Is he a con artist? What is his endgame?

Is he a con artist? What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11681883
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a billionaire futurist.

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

His end game is wanting to get the fuck off this planet ASAP.

I did a presentation on him this year.
Isn't he only rich because of government gibsmedat?

Also he has a chingy look about him

Elon is ok even if a little bit misguided.

His heart is in the right place.

reddit tier meme scientist

should't you know that since you did a presentation retard. he cofounded paypal

He didn't, it's a meme.

Elon Musk is a brilliant trailblazer, Thomas Edison of our time. He will be remembered forever if he succeeds.

Consider that he nor any of the other "scientists" can understand the high levels involved with actual science and human science is a meme tier joke just like our medical science, Except for exceptional individuals deemed entirely insane even if they could repeat their results.

And consider there are good and bad people in all societies , Self driving cars super totalitarian but under the right leadership a godsend and a needed safety feature to not crash flying cars, It is up to the people you yourself being a good or evil person to rise above and sieze destiny.

That was in the beginning of this year though and it was very basic. I just wanted someone to reassure my suspicion.

His endgame is to keep deluding edgy numales with his bullshit and have them circlejerk his retardation across the entire net so he keeps getting free subsidies (since he is literally incapable of leading his companies without them)

Also, he's a turbo numale cuck who married his wife twice (two, 2), followed by two divorces where she takes his money, but he STILL keeps stalking her on twitter and being as creepy and beta as possible, probably trying his chance for a 3rd time.

Humans will have flying cars when they are ready for them.

What has he actually done of note? Has he actually contributed in any way to modern science?

Or is he just a billionaire investor with too many opinions?

He's got to keep these sweet ideas coming or his steady stream of gibs dries up.

Everything about Musk screams insecurity

But who cares what a fag he is if he takes us to Mars

he obviously has some mongol admixture. look how sparse his facial hair is.

His hair transplant doesn't look terrible

His end game is to break his taboos on his mind and take part on a scat party in London where he gets on his knees and a bunch of disgusting dirty ol' anglos and their pet hounds release strogre all over him.

He wants to do this to attain tantric sexual powers and become a demigod.

I'm basing my assumptions on nothing.

my dads tesla is a machine of great glory, making my porsche feel like a shit bicycle stolen from outside of a compton drug store with rusty chain cutters, so for that reason alone i dig the guy. however, im not really incredible informed on him or his actions. sell me on why i shouldn't like him, im asking this seriously.

Well, I think he a bit more than snake-oil salesman or con artist. He has actually realized some great products including electric vehicles that are fast, sporty, etc and rockets that deliver goods to the ISS and occasionally even return to earth unharmed. He has a lot of visions for the future. He has already realized some of his dreams. The mars thing seems a bit far-fetched, but if I were to put a bet on him or NASA to get there first, I'm going with Musk.

>99242340

SpaceX is his baby, he will start sending humans to the ISS next year.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA

Elon is chaotic good.

His goal is to create an in-orbit sex trafficking ring for the elite: SpaceSex.

THATS NOT HOW PHONES WORK YOU BACKWARD ARGENTINIAN PIECE OF SHIT GO BACK TO AFRICA YOU SOCCER MONKEY

His constant screw ups with SpaceX just keep adding years to my job security, so I'll give him that.

wow thats pretty amazing. finally he is getting to do something that has never been done before. he's a true maverick...

jk.
he's a snake oil salesman and a joke. made a billion during internet bubble inventing pre historic version of buttcoin aka. internet payment method.

i bet it's the same people who believe in this cuck and who vote for the shill

baka @ dis niggas :'))

This. He saw South Africa, he saw the future global demographics and he's out of here.

can't we instead utilise the 23andme api to prevent joos from posting?

>misguided
How so?