Who do you think is more menacing?

Who do you think is more menacing?

Pence or Cheney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3SemYQH-8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheney used a car battery to stay alive.
Pence uses a car battery to keep America straight.

>I heard your PM is a fag

Believe me I hope to hell Pence corrects Trudeau

Cheney actually shot somebody
Cheney

I'm not on the fence about Pence

Trump

Cheney. It's a normie opinion but I legit believe he was pulling Bush's strings, and Bush genuinely wanted to do the right thing for America.

pence is so repressed. trump is loose as a goose.

>Kuwabara, kuwabara...
Regardless, I agree.

Reminder that Cheney literally pronounces his name Sheeny but the (((media))) refuses to for some reason.

Pence is a principled guy who I agree on a lot and have a few things where I see it differently. I respect him a lot but wouldn't ever want him as president.

Cheney is a son of a bitch who was Hillary Clinton with the VP roll and a penis. He did some shady shit with his relationship with Halliburton in some ways just as bad as Hillarys Clinton foundation shit and would say or do anything for power. Hell his name is traditionally pronounced "chin-knee" but went with chain-knee" because it sounded better. Dude is an asshole who will say anything and change nothing.

Zozzle

Literally Pepe and Wojack incarnates.

Pence is menacing but in a more 2016 way I guess. Cheney was Horrifying and unusually powerful, something tells me Pence won't have such luck getting past The Don

And if you were, it would be an electric fence.

Donald would go full tony soprano on Pence if he so much as tried to make a move on him.

>"Go fuck yourself Mr Cheney!"

youtube.com/watch?v=p3SemYQH-8o

Dick "Shoot him in the face" Cheney shot a man in the face, and had the man he shot apologize to HIM on TV.

Cheney is the type of guy that threatens to electrocute you
Pence is the type of guy that electrocutes you

im positive donald has assured everyone that they work for him and any attempt to undermine him would be blocked with extreme prejudice.

Cheney he looks like a biter

Fpbp

Cheney is awful in many ways, but ultimately seems pretty rational.

Pence is firmly grounded in make-believe and craziness, so I'd say he worries me more.