Sup Forums Music

It's the 10th anniversary of The Sup Forums Soundtrack next year...

Attached: ariel_found_headphones_by_sakimichan-d5nkok8.jpg (1280x1660, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!MgtWhBzY!f7aX7tTMHF9KIiJ7och56w
youtube.com/watch?v=yMFk1_R27l0
mediafire.com/folder/f558w711cq5ka
youtu.be/aRsOBFhNjVM
youtu.be/qStlMci-Xx0
youtu.be/-840keiiFDE
youtu.be/ONxp_lLXWGk
mediafire.com/file/p2clsj8dtowuse8/Batman Scoundrels.zip
mega.nz/#!18gDxCJD!HKAtb_BUO38Qg3K6CvbbNahEklWfqBcKUChEBZH08ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After around 40 albums I don't think there is much left to add.

Frank West remains my favorite Namefriend

>It's the 10th anniversary of The Sup Forums Soundtrack next year...
The what now?

It seems that way. I haven't been here in a while, but it seems like Sup Forums as a board, and the industry it represents doesn't care for the music as much anymore.

40 albums is a good run. Especially with the limitations self placed on it. Nothing wrong with it ending.

A 40+ volume collection of comic and cartoon music.

Attached: Volumes 1-10 of 40.png (826x3177, 1.52M)

What limitations?

No theme songs or soundtracts.

That and the 2 minute minimum were more guidelines than hard rules. Are MF links allowed on Sup Forums?

I've got Sup Forums Sountrack Vols. 1 - 35, plus Batman, Christmas, Sup Forumsmance, Halloween, Superman, S/co/undrels, Spider-Man, Sup Forumsrchestra Vols. 1 and 2, and Sup Forumsll/a/boration.

Am I missing anything besides Vols. 36 - 40?

Yeah, he made exceptions and wasn't an annoying autistic dick which is probably why it actually made it so much further than most Sup Forums projects.
I mean holy fuck, 40 albums plus holiday and character theme albums without theme songs or movie soundtracts is nuts.
And yes mediafire isn't blocked.

Christmas 2 (if it ever gets finished) and Storytime.

Oh and also no animated music videos.

I'm gonna need Storytime, then.
I should set up a MEGA archive for the soundtracks if there isn't already one.

Let me know if this works.

mega.nz/#F!MgtWhBzY!f7aX7tTMHF9KIiJ7och56w

Anyone have more recommendations?

The ending theme to Judge Dredd: Superfiend?
youtube.com/watch?v=yMFk1_R27l0

Attached: Judge Dredd - Superfiend 01.jpg (612x907, 114K)

Volume 34, track 8

> someone saved two of the scoundrel volumes I did.

Oh, that takes me back. Wish someone saved the other two volumes I did sides two and three. Even made myself a personal one that involved Batman S/co/undrels (I think I did put it on a Mega file awhile back but I dunno if I still have any working links). .

I probably could make a new one given how many new villain themes and songs have happened since then.

Attached: yes.gif (472x360, 29K)

Thanks!

Thank you for adding to the project!

Yeah... just looked and all the old uploads of them are dead. But...

I saved the track listings I had for Vol. 4-6, but to rebuild those would take a week or two. But looking over my jump drives. I could reconstruct the Batman Scoundrel Edition since the raw materials of the various scores are still on it..

You're my favorite, Frank.

Attached: spooktober anticipation.gif (340x450, 464K)

I still have all the ones that I made. The problem is that I have an ancient computer, so I have no idea where I could upload them.

The problem with me is I have a new computer. So all my old files got mostly wiped when I gave my friend my old PC and upgraded.

Good news though? Looks like I was paranoid enough that before I switched I DID save the Batman S/co/undrels. I'm uploading it to mega as we speak.

Hmm.. though I noticed one flaw in it. It doesn't have the Mr. Freeze, Riddler, and Scarecrow Animated Themes I remember I burned on a cd for myself. So I'm gonna do some editing.

so does this mean your going to make another album?

If I could figure out how to get them to you, I would upload the unreleased albums I already have.

hmm you could always try a google docs

that way a few anons could start trying to upload it to megas

I don't know how sound cloud works, but you could try that

>Batman S/co/undrels

Not Frank, but I'm the S/co/undrel maker and uploading the Batman version of it featuring themes from various media.

And I shall upload it up tomorrow cause it's 2 30 am and I'm about to pass out..

I hope this works.

mediafire.com/folder/f558w711cq5ka

Oh man, I always loved these.

>mediafire.com/folder/f558w711cq5ka
trying it now

Attached: thumbsup.png (326x278, 113K)

Ok tested 2 downloads the Scoundrels vol. 2 and Vol. 2 Redacted

Looks like everything is working I'll finish downloading this after I get some sleep

Thanks again Frank

Thanks

Good to see ya, Frank

It's good to be seen.

If anyone wants to post recommendations or suggestions here, I'll fish this out of the archive later. Good night everyone!

>Still has Sup Forumsll/a/boration 2, Sup Forumsrchestra 3, and Sup Forumsn/v/ergence, which I did years ago while waiting for some "official" releases

Man, that's a blast from the past. Makes me a little embrassed, though, seeing as I sloppily downloaded some of them from YouTube and just bundled them together in iTunes.

... Oh god, I've been on Sup Forums for ten years.

Side note, can someone just make a playlist on spotify, I don't really download songs anymore.

Holy shit, dude. I missed you buddy.

I should say this now, thanks for the beats man.

I started browsing Sup Forums in high school and when I finally got to uni I decided it was time to lose some of my baby fat and finally grow up.I started riding my bike along the river side for 15 kms every two days. some times i'd listen to a podcast but when i listened to music it was usually the soundtracks ya'll had put together, ended up losing 15kg.

I dunno it's a small thing but it had a positive impact on me, and my life, and I never got to thank you for putting all of that together. I still have some songs from the playlist mixed into my gym jams that I would have never found without you.

So where are 36 - 40?

I love ya Frank.
Ever since the hard drive I stored my mp3s on died, and I kind of passively started collecting again, the Sup Forums soundtracks now make up like 80% of all music I have.

youtu.be/aRsOBFhNjVM
Steamed Hams Inc.

I can't believe these still work, or do they? Everything looks fine on my end but for some reason I don't always see issues from this side.
Any other place people would prefer them these days?

bump

Maybe lost forever.

It's a shame we can't really do generals anymore for stuff like this, and that these threads die way too fast.

youtu.be/qStlMci-Xx0

I went a bit archive digging and found this:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1fa81ba59780ac1937d25d35b0235753f81685dd&dn=_co_soundtracks

I dunno if it works still.

would Twilight count?
youtu.be/-840keiiFDE

cause the song itself is right here
youtu.be/ONxp_lLXWGk

You have the images of the rest?

Thank you for making these! I'm actually listening to Volume 10 right now.

That's probably the Torrent I made!
If it is I'm still seeding 24/7.

Attached: unnamed.png (577x988, 500K)

I have them. I just have to find a way to upload them with my old tech.

Enjoy

mediafire.com/file/p2clsj8dtowuse8/Batman Scoundrels.zip

I'm glad some good has come of this project. Thanks for listening!

do you think having foreign openings to Sup Forums shows would be ok?

Here's all the Sup Forums mixes I have.

I think I was there when you first released the scoundrel volumes, and have the originals.

"villain OST Volume 2" is the exact same track list as "_S_co_undrels Vol. 2".

"_S_co_undrels Vol. 3" has a few more tracks than "villain OST Volume 3", but is the same for the most part.

"villain OST Volume 1" is totally Disney villain songs, and has nothing to do with "S_co_undrels"

Attached: 4chan Soundtracks.png (1322x847, 459K)

I made a Toonami General mix a few years ago, though I don't think too many people have seen it, since I rarely ever catch these threads when they're active.

mega.nz/#!18gDxCJD!HKAtb_BUO38Qg3K6CvbbNahEklWfqBcKUChEBZH08ZM

It's mostly Sup Forums material, since I limited myself to tracks that haven't been in any of the other volumes.

Attached: _co_Toonami General Soundtrack.png (1680x335, 414K)

You do? Oh my.

Oh cool thanks

But I see the BTAS theme song

See

bump

i love this thread

I might make a follow up, but this time have Toonami General help compile it.

The 1st one there I just made on my own.

Sounds great!

how did you get vol. 36-38?
also i really want to know what is inside "shit Sup Forums slams"

This art is gorgeous.

I'm also curious to see if those are my volumes.

Actually, I can tell from the art that they are.