Will it be... good?

Will it be... good?

Attached: Young_Justice_Outsiders.png (792x451, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/young-justice/259858/young-justice-season-3-release-date-characters-story-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too soon to tell. Although a decent amount of the new redesigns are pretty lame

Not without G Gordon Godfrey

The first one was more teen shit full of boring drama and horrible characters, why the fuck would this be any better?

Do we even have a release date?

this. first series was irritating as anything.

The series was already good. Just avoid love triangles and the series goes from good to great.

But I loved all the Cheshire and Red Arrow romance

A large amount of time have passed between the original two season and this one. Its hard to tell.

Speaking of which, I really don't like how they're doing another time skip. The first one only barely worked, but now with the huge gap irl I don't know if they'll be able to keep very many of the old fans interested, or draw in enough new ones.

I really don't get why they're doing the timeskips.
As much as I enjoyed season 1, I nearly ditched 2 because of the skip that didn't need to happen.
All sorts of shit happened off-screen when they could have shown us.

I hope Bart gets TACO'D.
Sup Forums's tears will be delicious.

Attached: DYHq8JAV4AABWQ5.jpg (1031x866, 103K)

Cheshire and Red Arrow wasn't a love triangle and that's why it handled well.

The fact that they included all that important shit in the spin-off comics and games was even worse.

Since we know there's going to be some kind of alien/metahuman slave trading going on in this season, do you think they'll include Starfire?

Attached: Starfire - Sexy - Original.jpg (709x1000, 145K)

It'll e Samurai Jack Season 5 all over again.

>I really don't get why they're doing the timeskips.
Because nobody has time for character development.

What? Are they ripping off Something Unlimited?

denofgeek.com/us/tv/young-justice/259858/young-justice-season-3-release-date-characters-story-news

>"In Young Justice: Outsiders, the teenage Super Heroes of the DC Universe come of age in an animated world of super-powers, Super-Villains and super secrets. In the highly anticipated new season, the team faces its greatest challenge yet as it takes on meta-human trafficking and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy."

That's some prime fetish material.
I'm honestly jealous of kids nowadays, they get their fetishes in HD.

Well it's DC so no