Ladies and gentlemen!!! Here is the showdown you've been waiting for :Deadpool vs Captain America!

Ladies and gentlemen!!! Here is the showdown you've been waiting for :Deadpool vs Captain America!

Attached: RCO001_w.jpg (1008x1600, 543K)

Attached: RCO002.jpg (1041x1600, 397K)

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1041x1600, 324K)

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1041x1600, 481K)

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1041x1600, 414K)

BumP

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1041x1600, 477K)

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1041x1600, 440K)

Attached: RCO008.jpg (1041x1600, 398K)

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1041x1600, 375K)

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1041x1600, 403K)

Attached: RCO011.jpg (1041x1600, 391K)

Oh, this is gonna be an ugly issue, isn't it?
In the sense of being too sad, btw.

GET FUCKED!

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1041x1600, 399K)

goddammit

Heh.

Attached: RCO013_w.jpg (1008x1600, 310K)

Attached: RCO014_w.jpg (1008x1600, 420K)

This entire book is bullshit

>How could you let me stab you in the back in this open street with kids watching

Come on, Cap.

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1041x1600, 374K)

Jesus fucking christ.
To be fair, though, yeah, Cap did have it coming for being a retard and purposefully stabbing Deadpool in the FUCKING STREETS where everyone can see.

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1041x1600, 346K)

Holy shit. Give Cap a break Deadpool.

Attached: RCO017.jpg (1041x1600, 325K)

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1041x1600, 366K)

He has a point

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1041x1600, 334K)

Attached: RCO020.jpg (1041x1600, 311K)

Cap, Deadpool isn't joking. Not anymore.

Attached: RCO021.jpg (1041x1600, 319K)

I've been reading this arc sparingly. Remind me why Deadpool is pissed at Cap? Was it just because he wasn't there so save Ellie so that Wade wouldn't have to follow Stryker?

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1041x1600, 379K)

And that's it. This was a pretty cool issue although it made cap look like a fucking retard

Attached: RCO023.jpg (1041x1600, 575K)

Hydra Cap ordered Deadpool to kill Coulson, when Preston found out she attacked Deadpool and he deactivated her.

>that concert flier
cheeky fuckers

He's angry at Cap for making him think he could be a better person that and the whole hydra cap stuff too.

>I thought the world of you
Awww man.

These issues have been...painful...

Attached: 1518791545339.png (492x534, 230K)

That, and the entirety of Secret Empire which made him pretty much wanted by everyone he cared for, what with
>Killing Coulson
>That leading to Preston attacking and trying to kill Deadpool for following HydraCap's orders
>That leading to Deadpool's daughter and family to pretty much abandoning Deadpool for becoming HydraCap's pet and killing Preston
>That leading to Stryfe kidnapping Deadpool's daughter and forcing him to attack and try to kill everything he once cared for in order to save his daughter.

When you think about it, Deadpool does have every right to kill both HydraCap and Cap, but even he knows he also had the choice to avoid this spiral of tragedy by not killing one person.

You'd be surprised how many stupid shit a person does when they get baited

I miss Garry Shandling

>Cap is a Dotard

I wonder who he plays

Dammit Wade you're not a nog!

Man i am going to miss dugan

Attached: 1517110693396.jpg (854x479, 55K)

He could have chosen not to kill Coulson.

I mean the fact that Cap asked him to kill someone was a giant red flag and Preston and everyone else called him in on it being obvious yet he decided to go with it.

Deadpool might not be the only architect of his own destruction but he sure did a lot of things to help with that.

That said Stevil is the one he has a right to want to kill, although Steve is at fault for giving someone as mentally damaged as Wade a position of power and his trust. Wade has poor moral judgement and he is always happiest when following someone or someone's cause. Whether that person is Cable or Cap or him signing for the Superhero Registration act

I hope he gets a good new book and whoever comes next doesn't butcher Deadpool

Young won't be that bad on the book.

>“Fast paced, big and humorous,” Young continued. “I like to write stories that move fast and keep you on the ride. And I like to try and make you laugh while someone his getting their arm broken or head exploded. hahaha.

I don't know, man.

Dude, did you not read what I wrote?
>but even he knows he also had the choice to avoid this spiral of tragedy by not killing one person.

Why do i have a feeling Deadpool is gonna lose everything? This seriously feels like when Roy Harper lost his daughter.

As much as he pretends to be a dumbass, Wade really is an unstable dumbass looking for a reason to kill.

I miss when he was Sup Forums the character.

Duggan is a big Cap fan and has expressed desire ro wanting to write him, it's why he involved Steve in his DP run in the first place and made them friends.

It's also why he had Steve help Wade be a hero and build up a friendship between them and used his Avengers run to write both of them there. He worked around Remender shoving Old Steve on him but I guess Secret Empire was the opportunity for him to put all of the Deadpool toys back where they belonged even if that meant breaking Wade's friendship with Steve.

I'm agreeing with you

Which one?

Pretty sure you'll get that now that Scotty Young is taking over writing the comic (most likely drawing it too).

There are also people who want him to be Sup Forums the character so yeah we might be heading there.

They don't know that though...

Widow liked Coulson, she doesn't have bkind trust for Steve, and she would at least look into why Steve wants Coulson dead.

So no, they wouldn't be having that discussion not to mention Stevil would have known better than to ask her to do that.

The
>Would we be having this discussion now if I were Black Widow and Stevil asked me to kill Coulson? She'd get a pass right? But not me.
thing.

Hell, both Ant-Man, Punisher and a lot other heroes are pretty much running free after that whole shitfest and without facing the consequences of helping Hydra Cap.

Too bad newfags these days call him "REDDIT THE CHARACTER" whenever he goes back to being fun.

I did not stab him! It's not true! It's bullshit, I did not stab him! I did naaaaaht.
Oh, hi kids!

I'm pretty sure Punisher is technically a criminal, just one heroes don't go after for shoddy in-universe reasons.

Calling Steve on that he wouldnt be doing this to Black Widow

he's essentially already lost everything at this point

But right now he should be hunted by heroes too.

That is what's bullshit about the whole event, the repercussions, while a lot, only were for humankind, while the heroes and villains involved and resposible are let to run free.

Electro is alive?

>be Steve
>asshole cosmic kid rewrites your life completely
>manage to somehow beat this and come back
>”fuck you, Steve!”

Doesn't he still have one person left to kill?

>is gonna
What does he even have left?

Ant-Man ran off with the Guardians to evade people going after him so who is to say they aren't looking for him. Punisher is a wanted criminal and always has been but he has plot armor.

Moon Knight and Wolverine are better examples since Cap made them both Avengers.

Isn't he being hunted? I know an upcoming issue of Iron Punisher will deal with that.

Ant-Man ran off with the Guardians to avoid repercussions and the Guardians didn't care much I guess.

Waid is avoiding the Secrer Empire fallout for Steve but Coated said he was goimg to adress it.

he killed that random chick in a v for vendetta homage last issue. so that was person 4:
>cable
>cable's chick - irene
>kid apocalypse
>random woman
and also at this point he has nothing left

The thing of it is: He did used to be Sup Forums the character, but what was once Sup Forums was cannibalized by Reddit. So what was Sup Forums culture back in 06-09 became Reddit culture a but after. And ever since then it's just been a game of Sup Forums making memes/"culture" and Reddit amalgamating with it.

>Rein
>Mercy
Someone's been playing Overwatch lol

Ah, I thought there was still one person left to kill since Wade said "I got one more item on my bucket list" at the end of last issue. I guess it was just a reference to the event's name.

I don't like this Deadpool.

Thank you for doing this. I used to storytime deadpool issue every week as no one else does.

>cable's chick - irene

Merryweather? The chick from CnD? Someone still remembered she existed?

master baiter. heh

Its the life and times of Wade. Its always a matter of time before things will just grind him into the ground.

Not the first time he's been in a situation where everything he ever had feelings for was taken away.

His life has been a tragedy since the beginning.

despicable?

You know the recent arc is the first good DP arc in a while. Just when I thought that Duggan completely lost it, he reclaimed DP for the last time.

It's DP, he is insane, and dangerous. People seems to forget about it.

>He could have chosen not to kill Coulson.

I remember him asking"Was cap ever been in wrong?" before killing coulson.

I fucking hated that deadpool

>he went for the feet

I think deadpool defeated steve psychologically

Dotard's an actual word referring to someone senile. In fact, it was most recently used by north korea to insult Donald Trump.

oh she's dead

He is insane but the thing is that he did notice Steve was behaving weirdly and still went along with it until it was too late.

Logical answer would be yes but the problem is that Wade is a character that is shitty when it comes to moral decisions and he needs a character to tell him what's good or wrong.

He used Terry as that character, then Blind Al for awhile, then Cable, and this time it was Cap. The problem is that he saw Cap as the ultimate judgement of morality and Cap told him he could be a good guy, that he could be an Avenger, get the girl (Rogue), and have a good relationship with his daughter. But Secret Empire happened and Stevil fucked everything up and Wade is not exactly rational and he lost everything Steve had gave him hope for and he's extremely angry at him for it.

And in a way it is a bit hypocritical since Steve did give him a chance and told him that what he did while brainwashed wasn't his fault and he tried giving him a chance to turn himself around. But once someone with Steve's face does something wrong and Wade is angry with Steve.

Also Wade did under Stevil was out of his own free will only because he deluded himself into thinking Cap is pure and always right even when he was doing things Wade thought were wrong. So in a way Cap was right that Wade just needs someone to tell him were to shoot and he'll shoot.

I still dont understand why deadpool hate real steve. Why dont he just stop and think about it. I think only kobik can help him understand

It's still weird we have a clone of steve running around who everybody thinks is the real one. While the original is mind-warped in jail.

But that's not the real steve,it's an imagination of what the Kobik made a copy of Steve before she made him a Hydra Agent.

Well duggan showed that Wade will do anything for Evan/Ellie so he does have a line, he protected the kids but I'd fear for everyone else right now. Wade literally went full terrorist in this issue with no fucks given. He threatened hundreds of people and told steve straight up what he was planning to do.

People don't remember but there was an issue before waypool where Wade was straight up murdering people in his comics, like I remember one where he shot a woman in the face because she was causing him too many problems, just plain murder.

This feels a lot like that.

May be his original body but it’s the mind occupying it is a false Hydra idealized version. Meanwhile, his body may be a copy but it’s the real Steve in it. It’s not even all that strange when you realize just how many heroes aren’t currently in the original body they were born with

Where are you getting this from? In Secret Empire it was show that steve was a faded memory. Also her mindscape had red skull(dead) and bucky(alive in the real world).

Attached: Secret Empire 006.jpg (994x1528, 727K)

Im still not toally convinced that coulson is actually dead

Solicits have made it clear that the heroes are going to go after when he comes back from taking out that Slav dictator that Fury, Jr. sent him after.

Those hands in the bottom panel.

Exactly. People have been shitting on DP for being duped by Stevil, but the entire fucking country was duped and controlled. And as DP points out, SHIELD kills a looootttt of people. Even if he knows Steve isn't the murdery type, he knows that Steve will do what needs to be done, which may include assassinating a "traitor", or whoever else.