No

No

No

No

No.

Fuck off leaf.

No.

No

>Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply here.
Possible consolation for brown-skinned natives...

to who? they're all extinct LOL

No fuck you
Oh btw
Kek also says FUCK YOU
And also wants you to checkem

Dead is dead, its all pointless.

>Be superstitious tribalist race.
>Get conquered by superior advanced races.
I don't feel sorry for them.

>mfw Sup Forums gets so triggered that it literally bumps this thread to the front page
You do it to yourselves, guys.

Fuck you redskin! You still love beads?

Oh, I'm sure your people never pushed away another tribe who was there first.

Fuck off.

Also, Aztecs were savages, and not even that old

There's nothing else left on this garbage board anymore.

Fuck off leaf

We did the natives dirty.

Sorry bros, nothing personal.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

I'm sorry you were weak.

I'll apologize right after we abolish ALL of your Indian Reservations so REAL Americans can live in that land. If you chimp out, we murder you, foreigner scum.

Fuck off. I was bored after my thread got slid into oblivion. This one started off funny. Did leafs kick out some group to gain their ground? Don't really know the story.

Deus

>funny
I post the same fucking one-word thread every day, and every day it gets 100+ replies. Are you retarded?

Are you all just retarded?

Possibly. I still make 6 figures. How about you?

cuck

Pffft. What did I do?

>gg no rem