Will Trump expose the truth about 9/11?

will Trump expose the truth about 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eaT_ThSy4w
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean "truth"

no, the jews own him now my friend he wont

Haven't you figured it out yet? Trump is going to spend the next 4 years trying to fuck up as little as possible, he's not actually going to "do" anything

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html

This really happened.

we need Trump to expose Lucky Larry

youtube.com/watch?v=-eaT_ThSy4w

Really

>DONALD TRUMP: We went after Iraq, they did not knock down the World Trade Center. It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.

>But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.

since when does 11 come directly after 9...

No, but check the ID's in this thread for clues.

s/saudi/jew/i

Wut.

Dr Robert Gates himself said it was afgahnis.

Here is the truth.

Mossad did it.

all the facts---> youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m43s

Idiot nutjobs detected.

hotels usually put odd numbers on one side of the hall and evens on the other. one wall would be 7, 9, 11. the other 8,10,12. Still spooky tho.

exactly.
why does Sup Forums think trump will do all these amazing things now that he is in office? He is now under others control more than he has ever been in his life. I'm willing to bet he was probably sat down in a room and shown a video of the jfk assassination and told "this is what happen to bad little goyim in your position when they don't dance to the tune of their jewish overlords".

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any minute now mate, any minute.......

Mossad detected

They already revealed it was the saudis years ago

Whats Sup Forumss consequences on 9/11?
Did the US government know beforehand? Did they conspire with Saudis to set it up to destabilize the middle east and take it over? Or was it just
>OSAMA

Redpill me Sup Forums

*Consensus not consequences

Look at Hillarys Logo. The Blue parts of the H, are the twin towers. The red arrow is the planes going through them.

These secret clubs believe in Karma so they have to expose themselves, and they do through symbols and out in the open.

Your opinion of me is not material.

The facts of the video are still facts.

Mossad attacked USA.

Are we the USA cowards and going to put up with this shit.

What makes me an idiot in your tiny brain?

Bidding for president?

History will remember me.
History won't remember you.

But no tower 7 on the logo, which was the central tower

She might not have been involved in Tower 7. That logo is her admission of guilt being involved with the Twin Towers.

I think he may stumble on too it. Why do you think everyone in politics and media hates him? They are afraid he may find out and expose. That is why they are trying to ruin his credibility. That is also why Obama and Bush are so close even though they are supposed to be opposites.

they won't let him

if he does, he'll end up like JFK

Every group who had ties donate to Clinton

They haven't stopped

They revealed it AFTER trump made that statement.

Armchair researchers and youtube conspiracy theorists exposed the truth of 9/11 a thousand times over by now. If people don't want to listen then that's their own damn fault.

I don't know. I recently woke up to it after I read all the wikileaks and saw how media and politicians conspire together. I needed something that I had to discover myself.

Congress did.

tl;dr

>bush informed by cia attack from al-queda imminent on our shores in august in presidential briefing
>bush made no proper precautions
>terrorists affiliated with al-Queda, funded by saudi arabia who may or may not have had knowledge of the wtc attacks allowed to come into the united states
>hit the world trade center, pentagon, and almost the white house
>bush uses the attack as a vehicle to temporarily boost his popularity like nothing else, launches crusade and a pretext to invade iraq and other areas to be a world policeman, and also gain access to oil for his boy cheney
>slid during the iraq war because muh foreign relations to prevent saudi arabia from turning hostile
>slid afterwords under Obama because don't want to fuck up muh foreign relations
>congress says it's time to release the 28 pages
>obama vetos
>congress over-rides

End of the chapter goyim

It was pre meditated. Look up "Dick Cheney Halliburton" that's all you need to know

Anyone with a brain knows Saudi Arabia did it

Then how did building 7 come down at freefall speed? How did the BBC report that it fell at 5:00 PM EST when it didn't fall until 5:20 PM EST? Why did NIST say that it came down (symmetrically, mind you) in its own footprint due to asymmetrical fires?

obviously

2 planes 3 buildings, think about it

trump will "expose" just another lie. that's all.

he is not a self-made man. just an actor who, even in old age, made an appearance on WWE

The problem with the, acting alone is theres no motive and the us government would've known.

red pilling people is a process, not an event.

Compare Repube stars to secretly racist openly anti zionist democratic stars

>just an actor

like Reagan?

Bandar and Bush are like best friends. I'm not positive about the jew angle, but it was definitely between them.

the actual betrayers was Israeli secret service, the attack was known and the military used it to cover up 3 trillion dollar investigation. They destroyed all the places evidence was, WD7,the twin towers, and a single room in the pentagon where it was all located.

i can't wait till he tells us the truth about the ancient aliens

Trump will probably release some fake documents and a lot of fake shit with his jewish friends and blame the muslims for this.

Halliburton had nothing to do with Saudi territory, that was the Islamic territories above it. Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

Even if he does, that won't stop stupid "truth" threads on Sup Forums, will it?
"It was an inside job, the Israelis, big oil, Illuminati, babble babble..."

I think it was similar to Pearl Harbor:
The US had an idea an attack was coming but didn't know when, where, or how, so they couldn't take the action to stop it. They underestimated the enemy and assumed only a small strike or sabotage could be carried out.

The biggest screw up, and the only coverup, of 9/11 is the government trying to hide how foolish they were before and how poorly they handled it after.

>somalia tries politics
Top-tippidy kek

>implying it wasn't done on purpose

Trump is getting jewd as we speak, your god is dead

It's what happens when the US gets complacent. There were numerous signs prior to both Pearl Harbor and 9/11, and in both cases they were ignored entirely or written off.
Even the day of the attacks action could have been taken to counter it but wasn't until the damage was already done.

Alex Jones used to look like he was bouncing his asshole up and down on a barbed dildo.

Now he looks like he's being completely sucked off after being edged for 8 hours.

This and only this.

You realize they rely heavily on gullible idiots like you to spread this sort of garbage, right?
Why not disappoint them for a change?

Didn't Reagan introduce crack into urban communities?