Cheetah

>Cheetah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 073B32D8-40F5-4178-B445-ACECB82705EC.jpg (640x710, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bsplv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen_Wiig#Film
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying anyone cared about Cheetah outside of furfaps

DC literally can't stop fucking up

Attached: 2e0ycca4giqw.png (284x307, 11K)

So is this going to be Bridesmaids 2: Cougar’s Revenge?

>furfags
ftfy

>Her archenemy is a chick in a cheetah girls costume

No wonder Marvel always wins.

Attached: F27162DD-9728-468F-95E8-498738020030.jpg (600x772, 118K)

Whatever they do, its going to be the wrong ratio of cat/woman. Stupid casting, and a stupid plot set during the Cold War. This movie is going to show how weak of an actress Gal really is.

Attached: cheetah ross.jpg (736x1344, 152K)

How the FUCK did this dumbass company survive this long?

why not use an actual cheetah

pretty good

>Implying only furfags fapped to Cheetah

Get a life, Ladderfag.

Hot and good actress

Nice

>they hired a sucessful and hot looking actor to be the villain
And that's bad becaaaaaause....?

Attached: finn1[1].jpg (530x530, 39K)

I wanted Cheetah but this a monkey paw if I ever saw one.

Attached: ad616940-dd13-49e3-b810-012f6ab47dea.gif (540x250, 1.12M)

>stitched into suit
How does she manage to take it off and get it back on?

>weak actress concerns
Not if they keep the director. She did a great job of hiding how much Gadot sucks by having a good supportive cast and making her speak as little as possible.

See It's just your regularly scheduled company wars, bro

Post superior Minervas.

Attached: Gemma Chan.jpg (1118x1436, 729K)

>44yo skeleton woman to play a physical agility-type villain who's gimmick is being a sexy catgirl
Why would they do this? Was this cronyism? Or some PC bullshit about giving older women more roles?

>Monkey's Paw
How? They got a good actress to portray one of Diana's top villain. What's the catch you're so afraid of?

Chris Prine is free right? Marvel needs to expand their Chris collection, who does he play?

Just your average DC incompetence

Attached: rg1oipy2hkk01.jpg (960x1200, 197K)

>Kristen Wiig
>Hot
Either she restitches each time or she doesn't take it off
Or she'll be a cgi monster that's mostly played by stunt doubles while she mocaps the face and plays her in a human form.

lol at stan lee in here trying hard to troll shill, die already pls

Attached: 1433886430446.gif (229x176, 987K)

Put a skeleton in a green bodysuit and it makes her easier to key out.

If they go the CG route that is which they'd god damned better.

But that looks fine Ladderbro, you degenerate

>hot

The question is which Cheetah. One assumes Barbara, but the first one featured Dr. Poison, so who knows.

Actually I think Chris is returning in the sequel either as a ghost or a flashback

What does ladderfag or ladderbro actually even mean?

?????????????????????????

Attached: 327[1].jpg (327x479, 18K)

>This movie is going to show how weak of an actress Gal really is.

besides all the other ones? it's no use, the media will never admit it

>"not even Gadot can save Justice League"

streamable.com/bsplv

O god, I sure love full CGI "actors" with weird plastic faces copying an actor talking. This work so well !

It's basically just the new mouseshill

>successful

>>Cheetah
Well come on, it's not as if Wonder Woman has a strong rogues' gallery to draw from.

>Cheetah
>not giganta
dropped

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen_Wiig#Film

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What if they make her look like this

Attached: Cheetara_4311.jpg (612x612, 90K)

>it's just going to be more johns/rebirth synergy shit

Attached: 1436748040325.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

you can find maybe 3 good films there

But where does it come from, stuff like mousketeers makes sense, I've no clue where the ladder part came from

it's just one retarded WB intern being retarded about it

ITT: Chads in the prime of their life giving giving objective opinions on a woman's physical appearance

why the FUCK did they hire a 44 yo hag for the role? did the Jewess demand they cast a woman that's uglier than her?

One of the names he/she/it adopted, there is also captain salt,Deemfeetho,69sacDeep

this faggot spam like a dozen forums

>finally get Cheetah
>might actually be cool and approach the character in a new and intersting way that makes her a worthy antagonist to Wonder Woman
>get some fucking bitch from the Ghostbusters remake
It's like I'm actively being trolled.

Attached: 1515065522067.jpg (960x640, 77K)

most of it's acceptable, but that lightning bolt looks like his mom stitched it for him for a Halloween costume

I just hope cheetah is as naked as possible

All I'm asking

Which one will flop the most, Deadpool 2 or Wonder Woman 2?

The Wonder Rogues are fine villains, they just don't get as much use as others. For various reasons, not the least of which being the perception that Wondy is 100% defined by Greek myth, and most of her villains are some manner of scientist or technology based.

Though really, the main issue plaguing them is the lack of exposure in other media. Nobody outside a few nerds gives a shit about comic books, so most people know of these characters from adaptations. There are very very few adaptations of Wonder Woman, so her villains simply haven't got any real exposure until now.

She has a good cast of villains, but for the most part they're reduced to cameo tier. Current WW books can't stop wanking over 4th World and Grail shit

Deadpool 2, Wonder Woman gets the "It's a woman at the front, let's act like it never happened and guilt people into watching it", Deadpool gets none of that

l don't get the problem with the casting, someone explain to me because I can't find any problem at all.

Attached: 2556700797[1].jpg (580x341, 35K)

Unfunny comedy actress playing a primary antagonist in a suffering and mildly-dramatic action film franchise on its last legs with audiences. It's like picking an actor with the intention of making it as terrible and counter intuitive as possible.

Attached: 1469156274501.png (1127x221, 65K)

Well Deadpool 2 comes out in a couple months and the first one was a massive success loved by everyone whereas Wonder Woman 2 comes after Justice League, Aquaman, Shazam, maybe the Joker Origins movie and Suicide Squad 2

Unless Deadpool 2 is as bad as those fake rumors say it is and all those DC movies somehow turn out great and renew interest in DC movies I don't see WW2 making more

She was in the bad ghostbusters, is a woman and this is a DC movie so Sup Forums doesn't like it

Johns seriously needs to fuck off with that shit. The previous issue felt like a cry for help, as if even Robinson is sick of this shit. I for one am far more interested in what's up with the new versions of Zara, Blue Snowman, and Angle Man. This Fourth World shit is just dull, which is sad, because Wonder Woman vs Darkseid should not be so godawful boring.

And can Jason just fucking die already? Nobody cares about your OC, Geoff.

Wiig's honestly not bad. Ghostbusters sucked because you can't ad-lib an entire fucking film and the director couldn't direct.

I just don't think Wiig can do this kind of role. I can't help but think it will be a bad SNL skit of the Broadway show CATS

By that point there will have been Captain Marvel and Tomb Raider already shows we're past praising a movie just because a woman's in it

Wonder Woman 2 is definitely bombing harder than Deadpool 2

Attached: 1521057708380.jpg (750x750, 91K)

>hot

I mean she's alright but she's doesn't have the body for Cheetah. They should've gotten Jessica Biel

>BUT ITS OLD GODS VS NEW GODS, GET IT?!?!?
Really getting old. And no, nobody gives a shit about Grail. I'm tired of Giganta jobbing, and I was appalled by how Silver Swan was basically a goddamn backup story. It's like she was just filler so they could pad out Darkseid's nonsense

Attached: Silver Swan.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Are people doubting the casting choice because they think Wiig can't do non-comedy roles? Because that's dumb.

She did a really heartfelt movie about being a crazy bitch (she even goes full frontal for the role) and she and Will Ferrell did a drama-thriller totally straight-faced just to prove that they could.

Even if the whole movie is shit, she might do a good job. Kinda like Eccleston in Thor: Dark World.

Attached: A_Deadly_Adoption_Poster.jpg (300x333, 22K)

DCEU casting has been abysmal from top to bottom

She was in Mother!,Ghost Busters and Ghost town and she had a great acting on all those movies, she acted in all Genres

Seriously, she is competent, experient, good looking I can't find any problem with her casting at all

You bring up an excellent point; "journalists" will jump ship, turn on Gal, and start parroting that Captain Marvel is what Wonder Woman should have been. And the sad thing is Carol's movie will probably be a fun time. There's no reason why a Wonder Woman movie shouldn't blow that out of the water

Attached: Captain Marvel carol.jpg (1082x1428, 204K)

Difference is that people don't care about tomb raider anyway, so you don't have to claim it's some kind of movement when a movie happens.
Captain marvel will make money just because it's marvel and has the female Superhero angle
Wonder woman is the only part of the DCEU that people like and they'll definitely play up the "it's got a female hero AND villain" angle

She's mostly a comedy actress, yeah? Little odd, but maybe the director will get a better performance out of her than usual. Hell she did with Gal Gadot whose former acting credits were "that pretty girl in the Fast and Furious movies".

I like Kristen Wiig, she just seems like such an odd pick to play a villain, especially a villain like Cheetah

That's still 3 more than Chris Evans had before Capt America movies.

"like" is a bit much, most of the praise it got was when compared to the previous DC movies and it made less than the first Suicide Squad

Carol is a shitty character.

He looks fine. Anyone who thinks otherwise takes capeshit way too seriously.

See what I'm worried about is this being a response to "DC movies are too serious/dark" like the jokes in Justice League.
Yeah thanks Captain Obvious, we know that. Her movie will probably be better than her comics anyway

Yeah because Ciaran Hinds was on set everyday as Steppenwolf.

Case in point

marvel fags being fags is all

>"like" is a bit much
88% audience score
>made less than the first Suicide Squad
SS: 750 million
WW: 800 million

Wonder woman made 80M more than the others and was praised for its female cast

i swear this board is loaded with Disney shills shitting everything up

What they did to Nessie is unacceptable. She was never that kind of angsty teen, even after she went cyborg. This is just stupid. Oh they killed Julia OFFSCREEN. Fuck this run in every hole.

And yes, can we please stop treating poor Doris like a joke? She's a mad scientist, have her do SCIENCE!!! for once. Goddamn.

What case in point? That she is good looking?

Attached: Kristen+Wiig+Layered+Necklaces+Layered+Gold+CSHAaELAO-hl[1].jpg (396x594, 91K)

Thundercats movie when

cant wait

Attached: wwbb.jpg (540x960, 56K)

I think that version sacrificed her pet cheetahs to the cheetah god and made a suit out of them for powers, but she can never take it off lest the deal is broken.

Most of those movies are comedies. A certain type of comedy that Wonder Woman shouldn't be. Maybe she's looking to branch out but it really seems like an unusual choice since she doesn't seem to have any experience not being a retard.

I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with her looks but pic related was the last time she played a person with a PHD.

You son of a bitch.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x198, 885K)

Gadot doesn't have much experience with roles that aren't idiots/bimbos either.

Watching the two of them play at Cold War intrigue will be unintentionally hilarious, I am sure.

Is it just me, or does it seem like no one in this thread has ever read a comic that has Cheetah in it?

Her 'gimmick' is that she's a greedy psychopath who eats people.

Attached: b-minerva.jpg (580x341, 332K)

Ghost busters was bad because it was forced and none of them had any real direction, nearly the whole film outside of locations and a basic plot was ad-libbed, though it probably still would have been shit if it were scripted

Hold on. Kristen Wiig is American though.

Is this going to be Priscilla Rich? That's... odd.

Maybe she'll fake an outrageous accent.
Would fit with the overall theme of the WW movie franchise.

It's not going to be Priscilla Rich.

""hot""

Attached: 33D8F41800000578-0-image-a-26_1462403580496.jpg (634x950, 134K)

Attached: Kristen-Wiig-Bikini-Pictures-Hawaii-May-2016.jpg (683x1024, 105K)

Attached: kristen-wiig-bikini-body-weight-boyfriend-kissing-04-SPL.jpg (587x880, 90K)

Seems more Garfield than Cheetah.
Maybe they'll get her to stand on that ball Gadot used for a few hours.

>Not trained at all for a role and isn't even trying to look good
Guess vin diesel can't be buff or look good for films then?

Attached: afhooh8r2orhyc6y6824.jpg (636x414, 77K)