EVERYTHING IS NORMAL

EYES WIDE OPEN

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96883389/
twitter.com/irSize

WE HAVE GROUNDWORK AND PHYSICAL INVESTIGATIONS:
periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1ynJOkOVObZJR?

PizzaGate 1-5
imgur.com/a/ujkiW

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/USrYQw6y (embed) (embed)
-------------------------
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq (embed) (embed)
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5de9g8/breaking_over_the_past_two_weeks_i_helped_bring/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED:
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/yourlife/family/articles/2004/09/30/protecting_kids_from_marketers_clutches/?page=full
giaheadquarters.com/surveys/gia-poll.asp
giaheadquarters.com/index.asp
web.archive.org/web/20011213222140/http://www.girlgames.com/girlgames/
linkedin.com/pub/laura-groppe/4/a13/aa3
twitter.com/lgroppe
pastebin.com/HpuFM5pH
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
m.faceberg.com/MissDionneDanae/
opencorporates.com/
wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008
sgtreport.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
taxpayerservicecenter.com/RP_Results.jsp
backbaydentalcare.com/local/best-pizza-back-bay-boston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did we ever put the podestas in portugal at the time of the madeline mcann kidnapping? I heard rumors but then I dunno

Yeah I think we did.

best thread on pol

gonna link this since I posted it in a dying thread

>that pic

is this real

i can double check but yeah, i know the inverted pentagram is real. i'm not sure about the exact locations.

>More girlgames and Hey Kid's stuff

GIRLS INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

The original owners of the IP girlgamers.com, which was an advertising agency/scam.

Basically, they would recruit the girls as "secret agents' to throw parties and then capitalize on the slumber party's social circle.The website where the girls apply to be agents, which is a different website to the one where it boasts of its ability to access private information about the girls, has all the appearance of being an exclusive club for specially selected girls.
The girls did it for free :^)

>They had a segment on 60 minutes. They were shmucks. See Here
boston.com/yourlife/family/articles/2004/09/30/protecting_kids_from_marketers_clutches/?page=full

>Surveys for their girls
giaheadquarters.com/surveys/gia-poll.asp

>Moar
giaheadquarters.com/index.asp
web.archive.org/web/20011213222140/http://www.girlgames.com/girlgames/

>Ceo at the time, Laura Groppe is the lady behind GIA/girlgames.com. She's listed as the president of girlgames (1994 – 2001)
linkedin.com/pub/laura-groppe/4/a13/aa3
twitter.com/lgroppe

source: pastebin.com/HpuFM5pH

yeah the diapered toddler in podesta's home. who the fuck would put that up on their wall?

resident evil predictive programming

Yeah the streets make a pentagram, I've know that for a long time. If the distance actually measure to 6.66 though, that's another level of spooky.

ha ha they have to do all that bullshit to summon their god while we just type till he wishes to heed us

Can anyone verify any of this? Is "comet pizza" in Australia made by the same pedophiles???

DC monument is 555.5 feet tall = 6666 Inches

It also has a underground part which is 111 feet = 666 feet total

People decorate as part of thier identity.

youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

Possible connection?

Hey bud.

I think 939 is a component of the Japanese involvement in what I experienced.

Flintstones girlfriend worked there.
m.faceberg.com/MissDionneDanae/

I'm pretty sure in we dig into 939 something will make a connection to everything else, but it might be a dead end

Good work. Those both sound pretty weird. Like a data-mining and tool for grooming the girls.

Someone really, really pushed that in the last thread but refused to even look them up to see if they are owned by Alefantis or associated with him in any way. You can do it, it will take just a moment

>Open Corporates - search companies or directors
opencorporates.com/

And note the adult's hand, coming from the shadows... to touch the baby at it's diaper.

Wow. You fucking schizophrenics. Do you actually believe in this shit? Please consider suicide. Go back to /x or InfoWars fucking shills.

Hi cheesybay

Good little robot

Fuck you fag. Your country is all pedophiles and homosexuals in your cultural and political centers of power.

Reminder to not get sucked in by the British or Canadian shills. They show up in every thread. I'm pretty sure the Canadian is just mentally ill. The Brit harasses, the Canadian posts random shit and samefagging. They both contribute nothing whatsoever and just take up post space to actual contributions.

A check on the DUNS number for Comet Ping Pong exactly links to a DC Realtor who'd lived there for 30+ years.

SHE WOULD KNOW ABOUT TUNNELS

They even have the same phone numbers! Huh?

If it ends up being that large of a system underground I will puke. I don't even want to think about how many children would be down there if it's that huge.

No, just art imitating life.

The underground facilities at Cheyenne Mtn and Los Alamos are practically public knowledge.

Not to mention the mobile nukes under the rocky mountains, which can be transported underground from launch site to launch site.

There's a good reason Trump doesn't want to live in DC.

>tfw you've been to comet

I'd look into next door if I was you chaps, fair hint

Brits always defending the sick fucks.

Prob cause most if you are pedos.

You stupid schizophrenic faggots. Who cares if they have PAGAN symbols, it's not like these are bad, the Illuminati and Freemasons are all pushing for enlightenment. This comes from real ancient European culture.

Fucking clueless idiot.

uh oh! look who it is! my best pal... how are you today butter knife boy? you didn't get raped by a muzzie did ya sonny? well.. have a good one tea man. long live the reptilian baby fucker blood drinking queen!

kys

I didn't realize mesopotamia was in Europe...

Don't confuse Baal/Molech worship with pre-Christian paganism, which is based.

prove it

Big Cheese LLC owns Comet, which is located at the same address, though you would think they would have different phone #s I guess.

Has anyone done any research on the realtor?

>I'd look into next door if I was you chaps, fair hint
You mean Buck's?

I must agree with that.

kek confirms

wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008

Podesta is on the list

SOURCE HAS CONFIRMED

Comet Pizza uses CHILD BLOOD, SEMEN, AND OTHER PARTS IN THEIR PASTA SAUCE.

WE NEED SOMEONE TO GET A DNA SAMPLE OF THE PIZZA, ASAP

good catch user. back to content guys! dig dig dig.

I just found this link today! sgtreport.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/

Proof?

Yeah, there is a reason its kept at an extremely low temperature, regardless of the time of year

I would also research the Exxon gas station in front of Comet pizza.

Gas stations are known to have underground compartments for storing gas, as well as proper ventilation and reinforcement for fires/etc.

It's possible they piggy backed on the construction of these tunnels, and it is also a fact that there are underground tunnels in DC for the President and other top politicians to use

It's metatrons cube, you're missing the lines that highlight the other pentagram that intersects an upside down one. It's symbolic that they're trying to raise the kingdom of heaven, not the domain of hell.

Please, learn to occult.

What source? I'm pretty sure people would notice the off taste.

Source?

Politics and Prose is a bar in DC user.

I would assume they don't use a notable amount, that would result in a lot of dead babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo @ 0:43

Someone with a VPN do a quick scouting of Maui Island Cozy Dental. Or if the user is here that was talking about it the other day, could you tell us what you found?

Well then I don't see why any DC user couldn't just go there and get takeout.

This is a fake from an art exhibit.

Please quit pretending it's some crazy leak.

>yfw your country is so powerful you literally control Satan with your capital building

Have fun with your knockoff fighters China, good luck against Satan.

source? it could be used as a body disposal method. but in classic Sup Forums etiquette I say tits or gtfo good sir.

Yeah, the property was bought for $54 Million Dollars, even while being assessed at $1.7 million.

taxpayerservicecenter.com/RP_Results.jsp
5020-5030 Connecticut.

Because this research is very decentralized and most anons don't live near DC, nor have access to lab tech

These threads are the best ARG of 2016.

please go back to /x/.

I have no idea how to help, i might be going to DC soon though. should i buy one of the pasta jars? if so how would i do a DNA/chemical analysis of it?

Can some of you who are really good at digging please check this link? Supposedly it verifies John and Tony Pedestal were in Portugal May 3, 2007.

sgtreport.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/

Well look at Besta's "Chicken Tenderloins". Could be toddler bruh.

Well between us and the people on reddit someone has to live near DC.

Gas stations are the only business that can have underground construction without raising eyebrows

Compare satellite imagery and find any ground renovations or elevation changes

IT'S REAL!

DC IS A SATANIC PEDOPHILE DEVIL-WORSHIP CULT!

Durring the war of 1812, the British had Washington D.C. under siege.

The army marched into the city and started burning everything, including the White House. Meanwhile, the British Navy had the port locked down.

Then, out of nowhere, a massive freak storm arises. A hurricane decimates the naval fleet while two tornadoes push the troops out of the city.

Something is protecting that swamp. There's a reason the Indians wouldn't go near it before we came.

No, it's referring to CP/child molesting.

I would buy a jar, yes. For the DNA analysis its going to be tricky. You would have to separate the DNA from the sauce and I don't know how to do that. I think we have some medfags around here that do though.

explain this one

>$54 Million Dollars, even while being assessed at $1.7 million
If you check the DC assessor, that sale is classified as a multi-property sale, so that sales price is for multiple properties, not just the gas station. Not sure how to see what other properties were included though.

He's British. You're just making him horny

I dont know if this helpful but check out Alice and David Rogoff/Rubenstein. David owned blackwater with the Bushes and Alice was appointed NWO controller of Alaska. Theres some weird stuff going on with them here in Alaska and has been since they moved in 10 years ago when they bought up all the news companies here

Well this is certainly an interesting new tactic you got going on here.

>Well then I don't see why any DC user couldn't just go there and get takeout.

There is no way the special sauce would be used for non pedos. There must be lingo they use.

Eg cheese pizza with BOLOGNAISE sauce

Or something...

How did we find out about this pizza restaurant from the emails? just wondering how the connection was made thanks.

I guess we have to wait for a medfag that can do at least a chemical analysis. We dont need to do a DNA test just confirm there is either blood or semen or other bodily fluids in the pasta sauce.

Ignore these dickheads talking about baby sauce.

>pic related

Multiple campaign events for HRC were hosted there, there was even a campaign flyer created by their graphic designer and Podesta explicitly said "don't forward this ;)'

There's a connection map that links the owner of the pizza place with HRC/Podesta as well

I actually wondered the same thing.

If you cut the bottom off of that image you can pretty much post it on facebook. I'm sure it would be a conversation starter and it's all true.

sorry I didn't grab the tread but someone was here again today.

He told, to also look towards hollywood, as you've done. What we suspect and also degenerate swingers clubs other codewords.

But I'm out of this shit man.. easy to crack these things. They use it to avoid the cops, like with drug or contraband sales, but these pedos pride them self in it signalling.... hope the swingers clubs aren't this evil at least

That weird as fuck website (and many linked sites) were investigated hard core on /x/ a little more than a year ago. It concluded that the sites and all the games were generated at mass by poor Indians to get money from hits.

It ended with one of the creators posting YouTube video in response to /x/s investigation. All his cryptic strange shit stopped once he was outed as a scam to collect Internet monies.

California is prob worse than D.C.

I've analyzed some of the records of the water and sewage and it's possible that the Broad Branch, a creek behind Comet, runs beneath the facility.

Do you mean bucks fish and games or the little red fox coffee house. Going to look for interior shots of coffee place now. Little red fox interesting name...

RARE RARE

what is is with dentist's and pizza?
backbaydentalcare.com/local/best-pizza-back-bay-boston

that's just scratching the surface bruh

1987:
nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html

2016:
express.co.uk/news/weird/722037/Max-Spiers-investigated-US-military-paedophile-ring-Presido-suspicious-death