Humanity and Racism on Sup Forums:A position

racism is stupid, because at the end of the day we are all the same race, Humanity.

ask yourself what dives your notions of race, rather that looking for things to reinforce that belief. what you guys here on Sup Forums are doing every time you make these threads is a form of mass cognitive dissonance.

each experience is unique, black, white, Asia, they are all their own special thing, stop making comparisons and validations to the notion of racial superiority. it is foolish in the extreme.rather, you should accept the truth of who your are, and the truth of who others are, different or not.

Race is experience, just because globalism has corrupted diversity into something abhorrent doesn't mean that diversity had it's merits. it still does, but balance is key. pen your mind to possibility, don't imprison it behind dogma
what do you think on this matter? you can attack me, as I know this opinions is not popular here. but please tell me your opinions in a way that is constructive to discourse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr

also sage

not an opinion.no knee jerk reactions please.

More than half of the people here are sheep with memes. The concept of social conditioning providing a fabricated and water down version of reality will go over their heads. This is not the place to look for intellectual activity or agendas. It's a place where shit heads go to shitpost, and other people come to watch. The only thing of substance found on this board, that isn't completely fucking stupid, is how autistic Sup Forums gets when investigating corruption. Everything else belongs in the trash

>rather, you should accept the truth of who your are, and the truth of who others are, different or not.

what do you mean by "accept the truth"? does comparing statistics between groups of people not qualify as accepting the truth?

>statistics
>individual human being
Learn the difference. Does the sun rise every morning because we say it does? No. It's not actually "rising", it's just our perception on a rotation planet in space.

The same thing applies to your logic about statistics- just because you can apply them freely, doesn't make you smart for trying.

if I can reach out to even none person, its worth it
ok.
consider this.
why do you always feel the need to have to prove your superiority to blacks? does it have to do with your notions of racial superiority, or your own personal superiority? what is it about you and others like you who have to constantly reinforce the idea that "All blacks are stupid niggers" what good does that do you? does it truly make you more happy? a sense of over inflated superiority will not make up for your own personal insecurities(not attacking you per say, just making an example)

You are right though. I doubt it will earn you very many constructive answers however. "Racists are dumb" - is not just a stereotype or a meme, as everyone who isn't a racist is aware.

I'm not interested in establishing the fact that I am personally superior to blacks to feed my ego. but I am interested in the possibility that politics will eventually shift to a status quo where the idea of an ethnic state isn't just for Israel any more, and people can actually choose to live in a country of their own if they so please. I'm a fan of the concept of national self determination. posting on here and pointing out the incompatibilities, large and small, that make multicultural societies undesirable, is being part of the energy that moves things in that direction

>It's a place where shit heads go to shitpost, and other people come to watch.

which one are you?

>because at the end of the day we are all the same race, Humanity
xdddd

>diversity has its merits
>move to mogadishu or GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>we are all the same race, Humanity.

I disagree with this assumption.

sexuality is stupid, because at the end of the day we are all the same sex, Gay.

ask yourself what dives your notions of sexuality, rather that looking for dicks to reinforce that butthole. what you guys here on reddit are doing every time you make these blumpkins is a form of mass lemon parties.

each pozzing is unique, HIV, herpes, HPV, they are all their own special thing, stop making comparisons and validations to the notion of sexual superiority. it is faggy in the extreme.rather, you should accept the penis of who your rape, and the penis of who others rape, gay or not.

sexuality is experience, just because queerdom has corrupted drag queens into something abhorrent doesn't mean that queerdom had it's merits. it still does, but space docking is key. fuck your ass to possibility, don't imprison it behind condoms
what do you fuck on this matter? you can tongue me, as I know this butthole is not popular here. but please tell me your safe words in a way that is constructive to rape

sad that so many people don't realize racism is another form of divide an conquer, a prison system just like world religion(not personal faith and spirituality) and political parties.
I agree, we should be able to do what we want so long as we don't impose ourselves upon others.
they are still human, just like you and me. again, the need for somebody to set below yourself is based upon personal insecurities.
remember that cherry-picked pictures and varibles do NOT reprsent the individual, or your own individual experiences for that matter
way to straw man my postion to something that has nothing to do with race. good shitpost though, made me laugh

>Ignoring the inherent differences between the races
>Ignoring facts, stats, and observations
>Trying to protect so called marginalized groups but truth is you don't think they can help themselves
>Believing your race is inherently bad for some event in the past
>Virtue signalling and telling everyone how non-racist you are despite being completely racist
It seems leftist hypocrisy is still a thing in the current year.

1.you mean the minor variables in the genetic make up of the human race which is all one race by the way.
2.not ignoring anything. you have posted no facts for me to respond to.
never said that
3.don't believe that myself.collective racial guilt is just as bad as racism.in fact it's one of the reasons racism exists.
4. and 5..I once help a similar opinion on blacks, and I support Donald Trump.

>I agree, we should be able to do what we want so long as we don't impose ourselves upon others.

that's basically what a government is. everyone cooperates for the public good, conditional on having the will of the collective imposed upon each individual. hence laws, taxes, etc

Breeds of dogs have huge differences in cognitive and physical ability. Yes, it's selective breeding on the best traits. But humans have been breeding dogs a lot less longer than people have been selected by nature.

No that's wrong, we are the same species, not the same race.

>we are all the same race
no

>Remember your humanity
>Fighting hundreds of thousands of years against threats
>Cuck yourself so the brown people have a fighting chance in over throwing you in your own country
Wut

My humanity causes me to hate the inhumane.

i.e, niggers.

that's where you would be wrong. Government is all about imposing itself upon the will of the many.Rules for the ruled. in fact, every government in Human history eventually devolved into tyranny.
and yet, dogs don't live in packs based upon breed do they? take a butch of different dog breeds, and they won't care wont which dog they mate with, as they are the same species.
we are the same species, and sentient, unlike dogs. we can determine who we breed with, but that does not make any of us less human overall, no matter the differences in IQ(which is variable based upon the individual, no strict measurements of IQ apply to EVERYONE within said group.)

no, no, you got what I was saying backwards. I meant to say "any government is a way to for people to impose themselves upon others." are you an anarchist? or some kind of extreme libertarian?

yes, yes we are. we are genetically diverse, but we are all humans still. your insistence otherwise does not change the fact.
never said to cuck yourself. do as you will, but why the hatred, why the sense of superiority? you can defend what is your right without condemning a whole part of humanity as sub-human.

>You should keep an open mind to people of other ethnicities!

So how come you can't keep an open mind to people who can't help being racist?

For example, saying black people aren't commonly aggressive is just as ignorant as saying they all are.

Maybe some people had a terrible incident with a person or persons of color and that irreversibly changed their perspective.

As long as they don't let it change the way they treat others, it should be fine to have a racist viewpoint. Trying to stamp out these opinions do nothing for anyone.

>More than half of the people here are sheep with memes

Holy edge, bro. Tell us more about how above everyone else you are.

>racism is stupid, because at the end of the day we are all the same race, Humanity.
Can you prove it?

just making what should be an obvious observation. is not what we call democracy today in fact just tyranny by another name? in its pure form, democracy DOES work, but we have been led to believe that is not the case. what we have today is a ruling class that rules the ruled, willing or not. and trust me in most cases,"Democracies" are not true democracies.it is the illusion of change modern politics today present to the masses
your right, so long as you remember that racism eventually leads to atrocity on a massive scale. consider nearly every war up until the modern age.it divides us(to make humanity more easy to rule)your own personal experiences are not enough to condemn a whole other part of humanity to "Beneath me" status. it's hard, I know, trust me, but it is wrong.
I get the gist of where your coming from. consider this website;it delves into both the assertions your making and how it is fundamentally flawed.

tl,dr yes

>he never replied
guess he went to sleep. I wanted to talk to him...

oh shit never mind he did.

I'll admit that we don't live in a direct democracy and that our current system of government often fails to be representative of the electorate. but what are you advocating for, a government where every decision is made by referendum?

still here, hope endures!

I'm not a racism OP I'm a culturalist.

I fully accept that some blacks are friendly hardworking people, and I have no reason to have any grievance with these people.

Unfortunately degenerate nigger-culture has been propagated and spread throughout much of the black population, sadly also spreading to other races. Plenty of whites are degenerate scum too.

If people from other races wanna act civilised, then I don't have a problem with them.

not every decision, I understand anarchy is not a solution with, but in our own current democracy, referendums should be far more common than they are now. why are they so rare? must power be held onto by those who wield it so tightly?
I agree, culture is the key factor of difference here.especially the promotion of a global , monolithic culture that eradicates all uniqueness beneath it. that is a form of tyranny as well.

>their top 1% are as smart as our top 20% so it's racist to say that they are less than us, insert emotional response here

if were talking about overall populations, percentages are misleading, hard numbers, not percentages which can be skewed to tailor the results to one's own bias.(even with that in mind, those percentages are screwed)

I used to think Donald Trump was gay, now even I'm chanting "K K K"... Niggers kind of stink anyway. Moonman showed me the error of my ways. How long until we've completely eliminated, and all niggers have been illuminated? The KKK of today has only imitated, only hesitated; let our world become way too shaded with black niggers until America was faded. But now Triple K is here to save it in a bank, and slap them, and no more niggers can fake us, would-be nationalists would only degrade us, and it's so heinous how liberals would like to hang us.

My brothers, the Aryan nation is the station for the glorious rise of the White man over the simpler souls of the lesser peoples. Me and Donald Trump will build a flying city called Whitetopia and fire moon lasers down at the earth. White men will work great jobs and have plenty of money for weed and video games. Women will be at home happy to make us sandwiches and give sex on demand. And then we will pass Whitetopia down to the next generation of pure White youths.

You are objectively wrong.

yeah but can YOU prove it?
I don't see you proving it