The last Sup Forums show you watched is getting a video game developed by a studio of your choice...

The last Sup Forums show you watched is getting a video game developed by a studio of your choice. How does it play like?

Attached: DuckTalesNESBox.jpg (448x643, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LO2d7est_Bk?t=933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phineas and Ferb: Fireside Shenanigans.

you play a new recruit to the fireside girls trying to fill her sash with patches. think grand theft auto but cute.

>Kablam
it would be like Wario Ware but more Kablamy

Unikitty

2D sidescroller with art in the vain of Shantae

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

A 2.5D RPG with a similar gameplay to Paper Mario might be cool. Don't know who would be good enough to develop it.

Attached: [autistic mewing].gif (540x426, 1.74M)

translates very well.

Attached: rimba racer cars.png (990x1740, 1.37M)

Jessica Jones by the same studio that made Hotline Miami.

Jessica Jones so Telltale make Alias investigations detective game. I'd pick LucasArts if they were still around.

>MLP FIM

2D kid friendly action RPG, Sword of Mana type gameplay. 6 classes based on the mane 6, instead of spirits you would be able to summon support characters as you progress like Spike, Gilda, Discord, Trixie etc in a fashion similar to Kingdom Hearts summons.

>JLU
It's a MOBA

>It's a MOBA

Attached: E97D8CB4-014C-41F0-B1BD-870FAB61E894.png (600x600, 267K)

>KND
Fire-axis
X-Com style strategy game.

Attached: CF7E849B-83D8-42A4-9332-4C723E46D17A.png (640x480, 437K)

The Boys. Plays like a fighter sort of like Injustice. Butcher super move
>"Why'd ya kill me dog Jack"

Or like marvel ultimate Alliance. Either way would be cool.

it was fun though

Attached: Arrow_Green_Arrow_Gameplay_Skin.jpg (1850x1007, 321K)

Is that Arrow or Green Arrow

>Mexican Toltec warrior statues
>in the freakin' Amazon jungle

Nice cultural and geographic insight you got there, Capcom. How about we make a game taking place in Japan and putting the Great Wall of China there?

Attached: IMG_2610.jpg (853x640, 144K)

>Ever After High

An action platformer that you start out as Raven or Apple and unlock characters as you progress.

Futurama game developed by... HAL Laboratory.
I imagine a Mario and Luigi style RPG, like that Worlds of Tomorrow app, minus the Farmville-esque nonsense.

>Miraculous Ladybug

Side-scroller beat 'em up/fighting game. Studio developing it is CAPCOM.

Craig of the Creek create youtr character and balance Creeklife and home/school life think wind waker and bully hell i dunno could give it to Rare hope they make it good

Sure.

>Unikitty

Either a 2D platformer by Wayforward or a collectathon platformer in the vein of Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom and Super Mario Odyssey, very unlikely but I'd like either Rare or Heavy Iron Studios to develop it.

>Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated

I'd get the guys behind L.A. Noire to make a similar detective simulator.

Yes
youtu.be/LO2d7est_Bk?t=933

Attached: green_arrow_chili.png (679x698, 449K)

>Teen Titans
>It's a fighting game by ArcSys.
>Choose the Titan you want, and each one has their own self contained story arc, with each arc being given its own title to simulate an actual episode of the show.
>Much like FighterZ, it's cell shaded to look almost exactly like the shows design.
>After completing each hero's story to 100%, you unlock the Villains Arc.
>The Villains Arc is the same principle, but each story arc focuses on an individual villain like Slade, Brother Blood, Trigon, etc.
>Upon completion of the Villain Arc, you unlock the villains as playable characters, and the final arc called "The Lost Titan Arc".
>The Lost Titan Arc focuses on Terra, and acts as a proper conclusion to the TV series.
>Completing the Lost Titan Arc results in Terra becoming a playable character.
>no mention of TTG whatsoever.

Attached: Teen_titans.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Ed, Edd, N Eddy

2D platformer where you start your own scam (Think those start a business flash games).

This is the gayest post on Sup Forums

>American Dad
A 16-bit adventure game by either Lucasarts or Wadjet Eye could be fun. Have Stan and Roger go on a crazy buddy journey or some shit.

>Darkwing Duck
>Rocksteady Studios
Hmmm

Attached: 1437711881208.jpg (650x1000, 208K)