who can take this hothead seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediacast.ic.utoronto.ca/20161119-FAS/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jew
>against degeneracy

Will they ever get together pol?

fpbp, with the trips

This is a really weak argument against Ben. Decent people don't use middle fingers? And why in the fuck would you place your soapbox of decency at Sup Forums?? Like, is you retarded?

John Podesta probably visits Sup Forums and Sup Forums for his weekly fix of "cheese pizza" and you're going to denounce Ben over flicking off snowflakes?

I can't even

I had a guy that looked similar to Ben Shapiro make me a pizza at a Casey's General Store.

The pizza was pretty good for a gas station pizza. It was better than Cesar's Pizza.

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

He was really heated during this particular event. In addition to flipping the bird, he also swore quite a bit, and made lewd references to farts and sex.

Hardly conduct of a self-described Orthodox Jew, who is bound by the morality described in the Torah. Maybe he's having trouble at home with his fat ugly jew wife.

They did it 1st. Everyone who has a political opinion basically claims to champion decency and Ben is a better person than most of them.

>everyone at every single college republican club no matter university is in love with Shapiro and Milo and want to pay for them to give speeches.

Friendly reminder that baby's first """alt-right"" is just as retarded as standard college marxism.

If you're not full fash you're doing it wrong, as evidenced by these kikes.

I wish he would admit he holds some serious biases which he resoundly considers to be unbiased and 100% fact (like his neocon attitude and agresseion to protect Israel under any circumstance, a state which can absolutely do no wrong) and has several feelings which completely goes against fact (like the whole thing with Michele fields)...but then has the beans to say that 'facts don't care about your feelings'

Other than that he's ok. Just started listening to his podcast at work for his post election coverage. Obviously a really smart dude, but a bit of an overexcited and emotional brat at times

I think he's got a long way to go (intellectually development wise) before he can be someone of influence. Has the potential though

He was mocking a nignog who was doing the same thing. Nothing to see here.

>none of these things are against jewish law

>CSULA student/YAF member.
>user
>Shapiro comes invited by our club; liberals riot while this rat sues the school for violating the 1st amendment.
>he's got banter, but it's dedicated for the young cuckservatives who (were) are ardently anti-trump.
>5/10, milos no better.

He's going to be at my university in a few weeks' time.

I'm going with a microphone and a recorder. Going to try to get a Q&A going. Trying to be "official".

What should I ask Mr. Shapiro, Sup Forums?

If a war broke out between America and Israel, which side he would be on

this is a better question, i rescind my original one

Well, since the Palestinians and other camelfuckers are already at war with America, I'd say Israel is pretty well positioned to be okay.

Fuck you, this is America. If you don't like it, move to Germany.

his wife is actually quite pretty

>Palestinians at war with America

>cant change a tire

>cant fight

>cant look you in the eye

>cant hoax with michelle fields

What can he do? Is he good at regurgitating talking points?

>What can he do? Is he good at regurgitating talking points?

He's good at jew rhetoric, which basically consists of never answering a question directly and never admitting defeat.

>sjw
>peaceful protesters

Kek
Tell another one user.

he can marry a qt and have multiple children. can you say the same?

nice trips

op is an fag

>qt

nice gif, virgin

avo man!!!

f

You're a fucking faggot if you don't find her attractive lmao. I would donkey fuck the shit out of her.

ucking leaf

>c-cmon y-you gay goyim, our women are h-hot!

But not hot enough, she needs to get about 2,000 degrees hotter.

he didnt shoot any of them and they probably said some ghey shit

For a lot of people they progress from libertarians or generic conservatives to natsoc.

Jordan Peterson debates Bill C-16 at 9:30 EST this Saturday.

Link to the webcast: mediacast.ic.utoronto.ca/20161119-FAS/index.htm

Discuss.

9:30 AM

Shapiro's (public) ideals and arguments are almost flawless. Milo, obviously, is, for lack of a better term, a huge fucking faggot. The only thing the Right has going for them is Stoicism. If a vocal member is not Stoic, it discredits the whole ideology.