Left or right?

Left or right?

Attached: hit.gif (500x281, 417K)

Right

Attached: 20180314_172158.png (836x838, 370K)

Right.
But i'm sure under the right circumstances Left could be pretty cute.
It's just no one makes fanart of the poor girl, and the art style lends itself to make everyone a horrible monster visually.

Attached: tumblr_p4nt7uOGwM1swmb6ao1_1280.png (532x1000, 118K)

Both deserved to be gassed.

Agreed. She already knows what she's doing.

Left, Tina is actually pretty cute

Also she's got a pretty large pair for her age, makes me wonder how big she'll get by the time she's an adult(also something tells me that how Louise reacts when her own boobs start coming in will be hilarious, especially when she looks at both Linda and Tina and realizes she's probably going to have a big pair herself)

>shadman

bump

Attached: Swim Suit Switch combined by Zst-Xkn.png (1426x1024, 730K)

Neither, you pedophile.

This is hard. They're both kind of crazy and they'd both probably be into butt stuff.

Left. Dorky girls with big boobs are my favorite.

Left because I'm Bi and Tina would be into that.

Tina needs the one piece.

>confusing Polyle for Shadman
I mean, I hate him for drawing nonstop Louise art instead of Linda, but he ain’t no Shadman.

blasphemy

Bob, I'm calling the police

Attached: Bob, I'm calling the police.jpg (1704x964, 90K)

Thanks Teddy.

It's obvious Louise would look cuter in the bikini, and Tina would be fa more comfortable in the one piece.

The food isn't that bad.

I should delete this one day

Attached: Untitled.png (900x1367, 1.77M)

Left for casual sex, right for a more serious relationship down the line somewhere.

Yes.
Yes, you should.

I keep forgetting but choosing either of the two makes you a sick fuck in society's eyes.

But right would be marriage material

>I keep forgetting but choosing either of the two makes you a sick fuck in society's eyes.
honestly for these scenarios I always assume if one or more of the options is underaged, that either you'd be their age, or they'd be aged up to legal

>chadman

Right

Am I broken? I literally cannot find Louise sexually appealing, no matter how much effort is put into doing so.

>AmI broken because I don't find this child sexually appealing

Yes you are, user. Just not in the way you think

Attached: 1040461-superman_reeve.jpg (445x363, 27K)

I mean, even aged up art just doesn't do it for me.