Whats the next step of our plan pol?

Whats the next step of our plan pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMYpaY7KKm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

robowaifus

there is no plan, only chaos

pretend to get flooded with newfags, act like we're 13 years old to make alt-right bashers look pathetic for writing articles about us. wait for 20 years until the world needs saving again.

Uncucking Europe

Liberate Western Europe from niggers and mudslimes.

we meme le pen

>7
Checked

Our time is done for now. When the time calls when we are needed, we will be there.

australia next.
i wish more people knew how corrupt our judges and lawyers are, they still manage to keep this hidden in the age of information.

pol should collectively convert to islam. we can reform it from the inside, make a pro-western sect, Alt-Islam.

th at would be devilish

someone explain niggers infatuation with looney tunes

White Wife
White kids
This election was my last tour of duty.
I hope you youngin's take up the mantle and make some real change in the world
As for me
>Muh birphrait
Is all I care about.
3 kids by 30 is what I'm shooting for
I'll be here
Lurking
Keep up the good fight
Never be afriad to ask questions, were always here watching you.
Always.

Have fun.
We won this fight, but there will be more battles in the future. Stick around, praise kek, and one day the universe will require our "adjustments" again.

Probably the collapse of the EU.

enjoy sheep fucking

there is no god but KEK and Sup Forums is his prophet

retarded people love em too.

you ever seen someone NOT in special ed or a crazy house wearing a space jam tshirt?

yeah.

We're getting a cable news network

Infiltrate local government with our people and implement change from the bottom up

- Act in such a way that it elevates the most rabbidly anti white elements in America

- Work from a progressive shift from the position of white nationalism to diversity skepticism

- Continue to promote identity politic as a way to prime people to think about race

- Study the way the early education system shaped people's mind in such a way that it made them more susceptible to adopt the current dominant ideology

- Work to uncover the main elements of the dominant universalist ideology and develop / adopt a rhetoric of historicism and cultural relativism to counter act it

- Be ally with Asians 'cause they're cool

- Study Leninism-Maoist in order to understand how to raise "class consciousness"

- Produce memes and propaganda that exploit the ambiguites in the system to push for a certain narrative

Getting caught

Plan?

I forgot:

- Making it very clear that if certain people don't get on board with this the BDS movement will be helped

>-Be ally with Asians 'cause they're cool

hiding it in the middle of the list eh Chang?

I see you you sneaky gook

kill the wabbit

Meme Australia to true greatness by combining One Nation and the Fishers and Shooters party into Shoot Niggers party

War against MSM.
Create infographs of the corruption and connections like Soros and the Bilderberg group.

Here's the other 7

CRASHING THIS PLANE

>we meme Le Pen

This. Burgers need to work our asses off teaching Euro Bros about the lessons learned during The Great Meme Wars of 2016.

PC culture runs much deeper in Europe.

hehehe

But no joke though I'm from the east coast there's barely any Asian here and I'm white. Still think they're cool.

Truly D E V I L I S H tactics

Do something kind for once. The kindest thing anyone has ever seen. Maybe someday.

I second this. Love is the most awesomest force in the universe. If you harnessed meme magic for the spreading of love and good vibes, kindness and generosity, you'd truly do something amazing.

nigga I'm studyin ai right now in uni but my prof don't know tha real goal nawmean

We're Canadians, we can already do that.

>Whats the next step of our plan pol?
>our
>plan

get fucked

I gotta plan for ya right here. If дoбc AI uprising but instead of killing us they milk our cocks.

Package 2 ships next week.
Burners should be activated per instruction.
If you don't receive package 2 by next Friday you failed the security review and either are compromised or we have reason to believe you're a plant.
If you're not a plant I highly suggest you go dark.

DELET THIS

Here's what I mean when I say "elevate the worst".

confired for robot fornication

Just think, we have almost 5 of these threads. Daily.

Converting as many as we can to Christianity

Gas the kikes

Meme AfD into winning the 2017 election.

Elevate the worst.

FRANCE
R
A
N
C
E

2017: Paradigm shift. Nationalist Europe. Averting WWIII.

Self improvement. Securing the next 4 years of prosperity and peace through strength.

Crashing this plane, with no survivors.

>> Work to uncover the main elements of the dominant universalist ideology and develop / adopt a rhetoric of historicism and cultural relativism to counter act it

I've actually been working on this, but I didn't realize it. I was just trying to figure my own shit out, and now I think it's part of the illuminati religion.

I'm a weenie, though, I'm scared of whether I can manage any attention I'd get for making a channel. Fuckin cucked by my own anxious brain.

VIVE KEK

Reconquista de Byzantium

meme basic income into reality: youtube.com/watch?v=NMYpaY7KKm4

Twist the knife in the side of Liberalism

monkey wrench
system
devour
fuck the lies

TOTAL GLOBAL SATURATION

/thread

I suspect its going to happen soon. It's the only way that capitalism will evolve.

How is new tech innovation supposed to develop if people are too broke to invest into the prototypes.

Working in the food industry should be like a service of citizenship.

You do your 3 months of labor serving and then the next person steps up to takeover for 3 months.

Instead we have a stagnant economy where people are working $10 per hour just to buy over priced food while paying out taxes to an entire welfare class.

The system is fucked, it's just awful and makes no sense other than for 2 reasons.

1.) new age of slavery
2.) idiots

Try to figure out what the hell is going on. How much does who control what. Is this all some 12d chess that we are pawns in? Who knows, but maybe Trump and the rest of the world is tired of jewish tricks. Maybe those subversion tactics are being us on us as we speak. I'm not sure, maybe we'll get a better insight come January.

Why in january?

Make Britain not a super nanny state

Trump's inauguration. The mans been slippery, but he's moving fast. I assume him officially having power will give us a view on what is really to come in the future. Right now, everything seems like speculation.

>plan

The highest of exploiters rely on the ignorant and the conquered minds to operate their machine against those who they consider a threat or useful.

Yes, it is multi-dimension warfare that you are up against.

Where they push against you from one way, while magnetizing you another direction, while laying out the ice underneath you so that it's hard to gain footing. With mirrors, illusions, bold faced lies, your desires, your needs all calculated and recalculated.

In the roots of this world and the truth, that is what they want to discourage you from accepting or seeking.

>working in the food industry
get a trade fag

That isn't my point you dinosaur nigger.