White Teacher Calls Black Students "Stupid IDIOT PUNK @SS N*GGERS That Are Going To Get Shot

youtube.com/watch?v=MVhT8YHXp8s
nydailynews.com/news/national/vid-shows-baltimore-teacher-calling-students-n-s-article-1.2877576

>don't care at all about missing the opportunity to get an education
>freak out about the N-word though

Other urls found in this thread:

video.bzi.ro/video/show/reactia-unui-profesor-dupa-ce-o-eleva-i-a-tras-scaunul-de-sub-fund-33819
youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid teacher needs to know better than to call someone a nigger and lay hands on a student especially now that everyone has cell phone cameras.

Teacher fucked up.

how do i reach these keeds

>Implying public school provide a decent education
Also, I'm sure if you weren't a condescending white boy, you might understand why a mother fucker get angry at that. I get that this is Sup Forums but that doesn't excuse willful ignorance. Teacher fucked up.

great a teacher that actually gives a shit about teaching gets her life ruined by literal human debris

eugenics when?

she probably dreamed of being like michelle pfeiffer. heroic white savior reaching these keeds.

How anybody would want to teach in a black classroom like that just boggles my mind

It's a job with ok benefits.

Well, if they wouldn't have acted like niggers maybe she wouldn't have called them niggers

I don't think you can choose to have an all white class

>teacher that gives a shit
>screeching like a howler monkey because she's lost all control of the situation

do you think single mothers who relentlessly beat their kids are paragons of motherhood who's children failed her?

gimmie a break

Well you could get a job far, far away from black neighborhoods I guess.

As much as I understand her frustration, this is a great example why women should not teach. They simply cannot control their emotions.

She was quoting what the students say nonstop every day since August in her room.

She has been grabbed, spit on, insulted, and threatened every day by the "youngsters" who destroy Baltimore

I don't think anyone here thinks that this woman's job isn't impossible.

Thats the truth. Teaching a classroom full of black students is the biggest red pill in the world.

But like honestly.

You can't be an adult and scream nigger at a bunch of little kids. Even if they are acting like faggots.

Quit. Just quit your job and go somewhere else.

Now this woman's reputation and likely entire career are over. For what? To equal the animosity that was directed at her she screamed nigger. Thats how a child behaves. She allowed herself to get suckered in and roll around in the dirt.

This gives our enemy the ammunition. It plays into their hands. They want this kind of visible proof of white racism in order to continue getting gibs, chipping out, and cursing our country.

This bitches behavior is sloppy and unstable. Its ultimately sets back what we are trying to accomplish here.

That is the whole reason all these fake hate crimes are being committed. They are ATTACKING the moral high ground of our message.

This is how a movement loses support and becomes a meaningless shell of its former self.

You don't just hand them shit like this on a platter.

>Teaching blacks

Hue hue hue

You're not a teacher, you're a zookeeper. Just sit there and let them destroy government property and get no education and die later in a drive by. They have no future

That was a stupid thing to do.
this is wrong. Nothing justifies it.

That was brave and stupid.... She will be saying bye bye to her low paying shit job trying to teach apes how to walk upright.

No real loss monetary wise, but the online out cry will be harsh....

My sister taught black kids and it only made her more of a coal burner

She taught middle school and one girls water broke during class. She didn't even know she was pregnant.

Are there any articles covering her side of things?

There needs to be a reform when it comes to school because when I went, there was no learning just constant disruption like this. At the time I didn't give a fuck but as an adult it angers me.

Kids just aren't scared of the consequences and know they can get away with shit. One of our teachers was so pathetic that she bribed some of us with cig breaks if we did a certain amount of work.

Substitute teachers would never come back due to the hell that was given, including one being locked in a cupboard as she sobbed.

The only teachers that ever gained respect were the big male teachers with booming voices who were great and funny if you were well behaved but could turn on a dime if you stepped out of line.

I know how this lady feels. I'm almost done with my masters in science education and part of our training requires us to volunteer at schools. The teacher I work under has a class that is split 50/50 between whites and blacks. Guess which half is the noisy shitty one that has a lot of IEPs(IEPs are plans for "special ed" students).

I heard one of the black students call the smartest black students an uncle tom the other day.

IEPs are mostly bull shit though, at least the ones with supposed mild disabilities like ADHD and "Learning Disabilities". Most just have shitty parents.

I agree with you but you really can't blame this woman, she was probably some retarded sheltered liberal who thought she would get a teaching degree and help show underprivileged youths the light.

Then she got there and realized all hope is lost because all of them hate both her and school by default, and nothing she can do will change that. And that they just wish she would fuck off so they could go home and smoke weed, then join a gang and die before 20 (or in the case of the females have 3 kids by 20). It's gotta be psychologically destructive to have your world ripped inside out like that.

That's both hilarious and sad.
I hope your sister has been excommunicated from the family.

That was your sisters choice.

Her future will be one of regret and embarrassment.

thats the truth. Thats what happens 90% of the time. But every time some glassy eyes woman looks at you like she's going to make it work and show the world.

You're probably looking at multiple STD's or worse

You're probably looking at single motherhood.

You're probably looking at a lifetime of people silently judging and either pitying or looking down on you.

Your sister sounds like a bright person.

>NIGGERS
>*static intensifies*

We already know her side though, everyone with any experience with these kids knows it.

Go into the chimpanzee exhibit at the zoo and start trying to teach them algebra, you'll probably get a better result than these schools.

It's her own stupid fault for working in a school full of niggers.

She could have easily moved to another state and taught at a mostly white school.

Bring back the cane
Problem solved

i went to a predominantly black, low income public school and you could just tell every teacher wanted to shout this. getting bullied by packs of niggers and having to constantly break up fights and dispute with sheboons over minutia more than you teach, basically serving as a prison guard, has to be absolutely maddening. i feel for them. i dont think euros can comprehend just how shitty black public schools are.

Theres no fucking respect because parents raise degenerates.

DISCIPLINE needs to be bought back in school. There are too many cretins that need to be straightened out. Their stupid parents t think that they should be their kids' best friends instead of being a fucking parent. Fuck you if you do this.

video.bzi.ro/video/show/reactia-unui-profesor-dupa-ce-o-eleva-i-a-tras-scaunul-de-sub-fund-33819

They were absolutely being punk ass niggers though. Teacher had it right all along.

Parents think they need to be their kids' best friend. ok. that comes later on AFTER you've taught them to behave with respect and good manners. Don't waist a stupid SJW.

This is how ALL teachers should be

This is a wise post, but this guy in the video is still spinning this bullshit way out of proportion. He's right in that if she was tired of putting up with black students, she should've just quit, but he's stupid for claiming that it has anything to do with any suppressed emotions" she has towards them for their race. I don't doubt that teaching(or putting up with adolescents/kids in general) is a challenge, but you think this lady would've had this much of a struggle in an environment where kids were more nurtured to want to cooperate?

It becomes about race, and for good reason, when this shit happens so fucking much that EVEN THIS DUDE who acknowledges the crazy crime rate in black communities chooses to overlook the reason for that and decides "Welp, looks like more systematic racism from whitey." He even implies that it's a black teachers role to have predominantly black classrooms function properly. I've had my fair of black teachers, and none of them were NIGGERS, so what the fuck does the pigmentation of your epidermis have to do with anything when you're a manifestation of the environment that raises you?

Yeah man, it's whitey fault that you're enslaved to hiphop culture and EBT, and not that of your CHARACTERLESS PARENTS.

That guy ranting about the woman after the clip is, as per usual, completely making shit up about the woman to try and slander her even more. She DID fuck up, which sucks because as much as she wasn't entirely wrong, but she's probably done for socially unless she doubles down and joins the Klan or something. Blacks who protest about issues affecting their culture (like education) and then don't talk about how someone actually tries to make the change and can't do it because the culture doesn't want it. At least the negro admitted that the kids in class were acting like assholes and that they shouldn't be doing that shit, I can at least respect that.

This desu

>my class

she has no classroom management skills. i don't care if your class is 100% nigger if you know what you're doing you will be in control and will never raise your voice

The teacher was just one her period, chill.

BRING BACK THE FUCKING CANE CUNT

I never had it, but my parents are old enough to remember getting cracked across the hand and the arms by the cane when they were kids.

your father should have fucking caved her head in.

thank god everyone in my family knows better than to deal with niggers ever

NO PREZ NO!

>The only teachers that ever gained respect were the big male teachers with booming voices

Also, only hire big male teachers with big male voices. Should have a mandatory gym at every school where the all male teaching staff can get all shirtless and sweaty and buff during lunch break.

Like this youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg

If that happened I'd get my masters in teaching straight away n-n-no homo

Calling people niggers makes them be more nigger.

For example, Calling white people racist got trump elected.

Award for saying the most with the least amount of words possible.

Breddy Gud user.

i agree.

Fuck them niggers. We need to meme them back to africa

I thought cherrypicking season ended on the 8th

this>

She's better off now. No longer having to deal with niggers.

Is she /ourgal/?

She isn't wrong.....

My girl is a teacher.heard way too many stories. it's kinda sad bros. these little nigglets are being raised to fail. kids are only 8 yrs olds but are already disrespectful and dont do their work. Parents are always way worse

Anybody whose been to a public school knows that the students were in the wrong here, not the teacher.

All black classes - or classes with black majorities ALWAYS end up like this. Everyday the teacher comes in with lesson plan but the black students come in and chimpout every day until either

1. the teacher stops giving a fuck. Her fream of educationg people to better themselves it null and she just gives everyone 0's

2. The teach goes bat shit crazy because the cares Too much. She was giving them good advice. You're being idiotic by not doing the assignment. And the way your acting now will get you shot in the futute because they'll just see you as a nigger.

She was helping them in then. But the negro brain is too far gone to understand that.

It's hard, but you know what you're getting into when teaching low income kids. If you refrain from having meltdowns, keep your complaints to administrators to a minimum, and at least try, then you'll have a job for life and administrators will leave you alone.

>Calling muslims terrorists makes them terrorists.
People become racist because of their own personal experiences, each individual is different.

Defund public education. Wasting my tax dollars in an attempt to teach gorillas how to bang pots together is pointless. If a family values education, they will pony up the money.

>or classes with black majorities

Nah, a group of four or more will ruin the class

Prepare for an oligarchy then.

Trump's next secretary of education.

Already live in one.

Look at the wonders of diversity. Isn't it great

she's not wrong, I've been around these type of animals.

And other people's decisions affect those around them.

I went to school with niggers. They're baboons.

I went through 4th -> 10th grade with kids like this as the only non black kid and it was absolute hell.

The experience made me a stronger person now and I learned a thing or two after enduring it all and reflecting it upon it.

You just cannot show weakness to these people. They live at a very base level of cognition, so the moment you get pissed like this lady did, is the moment you are done for. They'll keep hounding you until you break.

If you ever want to test your discipline and mental strength, this is the best environment to do so.

She fucked up.

teacher was being an idiot
she KNOWS she's gonna get in trouble for something like that

I would be mad too if I chose to teach nigs

What kind of a fucking moron are you? Have you ever been in a class like this?

>come in
>kids talking
>you start talking
>they ignore you

How are you getting control of the situation then?

"You'll fail! You'll get a zero!" These kids don't give a shit. They'll fail anyway. You see how nobody reacts when she threatens them with a "zero"?

Half the class is talking among themselves while their teacher is shrieking and ejecting students from the classroom. You think they'll pay attention if she were to speak in a measured tone?

Maybe she needs a cool lesson to draw their attention? But many of the kids don't want to pay attention and will be determined to cause a disruption if only for the attention. What can she do?

You can raise a child without punishments, if you are consistent, careful, and attentive from a young age. These kids probably had inattentive parenting from poor and uneducated single mothers. Whatever stupid idea you have about classroom control absolutely would not work.

Perhaps you could make them behave by beating them. If the teacher were issued a handgun with rubber bullets and could simply blast bad behaving kids she might get them to behave. Or the kids might shoot back with real bullets. Who knows?

Already proven fake by Sup Forums...also nigs gonna nig,

If you haven't been to a black majority school, you can't understand the shit these teachers go through. I've seen teachers break down with my own eyes. Teacher that was also the wrestling coach having to punk a """""student""""" that was physically threatening him. Metal detectors to get in, random weapon searches. Riots that end up on local news. The knockout game being played in the halls.

It's insanity. I can't even imagine doing that day in and day out.

Everyone I know who has taught black kids at schools says it's just like this.

I agree. This is why we need segregation imo. Let the black students be taught by black teachers in their own schools, and let whites be taught by white teachers in their schools. It'd be more productive for everybody. You won't have to learn about white man voodoo/magic, and we won't have to deal with TNB.

I've been in schools where adults come into the campus to fight students over some beef on social media. Literally 40 year old Laquisha coming in to fight a 16 year old.

It's compete and utter bull shit.

But the funny thing is... the little nigger's mother only cared about what the teacher said... not that her little nigger won was acting up in school. And they wonder why niggers can't live in a civil society.

Trying to teach niggers.
That was your first mistake.

Went to school in Alabama ghetto are 100x this. If the teacher isn't a big black dude willing to lay the smackdown on students it's just going to be a disaster. It's more like a prison than a school, they need to be routinely beaten physically or they simply don't fall in line.

This, you have no control without violence

You're a fucking idiot, in my highschool we broke faggots like no problem. During one of my classes the teacher physically assualted one of the students. Didn't work he was still a cunt, you have to literally beat these shits until they're shitting blood to get them to behave.

Yeah they are pretty bad, middle school in Birmingham was hell. High school wasn't as bad since you had to take an entrance exam to get into the school. You can tell it worked when only 123 kids graduated in my class. However I heard they lowered the bar again so its going downhill.