>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: prince lee-char.png (440x500, 277K)

It's OK that TLJ was garbage

Attached: 1521055206055.jpg (980x551, 57K)

>Ackbar
>Lee-Char
>Raddus
The Holy Trinity, united in a single issue of Darth Vader.

Attached: Praise-the-Lord-He-Never-Changes.png (1688x1125, 2.18M)

RIP

Attached: makethwaifu.png (680x486, 289K)

All three of them die horribly. And one for no reason.

We don't know if Lee-Char dies yet.

I could dig a female revan. As long as the Exile is female, i'm ok.

Reminder that canon is fucked.

>Vader #13 is said multiple times throughout the story that it is set three years after RotS
>this can't be true because Sixth Brother is alive, and he was killed by Ahsoka one year after RotS
>story group tried to damage control by saying that "three years" was a typo that they somehow made multiple times and it was supposed to be "one year"
>this still wouldn't make sense because Tarkin is addressed as Grand Moff

The Last Jedi was so bad that its toys wouldn't sell. Now Toys R Us is closing because of all the unsold TLJ merchandise. Rian Johnson didn't just kill Star Wars, he killed our childhood.

Attached: toysrus-1520623037-2086.jpg (800x600, 122K)

>basically minor details
IT'S OVER, STAR WARS IS FINISHED

Do kids even buy toys anymore? All the kids I see spend all their time on phones or tablets.

I didn't know The Last Jedi came out in 2012

Attached: file.png (720x480, 50K)

Did any one read the novelization? I like how Kylo Ren said the praetorian guards were more powerful than him and would have kicked his ass without Rey. These guys could probably take Mace Windu or Yoda in a fight.

Attached: Last-Jedi-Photo-by-Official-Movie-Website-960x450.png (960x450, 590K)

You call that fucked? Call me when someone has to be retconned as a clone of himself to explain why he has two different deaths

Attached: sate pestage.jpg (800x1400, 163K)

Yaas, now the EU will be reinstated as the trEU canon!

makes no sense considering kylo has the force backing him up.

Toys R Us filed for bankruptcy protection two months before TLJ was released.

Kylo saying someone is stronger than him isn't much of a complement, considering he gets his ass kicked by a random girl who picked up a lightsaber for the first time with no force ability.

Son of Sidious. Movie coming soon.

Attached: PSX_20180312_212109.jpg (688x384, 56K)

>Did any one read the novelization?
No

Read the novelization and the visual guide. The guards were trained in anti-jedi /force user martial arts

Attached: Star.Wars.Rebels.S04E15E16.Family.Reunion.and.Farewell.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-SiGMA.mkv_snaps (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>Read the novelization and the visual guide
I will do no such thing, shill

How does that even work? Wear magnetic boots so they can't throw you around? Practice swinging a sword around even though the likelyhood of ever actually fighting a Jedi is extremely low, considering your boss's pet project and his buddies murdered them all? Having an anti-jedi squad seems like am exercise in futility, made even further dumb by the fact two barely trained force users with mediocre force ability manage to kill all of them at once.

>someone has to be retconned as a clone of himself to explain why he has two different deaths

Wait, did this happen with more than one character in the EU? I know it happened with Dooku.

Great now the autistic fanfic movie poster fag is back.

>w-what, how can a non-Force user fight a Force user?
This is how you spot Sup Forums fags

Attached: Kenobi_vs_Vizsla.jpg (1024x550, 194K)

It also happened with Sate Pestage, hence the picture. Somewhat related is what they did with Boba, where his appearances became so inconsistent that they had to explain that a few of those appearances were actually a clone trooper named Spar, who was impersonating Boba.

Remember when Sabine did a bunch of tricks on Ezra during their training and Kanan scolded her and reminded her that her ancestors got spanked by the Jedi for trying that sort of shenanigans? Non force users should stay where they belong, doing the actual fighting while the guys in the bath robes have a Kendo match in the middle of the battlefield.

He lost pretty handily everytime he fought a force user.

I miss her so much.

>Sate Pestage

Who?

>Practice swinging a sword around even though the likelyhood of ever actually fighting a Jedi is extremely low

I know what you're saying but you don't stop learning a martial art or ancient practice because the likelihood of you getting in a fight is minimal.

Also these guys are around during/after Luke's New Jedi Order and stories of Vader were spread across the galaxy.

Nu-Emperor circa 1996-ish

The guards all died so I don't know what your point is

It just doesn't make much sense why Snoke would make all of his personal guards anti-jedi when he killed all the Jedi, or at least almost all of them. Seems like he's be better off giving them a more practical skillset, like the Inquisitors.

Sheev's top advisor/butler/bitch, basically the Mas Amedda of the EU. He was set up in some post-ROTJ stories to take over as the new Emperor but he failed so badly that he died two separate deaths.

You sound like a middle-aged faggot with Down Syndrome.

how does that stop them from being forced choke or force pushed?

be specific.

Wait what?

They don't explain in the novelization

Reminder Practical Effects and robotic shakespeare dialogue don't make your movie good. Fact.

Then why did that guy bother bringing it up.

I assume in the event Luke decides to pay a visit. That or if Kylo got too uppity while Snoke was busy taking a shit and unable to discipline him personally.

The Praetorian guards all died.

Snoke was a pseudo sith lord. I assume they all expect their apprentice to try and kill them at some point.

Plus he was going on about how darkness rises and light to meet it. He always assumed new force wielders would turn up and probably try to overthrow him.

>tfw I will never be this autistic

Attached: ONE LAST RIDE.png (406x628, 231K)

not Sith retard

Attached: star-wars-the-last-jedi-snoke-alive-1-1068498.jpg (900x1200, 97K)

>Thank you for proving my point little autist.
And you want to know what makes you more pathetic? You have this saved on your computer. And we all know you have more. Kek

Doesn't snoke technically have a dozen apprentice

Is there a Marvel comic starring Tarkin/Death Star now?

I was in a coffee shop in Providence RI and I spotted this guy with a drawing tablet drawing a rather nice looking page of what looked to be Tarkin and the others on the deck of the Death Star.

Not sure if it was a fan work or a freelance Marvel artist.

Apparently he trained at least one other apprentice besides Kylo, but I don't think the Knights of Ren all count as his apprentices.

He's a fucking dark side user hence the pseudo.

There's a scene in The Director and The Jedi where Mark films the scene where Luke and Artoo look at the remains of the burning temple and Mark (being the great actor he is) commits himself to the emotion of the scene and is still crying after they yell cut and Rian immediately goes to console him. It reminded me of a similar scene in the documentary about the last few episodes of Breaking Bad where the actress who plays Skyler is doing the scene in Rian's episode where she runs out into the street and falls to her knees crying (being vague to avoid spoilers even though it's been 5 years) and Rian runs up to console her after yelling cut just like he did with Mark. It's a small thing that I don't think most people would notice and I definitely wouldn't if I didn't watch the Breaking Bad doc recently where the actress talked about how actors have to really commit to those emotional scenes and bring themselves to that place mentally in order to really deliver it so those tears were real and she appreciated Rian not pushing her for more takes and making sure she was okay. He's definitely a good actors director, like regardless of the overall plot or story I think the emotional moments of TLJ landed. Rey and Kylo, any scene with Luke, even Carrie gave an incredible performance after being just okay in TFA. The way she says "Luke" fucking eviscerated me the first time I watched it, but I think the outside context of that reunion may have made it more emotional than it would be normally.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.56.34 PM.png (2414x1002, 3.4M)

Western toys, like western video games, are absolute kuso (Japanese for shit.) Why would I waste $25 on a mediocre Western toy when I can invest $60 on a superior Japanese product that will last me years as a toy or as a display piece?

Attached: 1503238814407.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Please, don't pretend that asshole gives a shit about anyone or anything. Him giving Mark a pity hug doesn't come anywhere close to making up for stabbing Mark in the back and ruining his signature character all for the sake of his feminist agenda. Rian deserves no sympathy. What he deserves is a bullet.

Cause of this

the dark side has more cults then Sith user do u think the acolytes of Beyond and the Central Isopter ?

Attached: Revan.png (540x377, 74K)

Attached: revan.jpg (505x267, 93K)

@99238999
You're not getting a (y*u) from me.

Attached: tarkinbait.png (448x436, 349K)

I was making a reference to the common practice of the apprentice killing their master. Let it go.

Based Pabbers

Reddit on suicide watch

anybody who likes revan and kotor at all is plebbit tbqywhf

He already did you retard. You gave him attention.

Even the caretaker village deleted scene subverts my expectations.

I guarantee you if they brought Revan back it would be in the worst way possible. Revan was the best when he was a noncharacter. SoR wasn't that bad but started the Gary Stu Revan character worship that got retroactively put on KotOR. If it were up to me, they should just make KotOR I and II noncanon and make SWTOR canon. Some of the TOR PC's are over the top but the Barsenthor would make a good protagonist for an Old Republic show/novel.

I don't remember seeing that at all, because it's not in there.

I bet you were subverted when it wasn't in the movie, right.

>Luke says he is gonna teach Rey three lessons
>Rian doesn't show the audience the third lesson, as a joke

I think this is a great post. I don't like TLJ story and action wise but I agree that the actors all gave better performances. This is the kind of praise for TLJ that makes sense.

Attached: 1521067115417.gif (260x200, 2.89M)

I wonder if that third lesson will be relevant in IX. Or was the third lesson that failure is the greatest teacher?

Christ I hate Rian
TLJ might be barely better than TFA but RIan is so much more odious than that idiot JJ

Yeah it was when Kylo first goes to meet Snoke after his failure at Star Killer base.

Stop being a mad little bitch that Rian didn't make a movie for the fans he made a movie for himself. If that oaf George Lucas can do it why can't Rian? At least Rian knows how to direct actors.

Attached: 1517557776036.jpg (428x594, 79K)

this but unironically

Just look at this kuso. The sooner the western video games and toy manufacturers die, the better. Wipe this KUSOGE and KUSOTOY off the face of the planet.

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Hi, I'm Dan Larson, and this is the collapse of the Western Toy Industry, in four minutes or less.

I actually dont mind that Rian didn't make a movie for the fans. I hated what fans wanted for the ST and I am glad he shat on most of the fans desires and expectations. As you say, Lucas did what he wanted and I still liked his movies.

Just because he did what he wanted, doesn't mean i have to like it. Rians original ideas and decisions simply weren't stuff I liked.

Do you think I watched Star Wars for the excellent acting?

No it's not.

I saw TLJ twice in theaters, and the second time I loved it.
I'm wondering if I'm still going to love it by the third time I see it.

>muh luke
Stop being a little pussy. Even Mark thinks that Rian did Luke better than what George/Treverrow had planned.
Nobody cares about your stupid opinion. People like you will insure we get more PT's/ROs instead of more TLJs.

Nobody cares about your shitty blog.

Why does r/StarWars hate George Lucas?

You're forgetting the blatant fact that both of those figures are for the same western market, and with wildly different price ranges based on consumer demand and need. Stop being a weeb about it.

Count Dooku? More like Count Doo Doo!

Attached: tumblr_oly25u0KdV1vzy026o1_400.jpg (400x485, 25K)

>People like you will insure we get more PT's/ROs instead of more TLJs.
I think you meant to say ensure, and the PT and Rogue One, unlike TLJ, were good

They are RLM/ST babbies.

>why does reddit have a shit opinion
wow its a mystery

I didnt even mention Luke in my post you brainlet

>Be slow.
>Just realized one thing that has always irritated me about Holdo.
>She's wearing some stupid fancy dress instead of a uniform, despite being in a military organization and having the rank of Admiral.
It's no wonder everyone likes Imperials, they at least respect their ranks and dress accordingly.

Attached: Absolutely Disgusting Star Wars Edition.jpg (281x246, 73K)

Because the only people that dislike TLJ are Luke fanboys and Theoryfags

Not that guy but the fact that people are unable to get past shitty fan theories and not think about how wanting Empire Strike Back the Reboot would have only perpetuated the problem of playing it safe that Rogue One pushed would have been a bigger problem.

What would be the point of making the Sequel Trilogy if the majority of your movies are just going to be a reboot of the old movies? The reason I hate the prequels is because they were incoherent stories with one dimensional characters, overabundance of CGI that aged poorly in the long run and had to have it all overhauled back with the Clone Wars cartoon.

That's why Luke talks about the Jedi:

>"Now that the Jedi are dead, they have been romanticized, defied. But strip away the legacy and you have nothing more than a group of failures and hypocrites."

>"At the height of their power, they allowed Darth Sidious to obtain control of the galaxy! It was a Jedi Master that was the reason for the creation of Darth Vader!"

No, George Lucas had WAY too much control over the prequels and people didn't realize he wasn't the reason Star Wars in the original trilogy was good.

I find it quite ironic that there are people who try to defend the prequels for 'having a vision' and yet think Episode 8 is so bad that it needs to be stricken from the canon.

Didn't Mon Mothma wear a dress too? And Princess Leia in the original movie wore a fancy dress too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.38.45 PM.png (454x640, 408K)

>It's ok when Mon Mothma does it
OTfaggot once again showing bias

Why not just "Dooky"? Then you only have to change one letter, it still means "shit".

Attached: FUCK!.png (1920x834, 957K)

>see some edgy kid who looks like a wannabe Jedi walk up and start talking to Mon Mothma
>she calls him Commander and lets him run off to do whatever he wants with high ranking Rebellion operatives

Attached: Mbl.png (488x497, 229K)

Not him, but if I had to guess I'd say it was just referring to training against the known lightsaber forms, and maybe, MAYBE some meditation stuff to avoid being mind tricked. Or at least that's how I interpreted that part.

Attached: 1447090782891.jpg (4092x2893, 1.12M)

The Last Jedi is literally the Metal Gear Solid 2 of Star Wars.

Leia was on a diplomatic mission and Mon Mothma isn't a military leader

i like the new walkers some how

Attached: 75189.jpg (400x331, 19K)

>Because the only people that dislike TLJ are Luke fanboys and Theoryfags
holy SHIT I didn't think Rianfags were real but boy did that prove me wrong

>le George Lucas ruined le prequels meme

Attached: 1510755638866.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

No, both of them were commanding officers to the Rebellion who were in charge of their own missions just like how Holdo got put in charge.

Autism.