ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH

HOW DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE ANY OF YOU FUCKING AMERI-TARD AND EURO-POOR SHITHEADS HATE ON THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AKA CANADA!!!!!

EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE LOVES CANADA AND LOVES CANADIANS, YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO SAY OTHERWISE BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!!!

>HURR DURR A FUCKING LEAF
>HURR DURR LEAF RANGE BAN WHEN
>HURR DURR THE DAY OF THE RAKE
>HURR DURR LEAF
>HURR DURR I'M AUTISTIC AND CAN'T ADMIT CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY EVER

YOU DO FUCKING REALIZE IT'S ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN US THE REPUTATION OF BEING SUPER FUCKING FRIENDLY RIGHT????? I MEAN WE'RE SO POLITE AND NICE ISN'T THAT A FUCKING GOOD THING?!?!?!

I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEEEEEEEEEERE WITH YOU FUCKS DOWNGRADING WHAT I SAY, CASUALLY CALLING ME A LEAF, IGNORING MY POINTS EVVVVEN IF THEY'RE FUCKING RED PILLED!!!!

GOD I AM SO PIIIIISEEEDDD HOW FUCKING DAAAAAARE ALL YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT CANADIANS, WE ARE A GREAT PEOPLE AND CANADA IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

AHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW FURIOUS I AM, STOOOOOP WITH THIS FUCKING HATE TOWARDS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD YOUR HATE MAKE LITERALLY NO SENSE!!!

FROM HERE ON OUT, THERE WILL BE NOOOOOOOO FUCKING HATE AND STUPID FUCKING IGNORING OF POINTS AND CASUALLY NAMING CANADIANS ''LEAF'' ANY FUCKING MOOOORE!!!

IT

ENDS

HERE

You tried too hard. Try not to be an autistic faggot next time.

Shut up, leaf.

Where did the meme that racism is power and prejudice come from?

Was it dumblr?

Kek kills cucks

Weak as piss mate

baby got his first proxy tonight

regardless

a fucking leaf.

A FUCKING LEAF

leaf

>HOW DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE ANY OF YOU FUCKING AMERI-TARD AND EURO-POOR SHITHEADS HATE ON THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AKA CANADA!!!!!
>EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE LOVES CANADA AND LOVES CANADIANS, YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO SAY OTHERWISE BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!!!
this is unironically how canadians see themselves though

I'm sorry

It came from the fact that they needed to explain how it's acceptable for them to belt out completely racist dogma without being hypocritical

>IT

>ENDS

>HERE

I applaud your decision to commit suicide, leaf.

>plz be my ai gf
im still mad
what a waste of digits

>MFW Trump wants to deport 20,000 ethnic Canadians
>Can't deport me because I live in a sanctuary city and can blend easily with the dumb fat burgers.

Look at this face.
Look at this shitty, leafy, cucky face.
This is the face of the man who's going to start World War III.
Preemptive nuclear strike when?

a fucking LEAF

Fpbp and checked.

CANADA'S GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR AMERIFAT STINKY ASS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

MARK MY WORDS, ONCE WORLD WAR 3 BEGINS, CANADA IS GOING TO LAUNCH THE NUKE TO END ALL NUKES

Implying we'd listen to a fucking leaf

This. Don't fucking remind me.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking leaf. The whole world hates you attention whores and the internet would be a nicer place if you all would just choke on seal cocks.

>checked

too bad you are just a leaf. the only country in the world objectively better than the U S of A is Switzerland

Fuck Justin Treadu and fuck Arabic people.

Fuck off. Canada has self image issues.

You're paying for our northern wall.

Q U A D

D U B S

Why is Canada still not range banned?

Them digits...

That explains why but not where you fuck

This stupid shitpost image gets posted way too fucking much, but it's actually accurate in this case.

get panned you maple FAGGOT

You spelled Japan wrong.

because they get in with the numeric ouiji so for some reason Kek enjoys the chaos they bring

Are you even a country or just a parody?

Even lord kek agrees that OP is a cunt muggler

Go back to bed.

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Best use of this image 2016, kek agrees.

I spent some time in Canada as a lad and I have to agree. It's a beautiful country. The people, however, are absolute dogshit.

Fuck off, leaf.

no i didnt

Canada is awesome... Asian food, Dancing girls, and the best view of the Falls.

Racism isn't power+prejudice you fucking leaf

boring. SAGE fagmaster leaf

Well, its so retarded it probably came from Leafistan.

>World renowned for being friendly
>dog shit

GOD THIS IS WHAT I'M FUUUUUCKING SAYING EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

I DONT KNOW IF THE MODS CAN DO SOMETHING, I LITERALLY FUCKING SAID IT ENDS HERE AND ALLL YOUUU FUCIKKKK CONTTINNUUEEE III AMMM NOOOTT A FUCKING LEAFFF AHHHHH I HATE ALL YOU SO FUCKKINNG MIUCHHHHHH

Your city will be getting defunded

PURGE THE LEAF

>leaf

I finally understand. We are the chaos that keeps the world in constant flux and makes any one faction incapable of fully consolidating power. Canadians are here to fuck with our shit and keep from getting happy and complacent.

They are the chaos that keeps primordial chaos chaotic.

kys

canada sucks, niggers and goat fuckers everywhere. op voted for weed man

god i can't wait for canada to be banned from pol

I heard it from Anita Sarkeesian first, I guess it came from tumblr communities

I MADE THE FUCKING THREAD YOU RETARDED FUCKING BURGER?!?!?!?!

HA WE NEVER FUUUUUCKING WILL BE BECAUSE ARE POSTS ARE INFORMATIVE, WELL THOUGHT AND EXPANDS MINDS YOU ARROGANT SHIT HEAD FUUUUUCK PUS IT VIOLATES OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH YOU MORONIC DUMB FUCKKK

REEEEEEEEEEEEE: The Post

Someone please nuke us

(((where))) did it come from indeed. theres a lot of scholarly journal dedicated to explaining things like racism and microaggressions to try and undermine the US. All written by feminists and progressive educators trying to gain power over others.

Well, the notion comes from academic feminism.

It's essentially a pragmatic argument. If you're a poor, disenfranchised sack of shit living in the middle of nowhere, your racism is utterly irrelevant. Prejudice without power doesn't really hurt anyone.

However, when you're powerful -- say, a governor -- and you're prejudiced against niggers, then you're a position to do some major harm because of your prejudice.

The most charitable interpretation is that power + prejudice is the only really harmful combination, so it's the one that people should focus on.

I don't know how that overwrites literal racism from minorities, but whatever.

Some people think Canadians aren't assholes.

It's trudeau.

Every canadian I meet wants me to fuck his wife. Just because I am a fitness physique competitor doesn't mean I want to stick my dick in your leaf.

I swear all fucking mainlanders are retarded.

Newfie independence when.