Pence was booed at a Hamilton show

Pence was booed at a Hamilton show.

Tell me again why is Hamilton raved about? Nigga wasn't even good at a gunfight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBmTdJ4XTfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That show is a fucking disaster

They made sure to cast only minorities, no whites

Federalist Papers senpai

The author is white, but Hispanic.

>Is white
>but hispanic

I know a few people who works on the show. Lefty as fuck, thinking they're hot shit because they live in a $1200 a month, 600 SQ apartment in Jew York City.

Disgusting. Our professor made us watch a clip of this in our "Modern America" class to enrich everybody with the minority show

When I saw the show in August, I'm pretty sure the guy playing King George was white. I think he was the only white person I saw though.

Ive never seen it, but I have the two CDs in my car and listen to them all the time.

It's good rhymes

Hamilton was a rothschild agent and traitor fuck him

>only the evil bad guy is white
classic lel

Alexander Hamilton was a legendary badass, though. I haven't seen this play but don't talk shit on the man himself

Everyone has been praising this show and all I know about it is one of the actors is Daveed Diggs from clipping.

One of my friends who's a huge rap fan tells me the show is total overhyped crap and the only thing about it that's good is Diggs.

>Legendary Badass
>The father of the debt-fueled, centrally-controlled American economic and financial systems.
>Can't shoot a gun worth shit

It has nothing to do with him. The play is SJW bullshit

Can you explain how it's SJW bullshit? Considering the fans of it, I wouldn't be surprised but what makes it SJW?

Diggs is Thomas Jefferson and he's great

Honestly the show itself is fine but fucking Lin Manual Miranda had to hitch his wagon to the Clinton Campaign instead of making the (relatively more subtle) point the musical was

Oh simple enough. The whole cast minus King George and the Evil/Incompetent Charles Lee are either Black, Asian, or Latino

Bad guys are white. It's our revolution we in a new era whitey

Hamilton himself is portrayed as an abolishinist which is fucking retarded since Hamilton sold slaves.

Still, it's easy enough to ignore and Aaron Burr the main villain is black

Well it would have been easy to ignore if Lin Manual Miranda didn't fucking tour with Cuntin

The show was fine but it's real lefty and not super subtle in that message at all. When it comes down to it they took this real fucking interesting story with a ton of potential and made it all about how we should have open borders or some bullshit.

>allows federal reserve
>badass

The musical is good but dont over do it

Listened to the soundtrack awhile back

There are a couple of good songs but they didn't exactly massage the DUDE IMMIGRANTS LMAO message gently into the play.

Also Hamilton was a statist fuck

>Hamilton himself is portrayed as an abolishinist
What fucking propaganda is this?

The "Let's make Jefferson look like an asshole" kind

youtube.com/watch?v=mBmTdJ4XTfs

which is ironic considering hamilton was involved in managing slaves

This actually makes me mad. Hamilton trying to call out Jefferson for slavery? k.

Also, what a shit piece.
Hamilton sounds like it was just designed to make white people feel cultured.

I remember my sisters raving about this so I gave it a try and got bored... guess it's not for me