Yep

He's definitely dead. Why would they even bring this up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be
nyti.ms/2eIIPTJ
wikileaks.org/Medical-Reports.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wikileaks personnel are not in control of the official twitter account
Why would the official twitter account post this? If it's a lie and they ARE in charge of the account, why are they spreading false info? If it's true and they're NOT in charge, what does whoever's in charge of the account have to gain from publicizing the fact that the account's been compromised?

We're fucked. Thanks Globalists.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be

Spook fiiight!!!!!!!!

The official wikileaks would never, ever tweet that. It's a fucking anonymous imageboard...

Something's really really really fishy

Shills don't want Wikileaks to continue their work.

Anyone who can't figure that out needs a brain transplant.

I'd guess the Clintons are some of the people behind this. They doubtless know that Julian has more info on them to release and they want people to think the links aren't real, as well as inhibiting leakers from giving Wikileaks anything new/worse. The ongoing pizza project and the official CFI investigation are doubtless scaring the shit out of them. They know that once Trump is in office nobody will be protecting them anymore.

Fuck off shill. You couldn't kill him, you couldn't silence his organization, so now you are trying to discredit them.

What's their explanation for the hashes not matching?

It's more likely Wikileaks (not Assange) is still in charge of their site/Twitter than any LARP on Sup Forums being real

This. The tweet just solidified that he is dead

I think he's dead. No reaso why they would post this. They didn't bother doing this like when people thought he was dead a few weeks ago.

RIP.

If he is. Why not just show him?

Maybe Wikileaks is in control but are under duress. Posting this allows them to show they're in trouble but not upset their manipulators.

STREISAND EFFECT
>STREISAND EFFECT
STREISAND EFFECT
>STREISAND EFFECT
STREISAND EFFECT
>STREISAND EFFECT

There's a simple litmus test however.

>if negative about the elite
>true
>if quiet farts in the elevator about the elite
>compromised.

Nice to know whoever is in control of wikileaks' twitter account browses Sup Forums constantly. Not that I doubt many people suspected otherwise.

All they gotta do is show him for like 30 seconds. Why won't they?

So who moved all the coins out of the main address today? Should we consider that address compromised or is it part of the deadman switch or...?

>88

Yeah, the real wikileaks would NEVER tweet something as asinine as this.

He's dead Jim.

Well. We kinda all figured anyway

The only thing about deleted posts is that it is the best way to sensationalize your stories for attention.

Post something obscene or insane and then self delete. It is a common tactic on the internet. It creates artificial credibility and confusion and promotes conspiracy.

People do it on Sup Forums just for (you)s every day, easy to try it out for a more.meaningful cause.

I got chills when I saw that twitter post after I read it on 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1chan.

a-are we really that stonk, user?

Julian has not been seen in person since DAK

>(2^3)chan

More like Assange was a useful idiot in Trumpland during the election but now he is expedable

Because this is and has been CTR trying to pre-emptively damage control by pushing this "Wikileaks is compromised, don't believe anything else they say" narrative. It means something massive will drop, and they know it.

Hey said it was "obviously" for the decrypted files, even though they've always been given for the encrypted insurance files. It's possible they are for the decrypted files, and the pre-commitment keys were like Julian metaphorically pointing a gun at John Kerry, U.K, Ecuador. We can't match the codes, but the parties above can because they have the original files. Either way, it wasn't "obviously" for decrypted files.

they could prove the tweet wrong by showing assange is alive and in the embassy

instead they do this

why?

You'd have a point... if the people who'd benefit from doing so actually possessed the brain cells required to figure out/do something like that.

Name one instance other than the sheer questionability of (pic related), CTR or some paid shilling organization/Governmental entity could have done this (or show it if it exists) to their advantage. NAME ONE.

Go on, I'll wait.

> tweet out that image
> don't try to debunk anything in it

Here's what's happening. Someone on the wikileaks twitter team IS in control of the twitter, but is being heavily monitored and edited by government goons. He posted this, pretending to 'disprove' it to get it past the government goons, but in reality his aim was to get this info out there and hope that Wikileak's followers are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and realize that they haven't answered for anything in the message. This is a cry for help.

>why are they spreading false info?
?
They said the posting is false

> deadmans switch will destroy world economy
> attempts to activate deadmans switch

Why didnt he just disseminate all teh files earlier? Fucking dumb

Because it's personal dirt.

The idea of wikileaks is to hold governments accountable. That means broadly going after administrations, not ruining the career of a few bureaucrats who are instantly replaced.

So you keep the leverage on individuals as insurance against getting taken out when you attack institutions.

Doesn't appear to have worked out now but the threat of that kept the place running for years. With no insurance JA would have been killed years ago and everything leaked between now and then likely wouldn't have seen the light of day.

>not ruining the career of a few bureaucrats who are instantly replaced
you have no idea how deep this goes

I would be willing to believe anything short of reptilian nazis in antartica. But that's the message put to the public for the insurance files, god knows whats really in them.

Sadly a lot of wikileaks supporters seem to be missing, or outright denying, the possibility that the insurance files are nothing. Just gig's and gig's of garbage that was all a massive bluff. You can assume every politician has secrets, probably very dark ones, and convincing them that you have those secrets is as powerful as actually having them.

Maybe the deadman didn't trigger because it didn't really matter, it was just a long troll.

Why would they bother having this guy control it instead of doing it themselves.

This seems plausible.

If they were not compromised they could offer proof of life or better yet the PGP signature.

If they were completely compromised and no longer in control of twitter at all, they would probably not have tweeted this and drawn so much attention to these concerns.

The hell is all of this pizza about anyway?

Wow I feel retarded for not realizing sooner that the dead mans switch was always just a bluff. Seems extremely likely.

>Dead.
>Implying the US wouldn't make a big show of getting hold of him.

You moron.

Why can't they just post indisputable proof that Assange is actually alive???

He's 100% dead until they do this.

They are just biding time at this point.

The whole situation is fucked.

Resident autists have found a link between the Clinton Foundation, a Pizza/Ping Pong establishment with child sex/trafficking imagery, a known child trafficker from Haiti, and John Podesta.

I wish I had the infographic, probably a thread in the catalog somewhere

They don't want him to be a martyr

They want him to slowly slip into the night, where no one even knows where he is.

i.e. like right now, nobody knows if he's even alive or dead.

100% he's dead or being tortured right now

No way. If you have tons of secrets and thing the government will come and get you, you've got to release the switch. Maybe a few gigs are nothing, but I believe the switch would be in play.

Right.
So now he is kill without releasing anything.
Like i said retarded

found on 2^3 chan gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWoDedTC5rmxpUsgap7GCfXcrqZfaHV9ZBTegRSMLNraG/The%20Great%20Wizard%20Of%20Leaks.md

To keep up a sense of normalcy. There are a thousand ways a twitter account can feel "off." If some government goon took it over, there are a million ways they could slip up and make people suspicious. Much easier to edit the account while it's being run by someone who knows it.

This guy could also be a member of the team pretending to "cooperate" with the government while trying to undermine their mission.

I do not possess the technological expertise to help uncover and reveal the key to the previously released WikiLeaks insurance files. But many of you folks surely do.

Avenge Assange. He fought for Us, we fight for Him.

what's the deal with the blockchain shit? it's in everyone's timeline that gets posted but no one seems to have any actual facts about it. that ipfs doc links a python script to mine the blockchain but doesn't indicate whether its a speculative script or whether it's designed to yield anything known. also, anyone know where to find part 2?

Genuinely seeming more and more by the day like he's dead.

If there's no big leaks revealed soon like should be or if the leaks are proven to be false then we know he's dead.

Sarah Harrison wrote an op-ed for nytimes yesterday. nyti.ms/2eIIPTJ

If digits he ded

>fake and gay.

There's no switch to release. It's a bluff.

FUUUUCK

F

No

He's dead Jim

Spam their Twitter with PGP sig requests and mention prominent hackers. This will succeed.

Whoa

F

It's obvious they want to flood eight chan with the 250K+ active faggots who read the wikileaks twitter.

This type of shit is one way they use to destroy online communities.

Sorry boys

Rip sweet prince

Doesn't anyone find it strange that his internet is still cut-off? The election is over, now that Assange can't impact it, why not have his internet be back online?

Tweeting the Kerry and Ecuador hashes were last ditch efforts to scare them off. He didn't actually have a dead mans switch or anything on Ecuador and Kerry. Probably everything juicy from po festa was scrubbed. He's fucking dead guys.

>oh yeah, and donald... the CIA is water boarding assange as we speak

It wasn't the internet they cut, it was his throat

I have seen at least 30 posts like this.

Claiming JA is dead always gets digits.

He's dead.

And yet she just doesn't come out and say it, "Yes he is alive and well. Here is the proof." Her carefully chosen words almost seem to dance around the issue. What is so difficult about making it unmistakably clear that JA is alive and in control?

Because it was never about the election. It was about something far greater. What does Kerry care about Crooked Hillary. He's more worried about shit more immediately urgent that will implicate him 3000%.

welp

STOP FALLING FOR IT

It's irrelevant whether he's dead or not. What is more relevant is whether WL is compromised. Do not get distracted with sentimental bullshit.

>this %10000

They probably had a bunch of faggots tweeting it at them.

HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE US SOME FUCKING LIVE PROOF THAT ASSANGE IS ALIVE INSTEAD OF GOING "LMAO LOOK AT THESE DUMB PEOPLE DRAWING REASONABLE CONCLUSIONS FROM THE ONLY EVIDENCE THEY'RE GIVEN".

Naw, is kidding

At the best it is investigated and they are caught.
At the worst they are investigated and nothing happens.
Why flounder on this?

They can't reveal they got him now because it would verify their Elite Pedophile Ring is actually real

If he's dead, then WL is compromised

Assange is WikiLeaks. His reputation and implacable commitment to integrity and justice was the backbone of WikiLeaks.

I don't really buy that it could've been a bluff and worked as long as it did. If there was never anything there there must have been some way to verify that.

maybe Julian is just enslaved by the American government or something

some directed energy weapons, perhaps?

You are a shill.

If he really is dead then what's the plan?

They can't keep this up forever.

They can and they will. Not forever, but for a while.

Well, fuck. Kek has spoken, it would seem.

checked

The plan is to keep operations up for as long as possible so they can receive leaks.

Supposedly he will die of illness or they will keep putting out these fake videos or use a body double.

Right now, Julian Assange may be alive. Not dead. But captured, being held by elements from the United States. The may be torturing him, right now. As we sit here bickering over minutia. Is there nothing we can do to help?

They want people to submit to wikileaks so the CIA can compromise the sources

Then they can sanitize all leaks as well, never release anything really damaging

If CIA continues to control wikileaks, they can do so much, and the public has no idea

check muh digits, julian is ded

Hypothetically speaking, if Sausage is dead is WL not compromised?

And if he is somehow dead why isn't the deadman switch triggered?

What all the other anons have posted still holds water, why the fuck can't they just post a picture of him NOT dead?

Considering Russia Today posted an interview with him, could it be possible the Russians took him out?

i think you're right... my God... it was probably a bluff... Likely being tortured right now...

Oh, so that's why wikileaks twitter being cryptic and weird, and that's why Assange won't even show his persona to anyone - because Clintons are some of the people behind them. Literally. With guns.

Assange released his physical and psychological medical records in September, presumably to rule out that very possibility. wikileaks.org/Medical-Reports.html