Americans wonder why we have a high obesity rate

>Americans wonder why we have a high obesity rate

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalchickencouncil.org/about-the-industry/statistics/per-capita-consumption-of-poultry-and-livestock-1965-to-estimated-2012-in-pounds/
npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenbolone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a good damn deal to me

That's a weird picture of High Fructose Corn Syrup

>protein causes obesity
How is retardation going?

Cooking this roast with squash, potatoes, onions, and garlic right now.

Before any Amerilard tries to defend this -

The tradeoff for cheap meat is meat polluted with estrogen and hormones. Same thing with milk, everyone shits on Canadian milk prices, but they are only high because we actually prevent milk poisoned with chemicals and estrogen from making it to store shelves unlike the USA.

Sup Forums told me to add toothpaste, can you confirm?

Not here

Shit tier steak, you'd have to stew it.

>this

Yes, use Chinese toothpaste to get some Asian zing to it.

You don't get fat eating lean beef.

>coat with onion powder, pepper, and a small bit of salt
>cook with diced red potatoes, mixed in salted butter, pepper, minced garlic, and Italian seasoning
>SLOW COOK non-salted butter with minced garlic and a small bit of onion powder

>Cook Steak to medium rare
>place on plate with pan-seared potatoes
>drizzle butter garlic sauce over steak
>obtain erection

There's barely any fat in that cut?

I know nothing about that I used garlic, Worcestershire, cracked black pepper, and salt. I like my meat simply spiced unless it's an ethnic dish.

>he fell for the estrogen meme

I hunt my own meat.

Fuck off leaf.

it's a frozen piece of shit.

Eating too much meat is actually a big cause of obesity.

If you think Americans are fat because they're eating too much steak you're part of the problem.

I thought about using ginger-garlic paste and making some Ramen.

Meat doesn't make you fat. It's proven that meat made humans smarter, especially eating cooked meat that made the proteins more easily digestible combined with the meat amino acids.

Do your part to keep the human race SMART.

fuck user i just ate you still made me hungry

>Cheap quality beef is the reason people are unhealthy
Are you fucking serious?.

Did I fucking mention hunting you braindead fat burgertard? I was talking about cheap grocery store meat not wild game meat.

>t. vegan

>get erectile dysfunction from bad diet
>lose erection

Human beings are herbivores, any meat is bad for us.

Navyfags love big slabs of meat.

Blame Japan. Supposedly they rose prices with demand. I haven't had a steak in two years.

Enjoy your unwanted trap aesthetics

ALL meat has hormones. All animals naturally produce hormones.

Aint nothin in this world like garlic and onions.

tenderize the fuck out of it with a mallet, then bread and fry.

>tfw can't afford american grade steak

(You)

Bullshit your prices are higher because of your hiked up taxes due to health care

It's not cheap meat, that's a choice cut. Select is the cheap cut. Also, the price has a lot to do with where you buy it. Lots of ranching states have steaks for dirt cheap.

Find a mirror. Open your mouth. Look at your teeth. See the sharp ones? Those are for meat. Humans are omnivores.

American factory farm meat is loaded with a disproportionate quantity of it, same with milk and other industrial farm products.

T.Vegan

It's a tough cut of meat, therefore being cheap.

Are Naval seamen obese ? I don't think so.

Most heribovres have sharp canines, they're for biting into harder plants and fruits.

Yeah tenderizing and frying it would work. So long as you use moist heat as opposed to dry heat like barbecuing.

That is not even close to being a choice cut.

Thanks for reminding me. I need to plant my garlic tomorrow.

Heres a pity (you) but next time you gottawork harda

>beef consumption falls
>obesity rises
nationalchickencouncil.org/about-the-industry/statistics/per-capita-consumption-of-poultry-and-livestock-1965-to-estimated-2012-in-pounds/

Wyoming here, can confirm, beef and pork are cheap as fuck.

Seafood is impossible to get for a decent price here though. If you like fish you better catch your own.

the leaf is right for once

U MAD?

Again, Canadians don't know shit about steak. See the light marbling all over the steak? That means it's a fine cut. I get that it doesn't have the charm of fried bologna / "Canadian steak" but trust me, it's perfectly fit for consumption as a steak.

It's cheap meat m8, I used to work in a meat department when I was younger.

If you barbecue that shit, it'd be like eating leather. You have to stew or pan fry it with some oil.

Bovine hormones do not bind to human hormone receptors. Also, large macromolecules are broken down into non-functional monomers in the stomach. So these hormones are not a factor for humans.

tard

npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter

>big horn basin here

got a freezer full of smoked trout

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Our prices are high because our regulations when it comes to our meat and dairy are strict, which is a good thing.

If the founding fathers knew your entire food supply would be toxic 200 years later they would be all in favour of industry regulation, it's time to stop with the free market meme when public health is on the line, unless you want to be ingesting gutter oil in the near future.

Dude i know it's a leaf but you're making us look bad

Yes it is you stupid syrupnigger. Do you see the white lines all over the meat? That's called "marbling." It's a good thing. If it has none, it's a select cut. If it has a so-so amount like that picture, it's a choice cut.

>Literally no idea what you're talking about

It's about how many calories you eat. Not exactly what you eat.

camels nullify this argument. Try again

When I visited Texas I was amazed how cheap the good shit was there. Almost zero fat on those cuts

see
I know what a good steak looks like. The marbling is OK for a round steak but compared to a decent rib steak or T-bone it's shit.

For you maybe. Buy a strip steak poorfag.

>what is tren

You shouldn't be eating steak with any regularity unless you're an athlete.

>t. 400 pound hacker

First of all, round tip is tender to begin with. Second, it's a choice cut with fair marbling. Why are all you Canadians so meat-illiterate?

Let me guess, you just saw it was packaged meat from WalMart or something so you assumed it had to be shit?

That's also connective tissue, retard. Only acceptable option for that meat is into a stew pot.

Shut up numale faggot.

I've pushed more beef than you've seen.
If you're embarassed by hunting then you probably have a bus pass.

Nah, our government regulates the price, buys it, artificially keeps price high so small farmers stay in business. It'd be cheaper if they didn't but larger corporations would take over most farms, I don't see the issue but some people are afraid of corporations

Burgers eat lots of meat and they are stupid as fuck. Coincidence? We don't eat red meat often because we can't afford it and look at our math scores.

I would like to plant garlic but I live in Miami, i've heard the humidity/warmth leads to shitty results.

Do you know what kind of vegetables might grow well?

Because that's a different cut entirely, of course it'll look different. And the round steak is usually far more tender. So no, you're categorically incorrect.

Oh, and why eat steaks anyways? You can cook a small rib roast in 2-3 hours and it tastes 10x better.

Not exactly as simple as this user. The insulin response is a huge factor in the absorption of glucose to be stored as glycogen(fat). If you can reduce the insulin response, less fat is likely to be stored. Proteins and fat don't spike your insulin like simple carbohydrates do, also harder to yield glucose from protein/fat.

Camels bite. It fucking hurts.

Why do you think it's $3.35/pound? That's cheap as fuck, for good reason.

Believe me, the cut is good for making some dinners, like stewing or pan frying as another user pointed out, but I wouldn't cook a steak like that on a barbecue.

For fucks sake, build a greenhouse.

you drink homo-milk because... its homogenized
haha get it but no youre a homosexual

I can't eat fat like that. I feel it is waisting too much time and effort to cut off all the fat, leaving a small (albeit tasty) piece of meat. Porterhouse or Strip.

Atta boy.

I'm in the wind river area, raised in uinta county.

Got a freezer full of my family's pork from the last time I visited my parents.

i like the crunchy crust from a good sear.

>stewing a top round because you're too stupid to know what marbling looks like

Literally kill yourself. It should be illegal for anyone that doesn't come from a ranching steak to have an opinion on beef cuts.

>muh HFCS

Stop this boogeyman shit. I could eat HFCS and still not be overweight because it's about how MUCH you eat.

Blaming HFCS for obesity is like blaming videogames for shootings.

Compared to vegetables, meat requires a lot more calories to fill you up. When people eat a diet mostly comprised of meat, they're eating a lot more calories -- often time too many.

Meat, even beef isn't very high in calories unless you go with a super fatty cut. Beef is generally the healthiest thing landwhales are eating anyway in between all of the bread, potatoes, sugar, and whatever they can stuff into their fat mouths at incredibly excessive rates.

That's about an average Texas price. I see prime cuts as low as $4/lb here. We don't all have an issue with mad cow like Canada and beef is easily affordable here.

Now, you were talking out your ass because you don't know what a good cut looks like and the OP's pic looks commercialized, so you took a chance on denigrating it. You were wrong, just accept it with dignity and move on.

It is used inveterinary medicineinlivestockto increasemuscle growthandappetite

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenbolone

Who offal master race here?

Wut? She digests them faster than eats?

Do you know how people eat meat and then are able to digest it just fine?

Checkmate'd

only niggers and immigrants eat that shit. all them pigs feets

There is nothing unhealthy about potato and bread.

Something like that.

>$3.35/lb for round
I'm glad I live in cattle country.

From beef I'm only really a big fan of the liver. Chicken though? I love fried gizzards and hearts.

Jokes on you, I only drink organic milk