/AZ/ General

I see a lot of fellow Arizonan Anons here, lets get together. Post a better title name if you have one.

Bump to get started.

>come have some fun in the real nonfaggot sun unlike cuckfornia

10/10

Thx m8
You been hearing those blackhawks for the past 5 nights?

No, I haven't heard any on westside

I saw some one the way back from work while on the 101 around 7pm.

Spooked me at first but then I remember seeing them before.

A fuck ton of shit heads have been getting into vehicle collisions in the last few days. At least 4 yesterday and apparently 3 today.

Any of you fags been to SGC?

Mohave County reportin'

I live north valley and seen 4 blackhawks in formation flyinf low for the paat 5 nights heading either north or south.

Talked to acouple police officers and was told same thing with local news that was training in the downtown tall buildings. But im not buying it

Nah ussualy for to desert for plinking

You do know there is a reserve base by Papago where they keep a few blackhawks right? I see them fly out of there all the time Saturday mornings.

602/paradise valley reporting

i think i have a good idea for a new state motto for az.
>arizona; america's australia.

I just got started, barely bought my first hand gun a lil over a month ago but have only went to the range once since life hit like a truck shortly after my purchase.

Things are settling down now, just need to catch a few paychecks and be comfy again.

You guys got some cool rock formations.

PA fag here to shit up your board.

You guys have a beautiful state; I was down in Tucson for TusCon last week. Gorgeous place, wonderful weather.

I would kill myself when summer hit.

There's usually always a car crash on the way up to Prescott on the SR 69.

SGC is pretty nice, and the range at C2 in Chandler isnt bad either but just going out to the desert or up to Prescott is the most fun.

Gilbert master race reporting.

You get used to the heat, or you could be like most people and just not go outside

yuma county here. do you guys think trump is gonna build the wall? i really hope he does. might as well add some mines on either side while we're at it. sorry you maricopa county folks lost your sherrif.

Except we actually have guns
Anyone going to the small arms review gunshow next month?

Is it true you people basically invented the idea of Business Casual so you'd stop dying of heat stroke?

>by a former phx cop backed by soros
JUST

Im sure your thinking of Hawaii

NAU student here

This town is garbage

Dammit, I think you're right.

Man... I wanted to believe. Shit seemed hilarious at the time.

Anybody from Prescott here?

You don't know pain until you have to wear a black suit all day in 110+

maybe he'll get a good spot in the trump administration. i don't know all the positions available, but head of ice, or something along those lines would be good. replacing comey with arpaio would be even better.

I'm in Prescott and Peoria depending on the day. I love how comfy it is.

623 west-side Buckeye
Reporting in

How the fuck did penzone even win? Trump was one of Arpaio's biggest supporters and Trump even won Maricopa.

Arpaio needed to go. Comes a time when you need to hand tee hat up. Penzone was a good cop gorvso long according to people I know that served with him. So I voted trump AND penzone.

Does it not bother you that he was funded by Soros? Arpaio was very much getting old, but I doubt I could ever vote for someone accepting money from that man.

AZ the fuck you state

New thread
New thread
New thread

I live west phoenix and i've heard them maybe twice in the last week or so

I've seen them months ago flying further west

Sun Devil reporting in

Lake havasu, kingman?

I used to go to NAU, You really need a car to enjoy it, all the cool stuff is outside of town and away from the hippy dippy liberal downtown

>51 F right now

might need to put a second jacket on desu

Reporting in

GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apache Junction reporting in

fuck you

Why so mean?

STAY THE FUCK OUT

Cool a Yuma user.

I love Arizona. A beautiful state, love the weather and people I totally get. I did a road trip a few summers back, California to Mass, jumped the border to Mexicali and Juarez along the way.

My first stop in Az was Yuma. Was so shocked at how Mexican it felt. Needn't have worried, there were a million other towns that were more Latino in Tx.

Yuma would be a tough town to live in, but I met some real decent locals, checked out that fort. Bought a pizza that night, ate it in a car park on the California side of the river. Wasn't very street smart back then and expected to get taken out by some meth heads.

The wall definitely needs to be built. Would be a great employer for the area too.

:D

85202 reporting in, what a nice cool night in Mesa.
Comfy in my trumpfy

Same

I dunno, Everyone shits on Apache junction, Im only ever in the Northern part of the state, Lake havasu to flagstaff, occasionally tuba city or winslow. Feels like the wild west with pickups desu

>ITT: anons in arizona cannot sleep

gilbert here any home-fries?

>
>I'm in Prescott and Peoria depending on the day. I love how comfy it is.

Same. I'm out on the edge of the valley so i can maintain my sanity when I'm down here. Lol

What is NAU like user? I just applied there

Yeah I get it. And we kinds deserve it, too.

65% of pinal county is desert or non-inhabitale. We live close to the lakes, though.

Or get coke

Ray and Higley here

Tucson

I feel oppressed here, all of my employees are Marxists and the only people I can talk to are hurt sure muh constitutionals

Buckeye reporting in

How dangerous is the wildlife in Arizona?

You know better Jorge. I miss watching mcso raid drop houses and vanning you stinky manlets all the time when i lived in sw valley. Lol

same here. this place kinda sucks ass but i don't think anywhere else will feel like home to me.

Bunch of hippy liberals and the town feels like west hollywood, You need a car if you go to shcool out there and thats when you can really enjoy it, Feels like the wild west, grandcanyon only an hour away plenty of hiking trails and dirt roads to fuck around on. When it starts snowing it sucks but its fun if you got a car that can handle offload and and a place to stay the campus and downtown flagstaff feel like West LA though if that makes any sense, super trendy and what not

We have scorpion Lolipops. Sound good enough?

Rattlesnakes will kill you, mountain lions and coyotes are not a threat, and scorpions are numerous but mostly just annoying.

Wild west desu

we are 4 miles off dawg

But is the school very multicultural like ASU and U of A?

Lost a cat to coyotes, after I had found her standing off with a rattlesnake a few times.

It depends where you live, rural ain't got shit but the occasional coyote

Um, I dont know, I dont know much about the other schools and the only experince with ASU is ASU Havasu which is different from the phoniex campus. Lots of Native Americans at NAU, Lots of people from california, a decent number of Arabs, a few blacks, and a few hispanics. The LGBT people are a bit much though, they got in trouble in 2k15 for demanding more exclusive housing from the school

Post map

Are there any spoders in Arizona? I know you guys have those big Australia-tier wasps.

Doesn't sound too bad. I'm glad there aren't too many Muslims or niggers there

Tarantulas. Widows. Occasional recluse. Etc... The usual, really.

I prolly don't know you.

Honestly the muslims and africans tend to lay low most everywhere here. You won't see them out being dicks because they'll either get beat or shot.

Miami reporting in.

GTFO

From what I've heard, it's Special Forces doing urban warfare training. Then again, what I heard came from HMS, so take that with as many grains of salt as you need.

Joe was running on fiscal conservatism, while spending MCSO (our tax) money to fight the lawsuits and run underpopulated jails....also, i personally can't stand campaigns that try to use fear to motivate me...so, seeya joe.

Soros might have won the MCSO battle, but he lost the POTUS war.

Nau student also, can confirm. Hoping for a good snow season though.

I was born in Phoenix but had to move to boring dumbfuck Michigan when I was 10 and haven't had the opportunity to move back to glorious AZ. Should I just end my life now for all the good years I've missed or should I make it my sole mission to return to Arizona?

Return and see the Great Trump Wall before you die.

Extremely, and especially for the engineering courses since they have a multicultural engineering program.

I wonder if I know one of you lol.

>work with white Christians and Mormons
>we discuss God and politics without anyone chimping out
>everybody but some spic voted Trump

There's a reason you need to go back you fucking leftist shits.

Probably, I'm the autist with a pink trump shirt and maga hat.

get rid of the smelly dumb inbred beaner scum then you will be good

fuck ya Gilbert, you guys know any nice dive bars?

your kind have to go back

What do you study?

Maybe. I've been walking around with my white/gold MAGA hat and two Thursdays ago had an American flag collared shirt on.

Copper State General? Canyon State General?

why is the land so cheap there ?
is it useable at all ?

its so late man what are you doing up?

It's mostly desert. It's hot and it's boring for most people. A surprising amount of land is arable, but there is a lot of ranching too.