Oops

Congratulations on your big win, Sup Forums. You've successfully memed a president into office. Now what? What's going to happen to all of those people that had established care for their families? Do they just simply find a new healthcare provider? Who refills the prescriptions they need for their blood pressure/thyroid/kidney/cholesterol meds? As if the ghettos in Detroit or Bmore (take your pick of city, I don't care, and "Let the niggers die" is not an answer, because we all know you'd reach down and help someone in need on the street). What happens to the thousands of people who have dedicated their lives to improve the health of the under/uninsured? Like it or not, keeping the inner city healthy keeps you healthy. You scream cuck at every turn, but wish to stop the services that inoculate the very vector you fear. Goodbye HPV vaccines for the poor. Goodbye HBV vaccines for the poor. Shit. Goodbye to all of them. Those bulls you fret are gonna spread freely viruses you can't shake. You are two-faced bigots and your confidence will be your undoing. There are more of them than us, and they think us fools.

Fuck drumpf

And no response. Should've posted tits.

Yay

Did you know that Hillary was controlled by alien technology?

They shouldn't of been allowed to live in the first place.

It's only this painful because we've enabled it for so long. But, these people have no place in the natural order of things.

I'm listening

You're listening to yourself dude

We wouldn't be alive if that were true. We are all nigger. Way back.

Let the niggers die

Hominids and other ids, et al.

HOLY SHIT GOYS MOLYMEME JUST WENT FULL 13/88

>Who refills the prescriptions they need for their blood pressure/thyroid/kidney/cholesterol meds
I meant in regards to this.

Fuck em

>Do they just simply find a new healthcare provider
Remember when Obama said you can keep your plan and keep your doctor

>implying ACA wasn't already a massive failure that even democrats are beginning to reject

Okay then, faggot.

That's sad, cuz I have at least 3 real nigger friends that should not die. And by nigger friends I don't mean adopted white nigger friends. I mean nigger friends that when someone pulls a gun trying to rob you they throw up hands and walk up on them niggers. And then I finish pumping gas.

STFU jew.

13/88

nigger plz

>Congratulations on your big win, Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
kys newfag

Pls stop using nigger

Go home, Barack. You're drunk. Sorry for the niggers. I'll not use the word nigger the minute your peoplestop calling each other nigger as a term of endearment as though you suddenly own language as well. Suck myballs.

It's not?
I'm so much older of an oldfag than you. My god, kid. I had an Apple IIe and played panic, hard hat Mack, and karate. You were a wet dream or a twinkle in your daddy's eye.

Kek, came here to say this

Obama: >You can keep your plan and you can keep your doctor
>Obama d-didn't lie! Obamacare is great!

Trump: >We're getting rid of Obamacare
>EVERYTHING I HAVE NOW WILL CHANGE! WHY DO YOU RACIST MEANIES WANT TO DO THIS TO MEEE?!

Didn't Trump say at this point, he was just going to get rid of the interstate purchase restrictions though? So companies cannot have a monopoly on a single state? Why are Obamacare supporters still pissed? If anything, that gives them more access to plans for consideration.

What if you memed kek into white genocide

CTR feeling nostalgic since unemployment

Were going to burn this motherfucker to the ground. Get marshmallows

Exactly. From a leaf no less. You shall be spared the rake, because you'll be taking over after we die. Start building your wall.

Our deaths won't be by nuclear hellfire. It'll be slow. And horrible. Via resistant bacteria. Diseases that "what do you mean a Zpack can't kill it?? I'm gonna give a negative review on google" are going to ravage your grandkids. And they are brewing right now. Word to the wise- don't get bitten by a cat.

And taking resources from our experimental data groups is not going to help. Please tell me someone catches my drift. We need sample pools.

Alright. I'll come clean. Bacterial resistance is THE biggest threat to humankind as we speak. President Obama didn't want HRC to win for her personality or policies, or future potential. She knows and supports the real fight. You know that photo of Trump looking shocked with his hands clasped? He was told that the CDC now recognizes 3 strains of infectious bacteria that have no known treatment and they have and will evolve into air/light/temperature/dehydration:disinfection resistance. We are fucked and buying time. Again, all I can say is that you should not allow yourself to be bitten by a cat. Vector 1. And it seeds the bacteria deep like an injection. So you see, the trouble isn't differences in values, but a simple bug. Focus your attention where it needs to be, anons.

Not one person in the USA, that pays for healthcare, likes Obamacare.

So who gives a fuck about your feelings.