The White Nationalistic nightmare

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317192

neogaf thread

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope that person was banned.

>Yes. Very much. Triggered a lot today by bannons interview and the cabinet picks.
>It kills me because I love infrastructure improvements and now well see them used as a tool to project nationalism. One step away from fascism. Only requires hatred of foreigners to cross that line and it's clearly slipping / slipped that way.
I am very much a globalist, wish we could remove all borders. It is the new economy and the future of the planet.

>Nationalism leads to our destruction

Good God.. I remember when I thought this way a few years ago. I wish I could understand what any of this means. I feel like a huge tool.

These poor idiots have been so brainwashed by the race baiting mainstream media, it's very sad.

Ain't this shit a videogame forum?

>neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317192

Why don't we all make multiple fake accounts there and drop subtle redpills

Many such cases, very sad.

Ps4um

Kek

>neofag

Liberals are just hypocrites at this point. All they care about is their idiotic social standing.

Is this real life?

Is this satire?

Is this all a big joke?

Its all real, NeoGaf is a good example of a forum run by Shit libs. Constant purges of wrong think

Oh fuck, this kind of shit never gets old

>FUCK YOU FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE YOUR TIME IS UP SOON WE'RE TAKING OVER HAHA YOU MAD WHITE PEOPLE? FUCK YOU YOU BIGOTED WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT YOU ARE ALL IRREDEEMABLY EVIL!

>omg guys how come this country doesn't like minorities what happened literally shaking rn ;'(

>I am a reasonable and rational person.
Stopped reading there. Nobody reasonable or rational starts a post with that.

fucking kek

Intense hatred of Bernie Bros is strong over there

>Let your home be robbed and your belongings be taken, cause you shouldn't shoot someone over it

>Happy a cop was killed

FUCKING WHITE MALES

>tfw you have a Gaf account

>have to hold back your power level so you don't get banned.

I think they take 24 hours to verify.

If you post anything vaguely red-pilled you're probably going to get banned.

Takes more than 24 hours.

It took me 5 months until I got verified

>I am a reasonable and rational person.
>I research important issues before having opinions on them.
>I am a skeptic but allow my opinions to be based on information, logic, and facts.
>I am not easily fooled by hyperbole.

Why do people start posts like this? The fact that you need to convince people that you aren't retarded tells me that you are retarded.

That's when you claim they don't care about women being raped.

It's not them trying to convince others, it's them trying to convince themselves they believe in all their bullshit.

>neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317192

Jesus christ, if they think what they've witnessed so far is bad, imagine if Trump appoints General "Mad Dog" Mattis to Secretary of Defense.

I think the libs will quite literally die from shock.