I bought McDonalds for me and my daughter...

I bought McDonalds for me and my daughter, and I didn't realize until she shared pic related that the universe was sending me a sign.

will you redpill/have you redpilled your children? how to go about it?

pics of your daughters feet please

I'm just going to leave this here for all of those who are confused about Hitler's intentions once he conquered the world.

do you share this approvingly or think he should have been shooting higher?

the issue was attacking other nations and losing 5 million of the finest, fittest and bravest German's wasn't in the best interest of Germany. Meanwhile he killed ~3 million of the poorest, ugliest and lowest Jews while the Jewish elite paid their way out of the holocaust. How does that work for natural selection? Who do you think really planned all of this?

The ultimate red pill to give your children is to make them realize the counter-productivity of Hitler's race agenda. If Hitler had fostered a healthy German race domestically and simply exiled the Jews like everyone else in history the issues that have occurred and will occur wouldn't and won't.

How old is she?

dont you mean your wife daughter?

she will be 12 in 2 months

no, I'm not Mexican

>redpilled
>not knowing your child is on social media and sharing stuff

wew lad

wait why the cuck would your daughter post on her facebook that you got her breakfast?
no, something about this doesn't add up at all.

>letting your daughter use the internet

kill yourself, please

>mfw that receipt number

Cute

I hope you aren't going to be heart broken when she starts fucking guys in 5 or so years

>eating mcdonalds
>feeding meat to your children
>red pilled

That's adorable lol.

that receipt tho

my ex-wife and I share joint legal custody. that is why I am extremely cautious in the redpilling process.

this is why I took it as a sign

Well how old is she OP? It should also be easier if you 2 have a strong relationship

Hope everything works out bro. You are doing good work. Divorce tends to bring a lot of negativity in children so make sure she loves you more than anything.

Make yourself a positive role model and she will date guys that are similar to you. It has always worked that way

Holy shit my ID

Is she in sports? Does she play softball?
Post pics

McDonald's is garbage. It's not even fit for swine.

You're a shit parent.

good goy

Even my dog eats organic.

Why the fuck would you feed somebody you supposedly love, let alone your own child, with that toxic garbage?

Feed your kids right if you can, fast food is bad for you. But on topic, suppositories are the fastest form of redpill

this

>I bought McDonalds for me and my daughter,
kill yourself fat fuck.

joint physical?

>not cooking the most important person in your life a healthy, proper breakfast

Fucking kill yourself.

>proud of being a cucked slave to the organic Jew

You want a medal you dumbass goy?

women can be groomed to not be sluts

>Not having disgusting McDonalds at least once a month because you think it tastes okay, but after you eat it you regret it

>"good luck chans with KEK Goy"

>tfw i got 1489 the other day

>bringing your daughter for a hamburger and cola is degenerate
>buying into the organic jew ploy
>wanting to alienate your daughter by "feeding her redpills" instead of just being a good father

Fucking autists, I swear. OP bringing his daughter to McDonalds once in a while does not make him a shitty parent, wtf?

Because it's impossible to recreate a greasy delicious breakfast with 25% of the sodium.

Nope. Soon as she's surrounded by peer pressure, and hot guys wanting to fuck her, she'll give in.

It's the same with tonnes of religious girls. You hear about it all the time. You can't tame your children. You just have to give them advice so they know how to handle dodgy situations when they come across them.

Baby boomer detected. Great tits.

Who said anything about organic?

>leaf

Falling for the fastfood jew will only enforce the idea in the child's mind that eating that shit is okay.

Fuck bonding with your child and teaching them how to cook and participate to make a stronger family structure.

Canadians, I fucking swear.

Why does your 12 year old have Facebook?

lol, she's on facebook at 12? she probably gets sent dick pics every day

nothing wrong with a cheat meal every so often. plus, niggers making my food for me reminds me of the good old days of my great-grandfather.

we are close, and she loves me more than she loves her mother I think (for now). ty for the thoughtful response. whether she is "redpilled" I am certain she won't be a degenerate at any rate.

So she can get hookups with BBC.

see
Just because OP goees for a burger & pop with his daugther dosen't mean the next morning he can't show her how to make eggs & bacon.

You have to remember most of the population on pol are edgy fascist college students. They don't know what it is like to raise a kid.

How's it going, John?

nah, sausage mcmuffin with egg is basically what I'd make if I wanted a breakfast like that

maybe I'd skip the butter on the english muffins, but that's about the only change I'd make

when I was in college the old commons building had this Betty Crocker coffee shop thing that had the best fucking bagel sandwiches with a sausage patty and egg. I've never been able to find them since.

fuck off fat fuck

Nothing wrong with a cheat meal, but I still wouldn't eat fucking McDonald's.

Maybe you're completely ignorant about nutrition and health, but for fuck sake.

oh shit

>nothing wrong with a cheat meal every so often
enjoy turning your daughter and yourself into whales you fat fuck.

Not a parent, but holy fuck, some of you autists fail to grasp that you can occasionally eat shitty foods that taste good and not destroy your bodies by doing so.

I personally won't eat McDonald's for anything but fries maybe 5-6 times per year, and it's not the end of the fucking world.

What autists need to learn is that if you are good 95% of the time, you can be as bad as you want the other 5% and never be worse off for it.

Dan pls go

impressive.

>12 years old getting smashed already

Yea gg bro, get ready for the abortion.

John your daughter sent me some pictures...

Oh boy here we go.

lol wut

I dont even eat mcdonalds apart from the apple pies and coffee

Im not even fat

Stop being so autistic please

5 years? More like 2 years. Get with the times.

Why do girls/women love to take pictures of their food?

Did you peanut butter your bag for the dog? Look at that fuckin nose.

That's a bag lickin nose if I ever saw one.

fuck off fat fuck

Do you have a special kind of relationship like Leon the professional did?

Maybe you don't understand on a biochemical level...

Regardless, if I'm going to eat sweets and bullshit, it's going to be organic.

If you're not redpilled on Monsanto, GMOs, HFCS, gut-flora, "inflammatory disease", etc, then I'd suggest you do some research.

Dnt be fucking stupid m8, hitler was a pawn, the forth reich continues and tries to subvertly rule the world for their overlords. Make absolutley no mistake this is a battle of Good vs evil, dark vs light. I highly suggest you pick a side, which one does not matter to me as i can see by your thought forms, you are a child angry with the One True INFINITE CREATOR. Understand this it will be victory to the light, may love and light find place in you heart and mind.

>breakfeast

Father orders daughter McDonald's, autism. Many such cases. SAD.

t. burger who doesn't understand GMOs

>eating latkes
>from mcdonalds
kill yourself jew lover

why did you get divorced, John? Is that's why you came here?

>posting fb on Sup Forums

Hi John

nigga what?

Not sure why it's so common here for people to think GMOs are evil. Percy Schmeiser is a douche for propagating that myth.

i hope you die, op is an idiot for mentioning anything about his children, but i still want you to die

BTFO

Maybe because they cause infertility within 3 generations in vivo testing with lab rats.

Or maybe the fact that that they develop highly aggressive cancers?

How fucking ignorant are you?

There was this redddit fag the other day that was pissing my off, /u/SufferNotTheUnclean. He was posting in knoxville subreddit, I wonder if that is him.

Percy is a leaf, that explains it all

>unironically talking about reddit

God damn this board is fucking awful.

And here I thought i was the only one on Sup Forums with teenagers.

Are they hot?

RIP OP

Knew this would happen. OP is dumb as shit.

post ur fb

>these are the unironic neonazis that we all shitpost with on Sup Forums

Jesus fucking Christ

Just think. If you had actually cooked your daughter some bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns (or even home fries), you would have missed that sign. And a lot of fat, calories, sodium . . .

How?

You'll never know

Can you be any more of a stereotype Sup Forumsfag?

>Leaf
Sorry my daughters don't waste time on degenerates.

tfw pol personal armies for absolutely no reason because someone pretends to "find" someone.

>I eat McDonalds at least 3 times a month
>170 lbs 6'3''
fucker you can eat mcdonalds, be healthy and not fat. fuck your breakfast shit
let kids have tasty meals
fuckers are in for a huge awakening

what are you going to do? gonna send him some pizza? kill yourself Sup Forums HACKER no wait i take that back let me guess you are a tumblr fuckhead that likes to fuck with Sup Forums users you'll get yours m8

what the fuck is this? Is this fucking reddit? what in the fuck?

>1488
>right next to a blue pill.
>talks about red pill
>lol

Yeah, fuck off kike.

>Maybe because they cause infertility within 3 generations in vivo testing with lab rats.
>Or maybe the fact that that they develop highly aggressive cancers?

You absolute moron.

If you actually read those 'articles', the rats they used were naturally prone to forming tumours. The experiment didn't even have a control group. Not only that, they let the rats develop extreme tumorous growths, which an actual scientist would not let that happen and would euthanise them beforehand.

You fell for the propaganda, you sheep.

John Anderson is such a shit boring name
That said props for getting the only two good things on the breakfast menu: hashbrown and McGriddle

Leave him be, dumbass