT'S NOT OKAY.gif (260x195, 653K)

It's unrelated to saying Candlejack. The timing of his kidnapping was just unfort

>Candlejack thread in 2018
Find a newer meme, you fucking faggo

Why does he take you if you just type his name? You're not saying anything. Does this Candlejack faggot just watch the Internet all day for anyone that ty

How kind of Candlejack to post these user's comm