ITT: Jews you like

Pic related

the dead ones, and the one who explained cultural subversion.

One of the only faggots I can tolerate

>inb someone posts Horowitz

Herman Kahn

What about turncloak ones like Michael Savage?

That jew that became an orthodox priest and posts conspiracy theories lifted from Sup Forums and /x/ in a comfy backdrop

>no Bobby Fischer

I hate nu-Sup Forums

>Based Scottish and German genes
>yid

No

The South will rise again

Based, Murray "Strom Thurmond Did Nothing Wrong" Rothbard.

wtf, even the CSA had a jew. Is there anything the white man can have to himself?

Murray "unleash the police" Rothbard is literally the only good kike

Well, besides Bobby Fischer

Come @me Sup Forums

CTR fuck off

>hates corporations
>spent his life criticizing America's interventionist foreign policy

>shills for Hillary

Not sure whether to laugh or cry

DUDE

this guy was one of trump's best defenders

He couldnt control his power level

lmao didn't you hear Steve Bannon is now Trump's chief advisor?

Literally nothing about his political ideology makes any sense. Literally his only purpose in life is to be 200% kike and shit on America as much as possible while also making sure we remain a kike puppet.

Jesus

Things must get worse before they get better, user.

Anarchy, in every form, is fucking beyond retarded. Like I make an effort to at least respectably approach most but anarchists frustrate me to no end. How does a state of anarchy enforce itself? It fucking doesn't, and all the faggots describing how it would work....basically describes it becoming a government. A decentralized and weak government, but weak nonetheless

I mean if I were against the military industrial complex and believed climate change were real I wouldn't vote for trump.

LIKE OR RESPECT?

good, but lets jewness slip from time to time. and teases out he's wayyyyy too pro Israell

Based Bernie

>Hillary
>against the military industrial complex

Nigger what? Trump is far less hawkish than Hillary

Extremely loud and incredibly #woke.

Mel "Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi Party" Brooks.

>le syndicalism meme

>le communism meme

Joel Kotkin is one of the few Jews I know, both from the right and the left, who truly values political descentralization and is skeptical of revolutionary politics molding society.

Less hawkish, maybe, but he isn't backing down and reducing military spending.

Do you think radical minarchy would work?

terrible taste

Can't forget da OG

I do somewhat fit into that camp. My ideology is shaped by Goldwater's "Conscience of a Conservative" (recommend it, its a quick read that'll change your life).

"maximizing personal liberty while maintaining the social order"

So I'm far more libertarian and small government than most of Sup Forums but ancaps and most minarchists think I'm a nazi

I hate this faggot so much

>negative income tax

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Goldwater wasn't a jew, he was Christian

(((Goldwasser)))

>while also making sure we remain a kike puppet.
chomsky hates israel though

Better than our current system because at least he intends it as a temporary measure instead of dem programz

Better, yes. I have to give him that.

Finally, only good answer.

I would fuck her until my entire dick looked like the shriveled up dry skin of a circus elephant

As said, it was proposed so that welfare programs could be disbanded after several years.

Yeah he jewed us hard, he offed lincoln before he could send the slaves back to Africa, then got a job working for England

You Anglos really are the worst

T. Anglo American

And once welfare programs are gone, shitskins won't want to come here as much. Only those who can make it and contribute will come here

he was also a big fan of Osama Bin Laden and celebrated 911

spent his last days in relative isolation in Reykjavík but was occasionally seen around town

Dennis Prager gets it

There was a quote where Goldwater wasn't allowed to play at a golf course because he was part-Jewish, but he asked if he could play 9 holes because he was only 1/2 Jewish.

she's not jewish, her father is

/thread

Corporations have done some pretty shitty things. They should face judgement for that.
>criticizes USA foreign policy
Are you seriously excusing the clusterfuck that is US foreign policy in the 20th and 21st centuries?

>le meme meme

Absolute Savage.

You ever watch something thats really funny when you are a kid and when you watch it as an adult its not funny and is just dumb and cringe worthy? That doesn't fucking happen with Mel Brooks films because hes actually fucking funny.

I agree with your judgement on corporations and I am a isolationist when it comes to foreign policy.

I'm just pointing out that him endorsing Hillary is breathtakingly hypocritical

>implying it doesn't already look like that

i dont think id be able to get hard. too nervous.

Based

Thanks for Emacs and the best software license.

Wow sad hire long that took

Horowitz is overrated. Sofronitsky and Richter are both better.

His Vers la Flamme is god tier though.

>inb4 you dont mean the pianist Horowitz
whatever

is he really jewish?

This toon is a libcuck who doesn't do a damn thing but get praised by fellow libcucks from Sup Forums

biologically, not religiously

Check civilian casualties in Palestine vs Israel and get back to me. He's a shill

I am happy no one posted Hitler

No just the zionist one.

>Oy gevalt goyim, stop shoahing my ethnostate!

Fucking triggered, I hope the Israeli's defend themselves but don't ask me to fund Iron Dome.