Tfw Trumps demonizing of pro marijuana law will help out the cartels financially even more and there will be no Wall

>tfw Trumps demonizing of pro marijuana law will help out the cartels financially even more and there will be no Wall

>tfw the left and right wings are totally ok with going against our countries founding documents and the rights afforded to us therein to push their own biased narratives and world view

My entire future was built on legal recreational marijuana and now that's over. My job is coming to an end, my business is going to be shut down, my employees arrested, my plants and garden seized.

Nice small government you have there, Republicans.

>BUT BUT BUT FEDERALISM
Yes yes I know. Enjoy your victory while Trump puts hard-working, innocent people out of their homes for growing federally illicit narcotics. I don't care what you try to make it sound like. this is the big government coming into a state and telling the people that it knows best.

:(

I know you fuckers will be happy when i'm starving on the streets in a year, but fuck you fuck you fuck you.
-an oregon grower

HHAHAHAH SCUMBAG

How is he demonizing it exactly?

Literally the only reason I voted for Hillary is because I knew she wouldn't even bother with weed.

even if he ends up being a one term president, how will i survive for four years? what if I get arrested too?

tfw trump was just an el chapo plant the whole time

She literally campaigned on MJ prohibition you mong

>biased
Tfw Americans are so dumb they think the constitution is omnipotent.

>wah wah why didnt you elect the criminal?
>wah wah I cant grow my weed
>wah wah my pussy hurts
Maybe you should've not placed your bets on a federally illegal substance. Better yet, you could've not been a degenerate.

>tfw you realize dividing a countries civilian populous into smaller groups with opposing views in a sort of zero-sum king of the hill game is the perfect way to keep people preoccupied.

Trump seems to like and support states rights. Literally anything can happen. Pretty exciting desu.

Just keep your operation going; you'll make more money if weed gets illegal.

Jeff Sessions doesn't like marijuana therefore Trump is going to holocaust potheads and weed growers.

>tfw Trump will be the president who will bring in the new AWB plus a handful of other orders and make it an automatic death sentence for killing government enforcers who 'are just following orders'

dont break the law fuckin idiot

Then I was screwed either fucking way.

Fuck this stupid ass country and the people running it.

No kidding, I thought I had it fucking made, I was going to make over $50k next year. Now I'm looking at being fucking homeless

Hasn't Trump said he wants to leave marijuana laws for the states to decide? Why are all the potheads so bottom bothered?

appointing Sessions as AG.

Donald Trump's own viewpoints don't matter because he doesn't care enough about the issue to stop Sessions from carrying out HIS personal hateboner for legal weed.

I'm not, I think the current of pro-marijuana sentiment in the states is too strong to overturn it in places where it was only just legalized particularly.

This might impede the legalization while he remains in office, but soon the change-over will resume unabated.

Politics is a long-game when it comes to stuff like this, we've been waiting since the forties; we can wait a little longer.