Extra terrestrials

hey Sup Forums do you think the american gov't has ever made contact with actual aliens, and why/why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

crystalinks.com/emerald.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rPMjs6Mfqbc
youtu.be/NcvVzXzzJZk
anonews.co/wikileaks-e-t/
space.com/32007-alien-moon-music-apollo-10-explained.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm
beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/07/the-roswell-base-photographers-their-crash-secrets-revealed-by-anthony-bragalia-2450138.html
ufocasebook.com/Manhattan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Made contact? no. They exist? Yes. Will we every talk to them? Hard to tell. In our lifetime? definitely not.

they came to earth for the lord eggs

ETs? No. UFOs yes absolutely, I'm convinced it's manmande energy/propulsion technology that isn't public.

Canada have an alien.

I don't think they made contact with us. If they came here, everyone would know. There are definitely aliens out there, although I'm not sure if any are intelligent. Who knows, maybe aliens will contact us sometime in the near future.

Yes. I could go on for hours about this. If you look at the evidence it's incredibly obvious.

It all started at the very least with the Cape Girardeau crash in 1941. It could go back even earlier than that, but the first well documented major crash was that one, and it is very well documented and researched. I used to think it was a hoax but it's clearly not. After that was the "Battle of Los Angeles" in 1942, then of course Roswell in 1947 and the massive waves of UFO activity that followed. Start with those and you'll go far.

The question is who exactly knows and who doesn't. It is not entirely clear if even the President is privy to all the information or not. It's pretty clear there is some kind of "shadow government" but how far the regular military and government go, we don't know for sure, other than that the Air Force is being directed to cover shit up to a very high degree. They've changed their story about Roswell so many times since it happened it's completely ridiculous and no one believes them.

FBI user said they exist. Good enough for me.

Probably. There are too many credible stories of strange happenings.

Spot on my man, I would argue the phenomenon didn't start back in the early 40's but that we only become aware of it then.

"We" as in the U.S. government, probably groups of people aware of this shit going way back.

>In our lifetime?
the younger end of Sup Forums maybe, with technology advancements they could live to 120 or beyond

According to this book it goes back thousands of years.

The phenomena, whatever it is, has always been with us.

yes, they run the show

You have no clue how far down the rabbit hole goes. It's the most massive cover-up in the history of mankind. The recent Wikileaks stuff is a window into the kind of shadowy shit this goes into. There are massive dark webs of conspiracy concerning UFOs and many other things that SHOULD be very obvious to everyone given the incredible amount of information publicly available, but the amount of disinformation, discrediting and propaganda has really, really brainwashed the population to a massive degree.

Probably 20% or less of modern UFO sightings are us or something else besides ET. I think the flying triangles and "boomerangs" people see are probably us, probably the legendary "TR-3B." But if Bob Lazar is to be believed (and I believed he's totally legit), we absolutely did not have fully operational UFO technology as of 1989.

The disinformation campaign is so far reaching and ubiquitous it's unreal. The cognitive dissonance of the government's official statements on the matter versus their leaked/declassified documents concerning UFOs is fucking insane.

Muddy waters that make it pretty hard to understand wtf is going on but there DEFINITELY is *something* going on with radar tracking objects accelerating from full stop to 10,000 mph while pilots report seeing the same fucking thing with the naked eye at the same time.

The depressing thing is all the "red pilled" people on Sup Forums who buy the whole Stephen Hawking said they aren't here yet so they aren't here yet line. Sad!

nice b8

No. Because they're shit at keeping secrets.

life in our universe does exist, but ETs, specifically grays, are inter dimensional beings whom are malevolent. They are the archons

This is undoubtedly true.

I will tell you all this.

Native American legends of the "snake people" or "serpent people" or whatever, Phil Schneider, the Dulce Papers, and accounts from US-employed psychic remote viewers all corroborate each other about one thing.

The Reptillians. I used to think they were a bullshit meme, but because those random sources corroborate each other so well, it seems like there really is something to it after all.

The narrative being, that the Reptillians are incredibly ancient, have lived here wayyyy longer than we have, live in huge subterannean caverns, and to this day have a lot of power over us. According to the Dulce Papers they're the top dogs who rule over humans and other aliens alike. Phil Schneider talked about running into a cavern of reptillian-like "tall grays" (which are also a thing and are also pure evil), but also talked about reptillians proper.

I'm not sure if the native American legends of "ant people" refer to grays of some kind or not but their legends of snake people definitely seem to refer to the subterranean reptillians as well.

care to elaborate on that?

You should write science fiction; you have a good start here.

Do I need to start throwing walls of links to credible sources to redpill you asshats? Because I can.

Well in other dimensions live beings just like us. There are good and bad ones. The difference is that their dimension is energy. We live and we die, while they don't. Our energy is contained in a meat sack and only until death does our energy get released to various planes of existence.

There are two main inter-dimensional factions. The archons and the aeons. The archons feed off of bad energy in our realm (fear, anger, hatred, depression, sadness) because it is more easily exploited and easier to harness. The aeons are the gods of old. They are odin and thor, krishna and vishnu, kek and isis, zeus and poseidon. They tried to help humanity reach an altered state of consciousness through things like fasting, sleep deprivation, taking DMT. Old shamanic rituals that give us a peek into their realm. The archons suppress us and want us to be materialistic, nihilistic. Basically like worker drones.

Rewatch the matrix from this perspective

Yes, I would love to see some credible sources of an apparent world-wide conspiracy that has lasted over 70 years that would have implications directly related to anything a person on earth has ever cared about.

That books is actually really good, I encourage everyone to read it. Red pilled me on aliens and the human race

Universe is a big place. Hard to tell what's possible, and what's reall.

yes

please do

I am 100% certain ETIs are here and our governments know about them.

I was skeptical but curious for over 15 years, have been certain now for about 3.

I can't point you to proof, but there is a massive mountain of evidence out there. Your subconscience will reject it over and over again but maybe eventually you'll accept it.
Also, as with every true conspiracy, disinfo and psyops abound. But that just adds to the body of evidence.

One last thought: since I've become certain of ETI here on Earth, I've felt little need to convince other people and usually don't participate in those conversations. I imagine others might feel the same, with the idea being "I can't convince you, do your own research". If you really really want to know, you'll figure it out.

> If you really really want to know, you'll figure it out.

Just give me like 3 good links so I can get started. I pretty much have no opinion on the subject so it's not like I'm gonna say "LOL THIS ISNT PROOF YOU RETARD", I'm just genuinely curious

I'll believe it when I see any convincing evidence to sway my opinion. The claim that a government is hiding arguably the most important discovery in human history is going to require an overwhelmingly convincing argument and a lot of evidence.

You're on the right track. Reptilians are the archons.

The aeons were an advanced civilization that lived before us and was wiped out in the great flood some 10,000 years ago. They built atlantis, they were the old hindu gods. Notice that in hinduism the "gods" ride around in what we would call today a UFO?

This past civilization was actually more advanced than us. But even they couldn't escape ragnarok. Like all of the old tales of destruction, cataclysms are cyclical. Imagine if a comet hit earth and wiped out 95% of earth's population via floods. We would have to restart as hunter gatherers. This is what happened.

got any more on this? This is more what I'm inclined to believe that it's beings from other dimensions

>Using concept art for an Argonian as a visual reference.

God damn you're an idiot. If you told two random people to draw a reptile person, I bet it would look almost the same. Guess what, that's not proof reptile people exist.

Still waiting for a convincing argument or evidence here.

take your pick. Gnostics are your friends regarding this type of information. Ignore Christian gnosticism unless you're a christian, go straight to Greek and Egyptian gnosticism

Nice someone posted this image last night and I saved it oddly enough, I think I'll start with prometheus rising

I don't have any links.

Things that were most persuasive:
>Roswell and other UFO crashes.
>Government and NASA officials talking about aliens and UFOs. Hell it's even in the latest Wikileaks.
>allusions to spacecraft and visitors in ancient texts and depictions

Just start there and focus on that. Tons of info out there.

I avoid any source that starts talking about:
>angels and demons
>reptillians
>interdimentional beings
>sagas about different races of aliens
>anything that sounds like bullshit or made up fantasy
>abduction cases apart from the ~3 most well-documented.

So hard to tell since we have virtually no hard evidence, yet tons of "unconfirmed" material that, maybe you wouldn't call "evidence" but it is sure hard to explain.

Starting to think, maybe its possible they are here. Too many questions, no answers

They're us from the future dumbass. I'm so sure another species evolved on another planet in a completely different, possibly unimaginable environment yet they're still bipedal with two arms, hands with fingers and thumbs, two eyes, one mouth, two buttholes, etc.

You know Sup Forums has become extremely bluepilled these days.

They have no form, as in their dimension all there is is energy. They take the form of a biped in our realm because that's what we are. They can however take the form of animals or mutated beings

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I avoid any source that starts talking about:
>angels and demons
>reptillians
>interdimentional beings
>sagas about different races of aliens
>anything that sounds like bullshit or made up fantasy
>abduction cases apart from the ~3 most well-documented.

All of the sites are like that, I've begun to think it's a deliberate disinfo op.
They all look like sites from the 90s and have an overcrowded front page with pictures of greys and adverts for horrible new age spiritual books.
There's nowhere to have some good discussion about aliens

Why the hell would you ever trust these gov people looking for free money to make up stories about aliens.

Think about it.

Most government intelligence needs to be declassified before they can talk about it. But if they make up shit about aliens, they don't need it declassified and people will eat it up, buy their books and pay for interviews.

>We would have to restart as hunter gatherers.

How strong is your belief in this? How deep does it go? Question it, because you have to realize that it really is up to what kinds of civilizations survive. If a lot of older tribes survive then I can see it happening. I think that the more advanced we are, the better we'd be able to pick ourselves back up. Even a group of people who went to college who survived on an island would be a good shot.

>hey Sup Forums do you think the american gov't has ever made contact with actual aliens, and why/why not?
It is likely.

I have seen an ufo once, moved fast as fuck and did sharp turns unlike anything I have ever seen.

Don't know if it was alien or some very advanced man made secret technology, but did not seem natural at all.

im pretty new to this particular subject, and its very hard to know, the subset of people here that will speak seriously (without exaggeration and autism) about it is very low.

I've just compiled so much data on so many subjects it makes sense I'd end up here.

They didn't come before us, they came after. Our kind will discover how to alter timelines and travel back to the past. When the earth inevitably becomes unlivable, some will go back. The grays and reptilians are different genetically engineered species. Grays chose to alter their DNA to become as intelligent as possible and rely heavily on technology for defense (possibly even telekinesis). The reptilians are a sort of chimera with the most heat tolerant class of land vertebrate, the reptile. Yes, temperature will heat up in the future. They grays chose to establish themselves in colonies under the ocean, and live there to this day. The reptilians, I assume underground. I have no doubt that Antarctica is developed as a sort of safe zone for them, due to its location.

First of all it is up to chance who even survives the initial cataclysm. It could wipe out only 3rd worlders or only hunter gatherer tribes in africa and south america. Or it could wipe out the entire modern world and leave ONLY them.

This is what happened in the past. Research places like gobekli tepe. An ancient city that is 10,000 years old. Modern "archaeologists" (not all of them) are trying to tell us that this civilization was a hunter-gather society? LOL

The truth is if 90% of the world died tomorrow, only survival experts and people who already survive to live like tribes in africa, south america, and asia will continue our existence.

I believe they created us by genetically engineering pre-existing homonids

The reason they dont land on the whitehouse lawn is because we are a biology experiment
To what end? I couldnt tell you that

It would explain why Jimmy carter cried in the whitehouse for 3 days after his "briefing"

They probably created us and god fags are gonna be pissed when they find out we are in a solar system wide petri dish

And for confirmation that grays are under the ocean, look up the phenomenon of USO's (unidentified submerged objects). They're just as common as UFO's.

Just think of how much of the sea has never been explored...

other than what is in this thread, which I have noted, do you have advice for somewhere to start? Something to hook my teeth into that is encouraging?

>This is what happened in the past. Research places like gobekli tepe. An ancient city that is 10,000 years old. Modern "archaeologists" (not all of them) are trying to tell us that this civilization was a hunter-gather society? LOL

What theories do you know about it? Are you saying that it was more advanced than they claim?

It's an interesting thought on who would survive. There would be chaos in many nations, but those that cling to our remnants and knowledge of the past will probably rebuild pretty quickly. Someone should do a show on that actually.

>do you have advice for somewhere to start?
Try operação prato, might be hard to find it in english.

I find the older ufo reports interesting because there wasn't a "tinfoil hat" ridiculing response like there would be now.
You had airforce pilots in the 50's openly talking about chasing them

thats a start, thanks

It's just hard for a lot of people to comprehend. We are used to living on the surface. A lot of us would be miserable underground unless there was great infrastructure set up there (and I mean Jetsons-grade stuff right here).

A lot of stories of beings in Venus or Keiper Belt objects. I mean we could be the weirdos living on the surface of the planet comparison to others throughout our very solar system.

crystalinks.com/emerald.html

they've been here from the beginning

there is no theory. These ancient cities were much like modern ones. They had incredibly technology, were incredibly spiritual. I'd like to know how these ancient civilizations were able to map out our entire galaxy throughout various civs in the world. The ancients were not stupid, they were far more intelligent than even we are.

Phil Schneider

The fucker was killed for talking

he committed "suicide"

He had his hands tied behind his back with surgical tubing
Was suffocated with surgical tubing

youtube.com/watch?v=rPMjs6Mfqbc

Fucker has three fingers burnt off and a huge melted chest from the tall grey that shot his ass

you can actually see in his lectures the giant burn on his chest and missing fingers

he was later killed

Just gonna post a few interesting things. None of them is proof, just things to start getting your nuerons firing.
youtu.be/NcvVzXzzJZk

anonews.co/wikileaks-e-t/

space.com/32007-alien-moon-music-apollo-10-explained.html
Space.com is like snopes but for aliens (debunked!). Read up more on Apollo 10: the transcripts, the coverups, and testimony from the astronauts

The intergalactic federation has a non interference policy, which they clearly have loopholes in because the greys have interfered with our global politics for a long time. Any divine encounters, like Fatima, is the greys pretending to be the virgin bitch or cheesus chrust.

Ayy lmao.

No.

Why? Because warping of space time to get to us would be obviously visible and detectable. It required huge amounts of energy.

I think we live in a simulation anyways.

I'm 100% other life exists, now if it ever got to the point of developing FTL or at ethernal life to get anywhere. I doubt it.

I'd bet that 95% of any life we'd actually encounter wouldn't be life it would be a semi sentient probes or an AI probes.

The more you think about computing the more sense it makes to simply upload your brains and live in a simulation. There would be individual sure that would want to explore more. And these would be the ones we encounter.

If you have unlimited entertainment in a virtual identical world. It's hard to imagine why you would go seeking out other life even if you found it.

What are some advanced ancient cities I should look into?

We've been around for around 200,000 years, there's surely to have been plenty of other civilizations that we couldn't possibly know of. It's not like our civilization would make it after 10,000 years and be recognizable if something happened to it. Hell we can't really look deep underground either and there could be so much buried underneath all of us right now.

pretty fucking unwieldy to go through, and certainly containing tons of batshit, this is still a pretty entertaining source of alium business

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm

>we absolutely did not have fully operational UFO technology as of 1989.

We had it in the 50s

If you're interested in this, then I highly recommend you listen to Graham Hancock. He studies cataclysms and ancient civilizations.

He has proven that there was a huge flood around 10,000 years ago (as noted in myths throughout the world) that wiped out almost all of civilization. The only ones left were a few survivors of these great cities, and hunter gatherers who already coexisted at the time.

Another thing to look into is Enlil's flood from sumerian texts

Intellibro kept talking about enlil and enki when referring to citadels

Apparently citadels are a human contingency project in the event of major cataclysm

beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/07/the-roswell-base-photographers-their-crash-secrets-revealed-by-anthony-bragalia-2450138.html

I don't know how good this is as a source but the Roswell crash is a good thing to read up on.

Gonna go to bed. Remember that researching extraterrestrials is like researching Hillary scandals: disinfo everywhere, made by both the supporters and the detractors. All you know is something isn't right, and so you keep digging.

No you dumb ASS why wouldn't they just take the form of humans or cats or something? Why would they all be like hey let's be like the humans but all gray and skinny?

My cousin was in the Navy. Said he saw some strange shit while out at see. He wouldn't explain it to me though. He was still in the Navy at the time. He brought it up out of the blue. I'll have to question him about it next time I see him.

uhh, before this thread dies and you disappear from answering, my dad who used to be a patrol cop in the 80's observed from his police car one night along the beach in Florida a bright light exiting the ocean and with incredible speed disappearing upwards. My dad was prior military and has seen ICBM's launched from the ocean at times and he said that it wasn't even close. The speed of the object he saw shooting out of the water made it look like it was a tracer round being fired, but obviously it wasn't.

I tend to agree with your analysis, that these grays as you say live in underwater colonies. I believe there is something in Antarctica, something hidden still underneath the ice.

Some user on here a week ago, unsure if it was a lie or not, called a station down in Antarctica to ask why John Kerry, the Pope and other people went down there. The man being questioned on the phone became increasingly nervous and when the mention of a pyramid was brought up in Antarctica by the user, the call taker became even more freaked out, stammered and hung up the telephone.

Does this have any significance with any of your findings?

Out there?
Sure.
Intelligent life?
Maybe.

But the vast majority of UFOs are just government black projects.
They rather you believe it's the fucking aliens instead of telling you they spent another 10 billion on another triangular military plane.

Naval guy here

USS john C stennis
Weapons department

I saw alot of weird shit while doing locker checks all by myself.

Shit comes out of the water

shit diving into the water
I just kept my mouth shut and never talked about it

If they can come here they don't need us unless we are tasty or are interesting. In the first case they might be in contact with the US gov to grab some Africans in exchange for continued safety.

Or they made us and wouldnt want to ruin the experiment by us finding out about it

Correct if I'm wrong.

Wasn't there a case of a female politician being abducted by an UFO through a window in some Jew York apartment that was witnessed by multiple people including secret service body guards?

Classified information is shared on a need to know basis. They don't just tell the president what's up on day 1. He's just a mouthpiece at times for the intelligence community, he would only be briefed if an announcement needed to be made to rhe public. Carter cried because he was told he was now owned by pedophilic jews that will kill his family if he doesn't play ball.

As for the biological experiment, they're harvesting genetic traits that would be difficult to conceptualize. Rather than developing new useful genetic traits to add to their own gene pool, they're letting new environments develope them. Don't come on here acting like you have secret information when I was the one who told it to you about a year ago. I share these theories for a reason, because you need to know.

you're so bluepilled that it's kinda sad

This sounds cool. Do you know her name

>It's a "Crowley opened up a portal and aliens are demons" post

explain, please - my dad has seen the same thing, i have never seen anything yet

can you elaborate, you are literally a beacon of light for me right now... see this post under me for what i was talking about

I have no findings, only theories. I just tend to think very thoroughly and out of the norms.

I'd have to hear the interview. He could have just hung up because the user sounded crazy. I wouldn't take an anons word for it, he could have been an autist that thought the guy was getting nervous when really he was frustrated at being asked stupid questions.

Also possible but in all cases they don't need us, our planet or our star (unless they can mine hydrogen and oxygen from a star already and want to conserve as much energy as possible, but that would require dark energy to decelerate.

Do you ever find yourself staring up at the stars, in awe?

Found it.

Linda Napolitano Brookly Bridge UFO case (November 30, 1989). It was witnessed by two body guards that were guarding the then UN Secretary General who apparently though it was a movie being filmed.

ufocasebook.com/Manhattan.html

I remember this being a polemic case because the UN Secretary and his body guards all recounted the exact same story despite being there by mere chance.

Not to mention the fact the Linda claims she went to the hospital to get a checkup after the abduction and claims to have proof of foreign objects in her skull.

Secret government planes without pilots can move and accelerate at ridiculously high rates so it was most likely an advanced drone.

>tfw I witnessed alien life communicating with the world, on Sup Forums, just today.

Ꭲ ᏫLL ᎠNᏍᏪR WᎭT Ꭲ ᎧᎾ

ᎹᎤ

You're theories make very little logical sense. Why would they need to manifest into bipedal animals to interact with our universe? There are so many other things they could manifest as, clouds of something, balls of light, something we can't conceptualize. why would they be a skinny gray man?

and freaky looking af

Well if you read my post you'd understand. They don't even have to manifest themselves, but if they didn't we wouldn't see them. They are archons and they manipulate and use humans via bad energy (fear, anger, hatred, sadness, etc.)

Ᏸ .. ᏕᏥᎧᏅᎢ ᏧᎿᏦᏍᏗ ᎠᏠᏯᏍᏙᏗ . ᏗᎾᏓᏅᏟ

No. I stay in a very plain room most of the time, or do hard manual labor. Deep thought comes with less distraction.

>Linda Napolitano
nice, this one's interesting like the Travis Fulton one.

ᏊtlᏰᏧ?

What are your guy's thoughts on the Fermi Paradox?