How is this not a landslide?

We didn't even need north Carolina which Tim Kaine called the checkmate state.

But people like Steven chowder are saying
>hurr Romney did better
>hurr it wasn't a landslide like his base said it would be

No, if you couldn't flip a state, you did not do better,

because beaners and cucks ran up the vote in california so they can cry muh popular boat

Millions more voted for Hillary, you fucktard.

Or are you a troll trying to elicit exactly that response?

This map proves your point better user, start using it...........

Based on our republic system, it is a landslide you leaf proxy.

Check my digits if you don't believe me.........

That's not a landslide. A landslide, in my opinion, would be 350+ electoral votes.

Trump won Wisconsin, Florida, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania by under 2 percentage points.

It's a fairly narrow victory.

If 1/100 Trump voters in those states changed their vote to Hillary, Hillary would be president now.

I said Wisconsin twice lol

I am drunk

You're right wow. I suddenly want Hillary to be president now.

There is no such thing as narrow victory. He won, there is no barely won, there is no landslide won. Winning is winning.

It was a landslide

Die in a fire, a landslide would include a popular vote win.

Trump will be a one-term president unless he gets the economy really revving.

Nobody cares. Trump won by a fucking mile.

>Nevade 97% red
>Is blue
Wot?

honestly crowder has been pretty congratulatory and hasnt said anything at all to the effect of romney doing better

It was a landslide, Trump won by 10 fucking states. It wasn't Reagan or Nixon but it was a very strong victory especially in the current climate.

97% of nevada is an empty desert

Popular vote still being counted

Because Romeny did do better in raw numbers. Whatever surge Trump got was offset by the more moderate republicans staying home.

Clinton got 5 million fewer votes than Obams in '12. Even with some illegals voting it might have only flipped New Mexico, It wasn't going to change the Cali outcome.

This wasn't a landslide victory by a long shot, that's something like Reagan vs. Mondale and it's less about Trump supporters than the massive Democrat disenfranchisement.

I would like to see the state by state breakdown, because I have a hunch Trump pulled more in the rust belt than he did. And the overall loss in numbers is from Republicans in New York or California who don't like Trump but don't really matter when it comes to the EC.

So yeah Trump obviously had the better coalition, because all Hillary can do is attack people. Attack her own party for supporting Bernie, attack Trump for things he said and didn't say, attack Wikileaks and the Russians when all else fails. She literally ran a campaign on "I'm not Trump" and wonders why no one was super motivated by that.

I know there's a better version of this out there somewhere but I couldn't find it so

Check the numbers again, dummy. Trump did get more votes than Romney, and Clinton's drop from Obama in '12 was less than 5 million. Votes are still being counted.

If all Hillary supporters change there vote to Trump he would have gotten 100% of electoral votes

Sorry faggot, I stopped caring once it was clear he won the EC. I hadn't checked the figures in a week.

8888's and nobody sees this shit? Just my luck I get wicked digits the same time /pol goes on a crack break! hahaha

what is wrong with canadians

I wouldn't even know where to start as far as this leaf is concerned..........but i'm starting to think I should start smoking crack too.

Romney didn't do better, Trump had more votes.

I'm dreaming of a red christmas :)

90% is federally owned too.

Nice one M8888

Any Republican victory is essentially a landslide when the Electoral College is so heavily biased towards the Democrats.

>Millions more voted for Hillary, you fucktard.

So?

This year's electoral college was heavily biased towards Trump actually

>But people like Steven chowder are saying

He's a professional loser, he can't help himself.

If the cuckservatives had their way it would have been Jeb! and he would have lost so they could continue with their woe is me christcuck ways which is what they really want.

It's pathological cuckery.

It's not 370 or greater.

CHKD"

Checked and keked!

>How is this not a landslide
Because you lost the popular vote. Duh.

Things will never be in Republicans favor until California, New York, and Illinois come into play. Democrats can rely on a free 100 electoral votes. It's, mathematically, an uphill battle for any Republican candidate. The only consistantly huge Red state is Texas, and that's becoming more and more a battleground state.

VT most cucked

OK and AK least cucked

MA is worse. VT has 1 county that goes red every few elections or so. Top right.

Every county in MA has gone blue since 1992.

>that one based state with not a single section of blue on it

Oklahoma. Alaska also went fully red according to this map

Oh you're right I thought that was part of NH

MA is top cuck

Both sides have plenty of guaranteed electoral votes. EC is biased towards rural and hence Republicans. Honest people on both sides agree on this - that's why GOP wants to protect it, liberals want to get rid of it. Read more.

Because Trump's margins of victory in the Rust Belt were razor-thin.

A one percentage point swing to Clinton could have cost Trump the election.

>and hasnt said anything at all to the effect of romney doing better
Episode 99, watch it. He says it early on into the video. In same proximity he also goes to defend Ben Shapiro, saying he was not a never Trumper nor traitor to republican party for not voting.

It's funny though how Crowder goes out of his way to constantly to never say anything bad about Romney, but then has to find anything and every negative about Trump even when throwing a compliment his way.

Was that Hillary justices?

>factor in money spent
>factor in he didn't get the popular

Motherfucker was under budget on voters and still turned a win. Thats a blowout

I believe the rough paraphrase Crowder said Romney did better in the popular vote. The idea being that Trump won with less voter turnout due to a lack of enthusiasm for Hillary in the states that mattered (NC WI PA etc). At the end of the day a win is a win. It certainly wasn't a landslide in electoral college. Reagan Mondale and McGovern Nixon were landslides. Obama got more electoral college votes in '08 and '12. 30ish over 270 is a win regardless...but Trump has some work to do if he wants to hold onto the White House in 4 years. Clinton was a punching bag with osteoporosis.

not even true

he lost half the 1-5% states
he lost 1/3 of the 0-1% states

he wasn't even particularly lucky

>Trump gotten 61,125,956 votes
>Romney has gotten 60,933,504 votes
>Romney did better than Trump
???

Let's say Trump did 1% worse than he actually did.

He'd lose Michigan and Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania and Florida would be near-ties.

Another tiny fraction of a percentage of a swing on top, and it cuts his electoral result from 306 to 231.

I honestly wonder, how many votes do you think Trump really had?

We all know about the machines that magically switch people's votes. And the people who have been tearing up/changing ballots.

Voter fraud and illegal votes for Hillary aside, how much do you think Trump really destroyed her by?

>You now realize Trump could have lost Florida and still won

West Virginia did as well

It swings back and forth between who it favors, but it's never by very much. Generally speaking one candidate wins by enough to make any electoral college advantage irrelevant anyway. This is what game theory says would happen anyway. If one party was being massively beat consistently, they would simply change their message to be more competitive.

How do we fix Massachusetts?

Hillary:
>62,391,335
Trump:
>61,125,956
Amount of illegals voted:
>3 million estimate
Amount of dead people voting
>1 million estimate
Amount of voters casting 2+ votes, instead of the their 1
>1-2 million estimate

loving these

Jesus. Get your shit together America. How have they not implemented voter ID laws in all states? Those are some African banana republic election tier stats.

This!

>spend over one billion
>lose
>spend pennies and shitpost on twitter
>landslide of the century

I can't even begin to comprehend how suicidal democrats still are.

Best year ever!

This is what everyone should be talking about.

But 1/100 people in each state is still millions of people.

I am so ashamed to be living in one of the 16 cucked states (Virginia)
This tells me I should move. I always suspected VA was one of the shitty states now I know the grass is greener on the other side.

No, they didn't. Over five million voted for the Independent and Green candidates. They voted AGAINST for HRC and Trump. She lost by over four million popular votes, too.

Imagine if Trump had spend as much as Shillary.
She didn't do that well in Virginia even though that cuck Kaine is from there.

Not all musicians and celebs are morons.

He would have to do 1% worse in multiple states which would amount to more than 1% worse total

>What is a percent

>american mathematics

If you don't know, you're a fucking imbecile.

OP, what's your level of education, seriously?

Why wont they call MI already for trump?

For states that benefit from it they have no pressing reason to.

I have to agree though, if people really want that awful NPV compact the election would need to be far more strict. It would need to be regulated and enforced at the federal level.

No one wants to throw money away doing that yet.