Was it a fetish show?

was it a fetish show?

Attached: Wallpaper-totally-spies-23240183-1600-1200.jpg (1600x1200, 399K)

yes

It was a show for little girls before you degenerate freaks co-opted it.

>Was it a French show?

It seemed to have way too many episodes focused on specific, known fetishes for it to have been merely coincidental. I mean, the fetish stuff obviously wasn't the goal of the show, but someone on the team clearly knew what they were doing.

fucking frenchies turned me to deviant with muscle girl and TF fetish

It was French

Or maybe that's just what little European girls are in to.

So WOOHP has teenage girls in unique colored jumpsuits as their agents.

How many were featured in the show besides the main three and what different sentai ranger colors were they sporting?
Vaguely remember a chick in a blue suit.

I think she was the only extra agent.

There was a retired agent who is now married to the Emperor of Japan too.

And they treated her like she was some important cast member even though she only appeared in two episodes

?

Attached: Poochie_by_pinkscooby54.png (897x426, 231K)

Sort of. Some episodes had blatant fetish pandering, but most of them did not. You would have to be stretching quite a bit to call it a show for perverts.

It was made for French people.

>the costumes are holograms
>we saw some episode start with them in bath robe.

That chick in the blue suit who appeared, if I'm not mistaken, in some two part finale I guess. Then when she left they all had this "tearful" "emotional" moment about this character we just met or something. The keyword here is she was in a blue catsuit

So? The french are hardly perverted. They enjoy sex (probably because their women don't look like Engish girls, or sound like German girls).

French fetished > Japanese fetishes

Attached: C_rb4OQWAAApTGw.jpg (939x853, 285K)

The guy that made Wonder Woman was a psychologist. I cannot help but imagine him like the Red Guy from I.M Weasel.

Which of these girls did you fancy as a kid, other than the spies?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 8.55.18 PM.png (960x897, 1.26M)

Someone have the link to that web with all the fetish in every episode?

out of pic related, sailor mars
out of franchise related, Faith and Fred

Red's rival once became Purple.

But isn't Red's Rival named Blue?

And is always pouncing on you unexpectedly at the end of the Dungeon when you really need to go back to the pokecentre and heal?

Sailor Moon, Inu Yasha, Totally Spies, Kim Possible and some of MLAATR.

are they sluts?

Clover sluts up for the three of them.

Sam is the real slut, thats why she's always pretending to be brainwashed

Totally.

>The guy that made Wonder Woman was a psychologist
Almost makes you think the Scientologists are onto something.

Fuck you Carlos.

Clover literally fucked with the football team on a bet with Mandy. And for her that's just regular saturday night

Fucked with, or just fucked?

did jerry ever molested them?

why is there no robot chicken parody of this show

Yes.

user, of course it fucking was. Every episode focuses on a) some form of mind control plot by the villains--including one where some bitch was brainwashing girls into being amazon like warriors and getting the girls covered in mud undid the hypnosis-- or transformations of ANY kid or both. These were specific feitshy transformations-- fat growth, animal/furry tf, giant growth, etc. Sure, alot of kids cartoons have used this as an episode focus here or there; in fact I'm pretty sure Cobra Commander has used plots like these now and then but when EVERY episode uses this as a premise, it starts becoming circumspect.

The girls are basically wearing painted on skin-suits or fetish outfits depending on what country they're going to. Unless they're in school or someplace where it was cold, I can't think of any moment where they wore something normal while on a mission.

This isn't some innocuous/coincidental situation like everyone looking like Body builders in a super hero/MotU show or black/color coded uniforms like some of the X-men series. It's kinda blatant and not really fooling anybody.

The fuck could they parody about a show that's "Almost" a parody of spy stuff? We already have fetish-themed villains pulling fetish-themed evil plans on the world, foiled by hot chicks in spandex bodysuits. We already have a scene in which the girls use A FUCKING CAN OPENER to pick a locked door. We already have that mirror laser scene.

No, but they molested Jerry when they mind control them.

Attached: Spray.webm (640x480, 2.06M)

That gadget seems pretty fucked up.

Like it could cause some serious trouble in the wrong hands.

That's technology in general

this

about amount of fetish fuela or about how no one uses guns and about how everyone suddenly discoveres they can fuck

bump

Attached: 1519155851725.jpg (600x600, 43K)

This is pretty damn hot.

she took penis in ass mouth and vagina, full force, all night long. while mandy watched and had to masturbate in a corner calling her dirty names.

bump

>was it a fetish show?
yes

Attached: totally_tied_by_drewgardner.jpg (975x765, 330K)

I love you for this

me too

Yes because it had my fetish three times and I refuse to believe it was a coincidence.

mine was 2 times

sailor mercury and i still do

w.i.t.c.h

Mine appeared only once, but it's one of the show's most legendary episodes.

I remember watching MewMew for the Green's costume only.