RED PILLED MOVIE THREAD

I want only your most redpilled movies that you have to share

I'll start off with an obvious one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IS0mDsqMAW4
youtube.com/watch?v=FcpYPu9M3bw
youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most movies are just jewish propaganda. Better to not put anymore money into these people's pockets.

How is (((interjewler))) redpilled?

This movie hast taught me that once you try you success to on your dreams.

These jackdurden.com threads are getting annoying af

Matt Damon did nothing wrong.

clearly just dont understand good cinema
gtfo my Sup Forums burger turds

another one of these threads...

wow this thread again

Let's be honest, intersteller isn't that good. I'll admit that it was decent up until the part where he goes into the black hole, but after that shit goes downhill quick. Don't even get me started on the "love transcends all dimensions" bullshit.

>Black astronaut only competent crew member
>White astronaut cries whole movie, probably a cuck
>Muh stronk womyn sloves global warming with muh stronk maths

Wow guys great movie

As redpilled as they get.

Priests try to hunt down Jew deep in the woods but he escapes down a foxhole in a cloud of smoke. The Jew ends up seeking "help" at an affluent, successful and "racist" White family's house and ends up making their lives a living hell. It was extremely symbolic and clever but I don't recommend watching because there is no happy ending or upside whatsoever.

You obviously have extreme case of color vision disability if you consider suicide cultism as red-pilled.

"look at me i'm so insensitive, look how mentally strong and tough/edgy i am" is all i hear
it is popular opinion and pretty well objectively true that interstellar is a cinematic masterpiece

That part was lame but that wasn't the entirety of the message, the love thing was a feeling the connection was the future humans connecting the reality so they can figure out the algorithm. The only time love was in main focus was the women who loved matt damon but that turned out to be total bullshit and her love her him meant shit.

This video is a good rejuvenation of scientific curiosity, it abandoned the forget space bullshit that's been happening and insults modern pundits of space travel. I think it's a very important movie as well as being very well written and very good cinematography wise.

Also

Another thread for you guys to check out:
If you're a fan of redpilled films.

nah mate it's just fucking dumb. I wanted a good sci-fi, not some lovey-dovey make believe nonsense.

Kys yoursel at this moment

How? I get you're a faggot but none of this things are true or pushed and the movie had no identity politics in it all, stop projecting. Not everything is like that.

desu, kid, trips are truth
now get outta here
scram

>popular opinion
>redpilled
Pick one.

Interstellar had great visuals, thats enough to convince normies its great all around. And even if you do think it was a great film that doesnt make it redpilled.

>once you try you success to on your dreams.

Ur trigged lol kyung

I'll agree that there's some good science in intersteller, but the moment matthew mcconaughey goes into the black hole all science goes out the window, and they just start making shit up

I know, it has a clear and pure message.

>This video is a good rejuvenation of scientific curiosity
Yeah treating science like magic certainly is a "rejuvenation". So now we have fantasy magic and sci-fi magic, all colors of escapism. Abandon thinking and turn to faith.

Nice meme faggot

Taxi Driver is the only acceptable answer

the fuck does this even mean

It's not his fault.

this guy's right, it was cool but stupid.

dude came back and didn't even give a shit about his son at all. They fucked up the ending

sicario

First u have to realize wat it means which u don't Faggot

did not like that movie very much btw

>Nolan
>redpilled

When will Sup Forumsr9k/ fuck off

huh, I had no luck figuring out what the fuck that movie was about but I trust your interpretation

>le plot to warhammer movie is redpilled!!!

Literally propaganda with a stolen and cucked story

4d universe bruh

From a normie perspective it's about being a man and doing what you have to do no matter what

That movie depressed the shit out of me

very deep... but what did he mean by this?

Just jump from the cliff and you will save humanity and invent .... i don't know whatever you want.

So edgy

Great movie

Interstellar plot is edgy yes.

That movie was a hipster mind-blow and nothing else. Hated it.

Arlington Road

>Hurr I'm completely fucking retarded of what interstellar was about

You stupid fucking faggots need to realize that one of the many points of the movie that we will need to focus on space travel in oder to survive as humans.

Calling the movie and characters as "cuck" show that you're borderline autistic and do not know the deeper meaning of a plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IS0mDsqMAW4

The Prestige
Midnight Cowboy
Catch 22
The Last Picture Show
Barry Lyndon

The Name of the Rose
Les Enfants du Paradis
Videodrome
The Shining
The Thing
The Color of Money
Match Point
City Lights
Citizen Kane
Raging Bull
Hamlet (Brannagh version)
Henry V (Brannagh version)
The Deer Hunter

>Not Mommy Murph

Anything directed by based Mel Gibson.

What did he mean by this?
(Me on the left btw)

Anyway the most redpilled movie is pic related.

Hell or High Water (2016)

Mann was a fucking retard. But not for wanting to leave and get the fuck out of there. But for the airlock part.

wtf i hate gramar now

Snowden (2016), its really good trust me

Nice. Should rewatch that if I remember.
THIS
Low-med energy redpill

I am disappointed, not one of you faggots mentioned THE MATRIX :^(

Blood father

and this is considered "redpilled" how?

i never said anything about it being cuck, but just making an enjoyable movie with a moral that pretty much everyone already agrees with doesnt make it "redpilled"

>that we will need to focus on space travel in oder to survive as humans.
You remind of of cult from fallout games who wanted to fly away from Earth. They would die in their shitty rocket but in their minds they would transcendent. They just need to believe. Believe against all knowledge. Just believe and jump from cliff as your guru tells you and you are saved.

>Taking the time to copy and paste a dozen post numbers

Spotted the cuck

don't you... forget about me

Eyes wide shut.

Green Inferno
If you want to see a bunch of university SJW and nu-male fags get cannibalized by jungle niggers

OYYYYYYYYY vey

i heard if you hold a quran upside down in front of a mirror and say matt damon 3x ben affleck appears and fingers your bum

Movie got a little shitty at the part where he's behind the bookcase looking into the past, that would never happen IRL, there's no scientific explanation for moving backwards in time.

I still liked it though, was neat seeing him meet his daughter when she's old and dying and he's still appeared middle aged.

His 4d universe was still in 3 demensions though. It really wasn't 4d at all. The 4th demension will be something so fucking beyond our realm of understanding that nothing in the 3 demensions we have now can even come close to symbolizing it. It will be the demension of timeless spirits. In the interstellar 4d there was still a timeline.

In this sense it is completely wrong. The next demension will be the one of "God". It tried to muddle this concept by replacing God with humans, and like everything else it became propaganda against religion.

as a muslim i have tried this many times and it doesnt work

MATRIX

>love is LITERALLY magic

Interstellar could have been 10/10 if the plot wasn't pants on head retarded

> if someone actually making a good point about a certain subject just call him a "cuck"

I think you need to meet up with Mike "Faggot medicine from Thomas Edison"
Pence to electrocute the fag in you

youtube.com/watch?v=FcpYPu9M3bw

> I didn't understand the plot, so it was retarded.

>doing suicide behavior no matter what and believe that deus ex machina would save you
And this counts as redpill in 2016.

The Olivier Hamlet is way better than Brannagh's imo.

Jump

>talking about the future of humanity and classifying it as cult teaching from a fictional post nuclear apocalypse game

yeeeeeeeeesssssssss

>the chemical reactions that are responsible for love somehow transcend space and time and defy the laws of quantum physics

This is inexcusable, no matter what ass-pull 2deep4you explanation you can come up with

Fucking kill yourself my man

You're pretty obsessed with being called a cuck.

This is a deeper meaning? Bullshit, more liked tacked on opinion.
That isnt some crazy concept, Star treks been doing that for years.
Never seen intersteller but your interpretation of a deeper plot meaning is basic as fuck.

Eyes Wide Shut

Apocalypse Now Redux

Taxi Driver

The Godfather 1

Heat

Just about any Kubrick Film

Fight Club

Excalibur

Dune

V for Vendetta

Terminator 2

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Rises

Inception

redpilled as fuck
>>shows ho retard are the left university studends

>watching jew propaganda

>"I don't understand metaphors: The Post"

If you think it's Jewish propaganda and you got it wrong kiddo

You faggots have no idea what interstellar is about. Inter Stellar ... INNER STELLAR.

It has nothing to do with space travel. Its all a metaphor.

The Shining is actually one of the most Genius movies ever, if you know what it is about.

a serbian film
tetsuo the iron man
guinea pig

"Who killed Captain Alex" is probably the most red pilled movie, here's my favorite scene youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs

fat austrian chicks going to africa and getting fucked by niggers because they are fat an ungly and no austrian wants to fuck them

love most of that list
but especially love The Thing

And Interstellar is about suicide club/cult. Doing thing that rationally would kill but irrationally you believe that they would save you and you have no comprehensible explanations for that. It just feels "right" it just feels "good" . This is literally modern "liberalism". Now subverting sci-fi too. Turning it from power of mind to power of faith.

Insterstellar is very shallow and nihilistic, didn't like it and felt very depressed watching it.