WikiLeaks weak denial of WL being compromised

After the threads on multiple sites yesterday suggesting Assange had been captured and WikiLeaks compromised, WL has just issued a one-word response of "False" - along with attacking those who question Assange's safety and the safety of submitting to WikiLeaks.

That in the face of continued questions WikiLeaks would provide no verifiable proof of Assange's safety, and more importantly, no verifiable proof of the safety of the identities (and thus lives) of submitters, lends credence to the suggestion WikiLeaks has been compromised.

It's a murky world, and in a few months these concerns may all be shown to be an overreaction, but between WikiLeaks carelessly referring to their Podesta emails as "hacked" and now this, I'm worried for both Assange and any other info WL might have had. I hope I'm wrong.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AbiWilks
rt.com/news/359425-assange-mental-physical-health/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5dqufl/blockchain_experts_the_world_needs_your_help_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>false, but who benefits
Yeah, who benefits from people not trusting Wikileaks anymore?

Made me think...

How the hell did [eight]-chan become mainstream? It's not even indexed on Google.

why would someone make these meme but remove his fingerwound, 14 and the fish, which was kind of the whole point

I honestly think he's dead... not even a single proof of life in weeks.

But hey, I would obviously rather he's alive and WL isn't compromised

Why the fuck cant they just post a proof of life video?

So dyslexically close.

Assange seriously needs to do a Periscope or something, anything at all to prove he's still in charge at Wikileaks.

I told everyone it was bullshit

wikileaks is fine

Only person kill is this moloch supporter

No internet

rip assange

Fucking get his hands on a pre-paid cellphone and use the data.

Like he can walk out of the embassy? The embassy are the ones that cut it off

I tried
All we got during the last week of the election was Podesta... I know there was more

Get the cell phone into the embassy.

the very act of submission is done under tor and other layers of anonymity, saying that a compromised wikileaks will compromise sources is stupid and ghey.

The "they've cut off his internet!" story seemed like a throwback to the days of AOL and dialup modems.

If visitors can bring him food then they ought to be able to bring him a phone.

Simple question, is there any verifiable proof that Assange is alive?

(((who))) indeed?

no.

I know, right?

This is looking more and more like an Internet version of Weekend at Bernie's.

It's probably browsed by the CIA who are running Wikileaks now

He is definitely fucking dead or he would have just made a video going "its november 18th, this is a newspaper from november 18th, i am alive"
but fucking no we get nothing

Some britbong really needs to man up and visit the embassy. pic related

Say that we need verifiable proof of life to put this all to rest, and that we have legitimate concerns

That anonymity might be preserved by WL's submission process (an assertion, not proved) doesn't mean a government could not deduce the identity of a submitter, were they to receive the original submission.

It's always the goddamned leafs.

F

Have Pamela put it between her titties

This.

And live stream the whole thing.

get her to do it
twitter.com/AbiWilks
get tsun tsun abi to doit

redpill hr slowly Sup Forums

I approve. Have some Anzu

...well fuck. It's really come to this, hasn't it?

Wish me luck, Sup Forums

Uhhhh....... GUYS!??

Do it user. It would be really neat to actually meet him wouldn't it?

thanks for correcting the narrative

honestly this would be so easy to solve. get a ten second video of assange saying "i'm alive. Trump won. Michigan doesn't know how to fucking count."

OMG you are a fucking detective!!!

True, so if they're verified independently, the worst that happens is that important stuff doesn't get published.

Do it for her

It takes 10 seconds to show him. Why not show him?

If Assange is still alive and free, he has to hold a press conference on the balcony. That's the only thing that will convince me that he's not dead or v&. That still won't totally confirm whether or not Wikileaks is compromised or not, but at least it would be a step in that direction if the entire conspiracy theory isn't correct.

The fact that they can't sign is more telling than anything else in this story. Get a large amount of people to push for a PGP sig and watch how they react.

Shit, what do the illuminati mean by this?

hmmmm

Sad times

>No one lies on the internet, especially on Twitter and Reddit for le upvotes.

bring him a 13year old to rape!

Sign something with your PGP key, Assange.

While the balcony would be pretty dangerous, a video link from inside (or the low-tech equivalent, a mirror tunnel) would certainly work.

It just seems very, very strange WikiLeaks don't prove Assange is alive when it would be so easy - if he *is* alive.

How many times have you seen a major global newsmaker rebuke a supposed larp thread on the asshole of the internet?

Really makes your heart sink

cripple's allows Tor posting which would attract anyone who wants true anonymity
Also, Salon/HuffPo/Gawker et. al. talked about cripplechan being even worse than Sup Forums
>That anonymity might be preserved by WL's submission process
So much this
Unfortunately there's no one to replace Wikileaks at all, journalists are either full blown ((())) or too retarded to make use of any kind of encryption/deniability, and no one else has any reputation built up
So far no, but it's really hard for such thing to happen, Assange has been for years hiding and taking the utmost precautions within the embassy, like sleeping in random places, even the fucking bathroom floor
He didn't receive some journo recently who was willing to get him whatever was his favorite food, you can be sure as hell he won't receive most people anytime soon
JTRIG in action
Stop with the balcony meme, it's dangerous
F

I repeat: DEMAND a PGP SIGNATURE. They will be forced to react and reveal more about themselves. This isn't a game. There is an adversary.

Demand a PGP Signature. Kek do you forsake us? Is it not your will?

Literally all he has to do is release a video say he's alive, with some references to recent events.

Why did someone tweet that to them, they obviously believed it enough to want answers, so why would they do that instead of just asking for proof of life?

They posts that were on this Sup Forums were much better and less larpy. Way more believable, since he broke down the key holders and all that stuff.

See here:

As if people won't over analyze that shit and say he's being held against his will.
>"OH MY GOD! HE BLINKED TWICE! IT MUST BE A SIGN FOR HELP!"

If WL is gone then there won't be any more help with the Pedosta pizza party investigating.

Mentioning this not because it's the most important thing, it's just a topic of high Sup Forums interest.

who cares we got Trump
Assange is just attention whoring, he didn't deliver what he claimed fuck him.

Are you the hero we need?

>aggotF

I would have gone with "Are you the an hero we need?" but with those digits I'm not complaining.

May Assange and Kek publish eternal, shiny and chrome.

Official story: In mid October Julian's "internet was cut off" at the embassy so that he wouldn't interfere with the US Election.

Guess what, that election was over 10 days ago.

How anyone besides CTR thinks nothing is wrong and that Assange is safe and sound in the embassy is beyond me.

Thank you Julian for all you did. We need to now focus on the blockchain and find the insurance keys.

ASSANGEFAGS AND PIZZATARDS MOVE TO X

sage shit threads

saged

"I bet the Lobster Risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy"
This indicates they poisoned his food.

Sup CTR, oops I mean ex-CTR. Obviously can't shake the shitty CTR habits despite working under who knows what name now.

>JTRIG
Kinda funny how you can tell apart the possible JTRIG from the pleb CTR trash-tier shills. JTRIG at leasts has some form of plausible deniablilty they could be random anons trolling for (You)'s, or spends 5 valuable fapping seconds to jizz something in Paint then post it, or have some semblance an actual sense of sarcasm or humor.

didn't his lawyer just recently mention unspecified "health problems" to the press?

ominous

>Guess what, that election was over 10 days ago.
And Wikileaks Twitter hasn't commented on the issue
>Thank you Julian for all you did. We need to now focus on the blockchain and find the insurance keys.
Pretty much
Health problems being mentioned happened years ago, they tried to get the UK government free passage to a hospital back in late 2014 iirc since he had pains that couldn't be reliably diagnosed without imaging equipment

>accusing me of being a CTR shill just because I point out there are a lot of delusional autist out there
You must be one of them

The internet has nothing to do with when Assange was kidnapped. The interview is legit but Assange got kidnapped afterwards, you think they would announce it to the world when they do it? He was probably kidnapped or killed on the night of the election.

yeah I was just searching on this, nothing new but he still hasn't had treatment which is not good. even the dental issues could turn into a serious problem

rt.com/news/359425-assange-mental-physical-health/

I must have hit a nerve. Did I hurt your feelings? I almost feel sorry for you, it must be humbling to go through life being so fucking stupid.

More importantly, i-is embassy kitty kill?

Given the CIA and Brits, probably.

maybe a sniper needs him to stick his head out a window

Nobody is buying your bullshit.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5dqufl/blockchain_experts_the_world_needs_your_help_the/

Focus on the Blockchain it's where the insurance keys are. We've waited long enough for Julian to show face. The election is over.

God speed anons

What did he meme by that?

Report to your station chief. You've been made.

(They) control and exploit exit nodes. Digits will confirm.

You're so obvious nigger.

I confess it looked weird to me when they said the blackout from October were from people supporting them.

Also iirc they linked the Julian Assange interview but he could very well be CGI, he moved weird as fuck.

Here's an idea, how about you get a very good quality camera with zoom, get someone set up so he can take pictures of what is inside Assanges room and then have another person brick the window so that you can see inside?

Honestly it would be very stupid for Julian to die like that. Like, if you know you are gonna be hidden during months you would have enough supplies to live.

I refuse to believe the world just lost his last hope because of Pamela Anderson, that´s is not even cruel, it´s like a bad movie B.

You're all falling for it. They want to discredit them. And you conspiritards are helping.

Al they have to do is have Julian go out on the balcony and speak to a crowd, but they don't, or they can't because he's not there...

The balcony can be pretty dangerous, a simple PGP signed message would be enough
Though yeah, in the past WL promised that if Assange integrity was seriously called into question he would appear at the balcony

can someone explain why Julian wouldn't have multiple backups and have given the life insurance files to various people incase he was killed?

nothing adds up about this

Didn't assange publically say that he could use a hotspot but wasn't going to because he was protecting ecuador from the US interfering in their elections?

>can someone explain why Julian wouldn't have multiple backups and have given the life insurance files to various people incase he was killed?
He has
>nothing adds up about this
Multiple people are compromised, WL has never been a single man operation
But multiple people around Wikileaks have been dying lately, some under mysterious circumstances and some others under plausible circumstances

bumping for Assange

You realize Cripple hasn't owned the site for a while now, right?

Yeah but I find it easier to write cripple than (2^3) or something else
Probably shouldn't, my posts can be easily id'd for that

Seems weird that they'd post the entire thing to deny it.

Shit's been suspect for way too long.
I'm going to need better confirmation than that to convince me.

Assange is gone.

>This is the argument reddit is using against Wikileaks (WHO is repeatedly saying that wikileaks is compromised)

>"They banned me"
LITERALLY IT

The "attacks" the post from 8 mentions were from us (Read anonymous) days, DAYYYYYYS later.

Retarded reddit shit

None of it ads up that they would continue to add features to the site so organically like message verification through google, or continue to release HURTFUL emails to Hillary's campaign

WAKE
UP
FAGGOTS