I have a problem

I have a problem.

I've been wearing my New Balance sneakers a lot lately and I think I've been spotted.

Antifa posted this flyer in the Math building today (where I spend most of my time).

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11681883
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stand your ground

post anti antifa shit over campus calling them nazis and facist

If right wingers are buying new balance, then I guess left wingers are buying nikes after this election.

I'm considering ordering a black New Balance hoodie. I hate to escalate things, but I don't want to pussy out either.

I would be willing to place a flyer over theirs if someone posts a good one.

Through up some patriotic symbolism. Nobody can tear down pro-American symbolism without looking like an asshat.

stop being a pussy like the average american and hit back posting anti-antifa shit you stupid white boi

>I hate to escalate things,
They don't, they love it and they think that most people have their back (they are that delusional) and it makes them feel tough (for the first time in their lifes) so make sure you have a tire knocker in your backpack just in case a group gets rowdy on you, better to be a badass than a victim

why are you wearing austimo shoes user? antifa has better things to do than look for alt-right neckbeards. considering you're wearing pedo shoes, be concerned if you see any posters concerning pedophilia

That is literally the Pitchfork Media logo moved around a bit.

Why are these liberals so low energy? This is no more than a 0.2 effort meanwhile KEK will be winning Best New Movement until he gets tired of winning it.

How did this New Balance meme even start? Are they memeing us into buying their shoes?

New balance is anti TPP, and they posted about being happy about the TPP going away.

They never mentioned trump ever. Giant retards read it as being pro trump, and lost their shit.

And we're here now.

that's a decent idea. I'd like to be a bit more confrontational though. I've got to prove myself to Pinochet's grandson.

thanks for the advice

Enough, antifa

They've always been i m p l i c i t

recent events have made it clear whose side they're on

>that's a decent idea. I'd like to be a bit more confrontational though.
Don't be a try hard, let the more eager ones do some of the work.

Just like speak out loud like "what the fuck is this bullshit?" when you see it, and tear it off, see if someone gets mad at you for that.

>The Obama administration turned a deaf ear to us and frankly with President-elect Trump we feel things are going to move in the right direction.

said Matt LeBretton, New Balance vice president of public affairs.

You don't need to lie, antifa.

As a White nationalist, I will continue to wear my New Balance sneakers proudly.

That's a fair point. I should start start small. I'm now considering posting a pro-America picture on top of it like the previous poster suggested.

I still don't know what it should be though.

I'm a simple biochem/math student. I wasn't ready for this fight.

antifa? no no no, lmao. i just see fags like you as pussies, be a man. wear a fucking swatsika, get a tattoo of hitler or some shit. man up for christ's sake

Could have something to do with the fact that they don't exactly create a good enviroment for creative individuals to flourish on with all their censorship and whatnot, which means that all their stuff is just recycled garbage.

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

>DUDE NEW BALANCE NAZI SHOW COOL SYMBOLS IM A GROWN MAN PLAYING COWBOYS AND INDIANS xD!!

I fucking hate LARPers so much holy shit

why are you acting like a coward trash talking New Balance?

New Balance has been good to the White nationalist community.

you sound like you get your impression of white nationalism from TV.

You are antifa, please do not post in my thread.

I have a message for you too, antifa (pic related).

I'm fed up.

What does New Balance have to with facism?

and you're a pussy who is afraid to actually rep white pride, and does it through pussy alt-right methods. you're literally just calling me anitifa because you're a cuck. please don't post in my fucking board

>they think that most people have their back (they are that delusional)
yeah its easily the funniest part of antifa. everyone's opinion of them range from cringy to hatred

Tell them that Hitler did nothing wrong

I like your hitler digits, but you really need to go back to the_donald. white nationalists don't tattoo swastikas on their foreheads. I study biochemistry and math. I want to have a job and many white children. I want to work within society, not alienate myself from it.

Build a firewall, deport then all