What the fuck went wrong?

What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: a2bd804be405b2a20c7c52ecd7bc9ffd28a28470.jpg (1298x1615, 389K)

Injustice 2 is good except for the fucking MK characters
Capcom happened to MvC

Dragon Ball is actually good.

And Broly is coming,

Broly is one of the most overrated characters of all time.

>Dragon Ball is actually good.
Yeah but Dragon Ball Z isn't

say what you will about the game, but you can't deny it's gorgeous to look at

>Injustice 2 is a better fanservice game than Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Attached: laughing krpytonian.png (431x424, 513K)

>a Dragon Ball Z game was more hyped and loved than MvC this year
Go back 15 years into the past, and tell people that this would happen. Would they believe it?

This isn't comics or cartoons

>MARVEL vs. Capcom and Injustice 2, based on the characters from DC Comics, aren't comics

They're not. They're games. Idiot.

Injustice is also a comic. Faggot.

>Injustice 2
>That full-jew lootbox armor and leveling system
>Good

Attached: fuck_outta_here_by_kwannak-d9nrlsj[1].jpg (480x542, 22K)

And no one is talking about the Injustice comic. Dumbass.

i have dbf and injustice 2 fuck boy

Attached: 1516588336339.png (1034x578, 1M)

>buying new games
I'm sorry.

Attached: 74d6b517d8c28d8ac92319dbfb448c4a6524818c592f0c678384cf8cbe1ebd02.jpg (625x468, 69K)

Attached: 1484574835487.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

I would have since 15 years ago was 2003 and Budokai had been out for a year

That DBZ fighting game fucking sucks OP

Still better than MCU vs. Crapcom and InJUSTice Too.

Woman in video games

Attached: dy1gz1yypu3z.png (328x366, 127K)

Sup Forumsnime > Sup Forumsmics

XMen, Marvel and DC swung and fail for 50 years or so while glorious nippon did it first try with Boku Hero Academia

1/10

And? What does that have do anything? Being on top of the shitpile isn't an achievement.
(You)

Rather play MVC 1-3 than infinite
Injustice 2 was fun for a while, but too much spamming in a lot of matches made it difficult to even have fun in online matches.
Fighterz isn't perfect, but it's a lot more fun than the other 2.

Attached: 20180212025044_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

DB FighterZ sold pretty damn well
Injustice 2 won awards

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.... Uh.... Help me out here.

try more harder user

Attached: cuteee.png (358x558, 305K)

Ms. America also won awards. That doesn't mean that the Ms. America comics were good or the fact that the fake Hispanic writer was a good writer.

Yeah, nah. Yamcha being a top tier fighter makes it great. My only complaint is the limited roster makes it difficult to make matching sets of 3 fighters

>He isn't even trying

Attached: 20180304_202258.jpg (3024x3024, 1.77M)

what did he mean buy this

I want to protect that smile

She is pretty cute.

We are, moron.

Injustice has around a hundred issues now

So by your logic Marvel vs Capcom Infinite should've won awards?

besides the waste of a slot in the MK characters and the loot boxes Injustice 2 is actually a greaat game

fighterz? more like spammerz

>didn't even try hard enough to realize that X-Men is part of Marvel
b8 has gone down hill

>injustass is still using that garbage ass art style
>by far the best fighting game content wise
It sucks
If the art style was anything but what we got it would be played by more people.

Injustice 2 has a way better art style than the first one with man-faced female characters everywhere

True but it's still bad and it will look dated in a few years

Injustice has a horrible art style and animation for fighting games, which rely selling moves instead of looking stupid

MvC removed fan favorites and has a weird mobile game look

DBFZ is blocky but uses cell shading really well to be bright and colorful, and more importantly gets the fighting game look

Injustice aged out. NRS games have a shelf life of strictly two years before the next game, MK11 will get announced at E3 this year.

MVC:I had the misfortune of being forced out the door by Capcom (already distracted propping up SFV) months before Fox sold their rights Disney, meaning that by the time the franchise's stalwart X-Men-focused cast were free to join the roster, the game had already flopped.

DBFZ is doing practically everything right and deserves the success it's earned.

>implying the world of Mortal Kombat isn't practically a DC universe at this point

Toppo in DBFZ when?

Attached: 1517719786083.jpg (2896x2896, 552K)

>What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: No It Is The Children Who Are Wrong.png (698x928, 105K)

mvci had amazing gameplay but fanboy retards hated it because MUH XMANS

Injustice was DC so it's shit like everything DC makes

And I don't play stupid Japanime games

Shueisha is better than Marvel or DC

...I can't speak for gameplay, but every complaint I've ever heard about MvCI is that it doesn't have the cast. No X-men/Mutants/mutant related dudes, a bunch of Capcom characters aren't around either, and with the total number of characters from each side combined barely compares to *one* side of most of the previous vs. games.

There are no surprise characters from either side really and there could have been more even if you take into account the No X-Guys deal from above. No obscure fan favorite aside from *maybe* Jedah on Capcom's side and--just for the sake of argument here-- Marvel didn't pull out a Squirrel Girl or a Kamala Khan surprise--all the characters are commonplace ones.

DBZ F, on the other hand, comes off as fresh given that there hasn't been a DBZ game in years and it's coasting off the surprise success of Super, and is apparently just *that* much fun to play.

So on the one hand, you have the 4th game of a mainstay series that has fewer innovations and *takes away* alot of what the fans have come to expect (the roster) and on the other you have a new game from a franchise that's hit a surge of being popular again.

>how to tell when someone doesn't play fighting games at all or got their ass blown out too many times online

Attached: 1515182193524.png (276x276, 100K)

point to 5 post in this thread about the comics

Marvel saw MVCI as nothing more than a promotional tool for the MCU

Capcom saw MVCI as an easy asset-flip side project while all their resources went towards their true tentpole, Monster Hunter World

Shit bait.

DBFZ's more cartoony aesthetic makes me happy

Attached: Tintin.jpg (500x546, 45K)

t. Butthurt monster cuckster

> there hasn't been a DBZ game in years
There have been fucktons of DBZ games in years

People forgot about the gameplay in MvC:I, they would rather shitpost about the graphics and cast them talk about the gameplay. Which is better than the third game

It.. exists, I guess that counts.

Even crazier

>MVC was snubbed for EVO entirely for a game that will have been out for only a few weeks (BB XTAG)

>tfw Frieza will ultimately BTFO Universe 11 by being the one to take out Jiren

Attached: tophat frieza.gif (220x176, 44K)

DBZ fans love Broly because he too is a screaming child trapped in an adult's body

> Which is better than the third game
how exactly?

Attached: 1453215583180.jpg (400x418, 21K)

subtle loss

you may not like Injustice 2 but that game is doing fine, its competitive scene is still alive and it didn't got kicked out of evo like MVCI, hell the turtles alone probably brought back a ton of people. The only game of those 3 that is in crisis is MVCI.

Absolutely fucking nothing.
This is the best goddamn timeline.
DBZ fans loved Broly because he was
A) LEGENDARY
B) The biggest, baddest, strongest mofo out there
C) Beat the shit out of most of the main cast
D) Motherfucking PANTERA

THis pic is bullshit Injustice 2 is a complete sucess in every way while no one is playing MvC anymore

>Injustice has a horrible art style and animation
retards like you still following those retarded videos

Attached: 1487581128225.jpg (1745x1080, 309K)

>NRS games have a shelf life of strictly two years before the next game
game seems to be doing well dont know where this meme came from

Attached: mkx.jpg (1358x180, 41K)

Incels just can't handle the giga nigga

>liking Injustice's shitty art design

A lot of the female characters kinda fall into a uncanny valley thanks to the art style.

On the other hand the characters that give a 'fuck this' to the more realistic-ish visuals look really nice (the tmnt and hellboy. only issue with the big red is the animation system messing up the right hand of doom).

it came from the fact that NRS release a new game every two years.

>Injustice 2 - 2017
>Mortal Kombat X - 2015
>Injustice 1 - 2013
>Mortal Kombat 9 - 2011

you sound fucking retarded

what does that have to do with anything?

ok so

>tfw your husband is in this game and not shit

Attached: 1517278058415.jpg (720x779, 89K)

>woman

Great argument.

i dont think you know what uncanny valley is i see guys like you who want to shit on the game being it up and you look retarded

I put like 80 hours into Injustice 2, I'm shocked at how good it is given how much i hate NRS. Their art design team is still shit though. There are maybe 5 characters I'm managed to make look alright through the gear system and the best one is a straight up Wonder Woman movie skin.

>Batman Returns Catwoman mask, but nothing else
>a traditional Harley outfit that doesn't have the mask or the white tassels
>no Flash gear has the lighting belt or arms
It's almost impressive how badly they missed the key stuff here and that DC actually signed off on this.

Attached: JUSTice league.jpg (387x263, 100K)

Well for MvC I heard Disney was throwing a bitch fit about certain characters appearing that they didn't have complete copyright control over so a lot of fan favorites were removed for copyright reasons. Don't know about the other 2.

>I'm managed to make look alright through the gear system
you need to get better

Attached: 20180302131530.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

No x men no Doom or FF
That dosen't excuse the shit capcom roster though like Spencer and firebrand over a power stone or final fight character

Go home Peter

the game was shitty overall

Even though I was never a big fan of MvC it was sad to see it get so mistreated and left to die. I guess at least this gen has a crazy surge of fighting games.

That looks like shit.

You posted in the wrong board is what went wrong you faggot.

>That looks like shit
why