Were they right?

Were they right?
Is Toph powerful enough to defeat Gaara?

Attached: Gaara_VS_Toph.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>Taking Death Battle seriously in any way, shape, or form.
That is many people's first mistake. See Kirby vs Buu.

>Kirby vs Buu
That was accurate tho

How many times are we going to have this thread?

Kirby vs Buu was probably one of their most accurate ones.

Shoulda been Gaara vs Crocodile

Never watched the video, but I've seen it talked about.

What I think everyone forgets is that, for ninjas, it's the norm to constantly be working behind the scenes of the fight with underhanded shit. No way in hell anyone from the Avatar universe would be able to counter when a ninja comes at them with "while you were busy trying to evade my attacks, one of my demon weevils crawled in your butt and now your arms are gonna fall off".

Ah, why not. Posting the list again.

>Correct
Boba Fett VS Samus Aran
Akuma VS Shang Tsung
Haggar VS Zangief
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Battle Royale
Zitz VS Leonardo
Yoshi VS Riptor
Kratos VS Spawn
Vegeta VS Shadow
Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter
Thor VS Raiden
Batman VS Spider-Man
Goku VS Superman
He-Man VS Lion-O
Shao Kahn VS M. Bison
Fox McCloud VS Bucky O'Hare
Pokémon Battle Royale
Godzilla VS Gamera
Tigerzord VS Gundam Epyon
Ragna VS Sol Badguy
Guts VS Nightmare
Darth Vader VS Doctor Doom
Hercule Satan VS Dan Hibiki
Mega Man VS Astro Boy
Green Arrow VS Hawkeye
Pokémon VS Digimon
Ratchet & Clank VS Jak & Daxter
Flash VS Quicksilver
Joker VS Sweet Tooth
Mewtwo VS Shadow
Ken VS Terry
Amy Rose VS Ramona Flowers
Hulk VS Doomsday
Lara Croft VS Nathan Drake
Scrooge McDuck VS Shovel Knight
Venom VS Bane
Power Rangers VS Voltron
Natsu VS Ace
Android 18 VS Captain Marvel
Metal Sonic VS Zero
Lucario VS Renamon
Balrog VS TJ Combo
Shredder VS Silver Samurai
Smokey Bear VS McGruff the Crime Dog
Thor VS Wonder Woman
Naruto VS Ichigo
Sephiroth VS Vergil
Black Panther VS Batman
Raven vs Pony
>50-50 Coinflip
Felicia VS Taokaka
Mario VS Sonic
Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui
Zelda VS Peach
Link VS Cloud
Ivy VS Orchid
Ryu Hayabusa VS Strider Hiryu
Terminator VS RoboCop
Luigi VS Tails
Fulgore VS Sektor
Batman VS Captain America
Deadpool VS Deathstroke
Kirby VS Majin Buu
Iron Man VS Lex Luthor
Donkey Kong VS Knuckles
Beast VS Goliath
Wolverine VS Raiden
Cammy VS Sonya
Zoro VS Erza
Sub-Zero VS Glacius
>Wrong
Rogue VS Wonder Woman
Bomberman VS Dig Dug
Starscream VS Pony
Master Chief VS Doomguy
Eggman VS Wily
Pikachu VS Blanka
Ryu VS Scorpion
Gaara VS Toph
Yang VS Tifa
Dante VS Bayonetta
Bowser VS Ganon
Tracer VS Scout
Batman Beyond VS Spider-Man 2099

>Who gives a shit
Goomba VS Koopa
Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro
Meta VS Carolina
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie

In an actual fight, Buu would run circles around Kirby

What is the opposite of a death battle?

lol

Attached: KirbyTD_3DS_character_art.jpg (3000x3000, 291K)

these things are fuckin stupid is what they are

Life run

Never said it wasn't, but holy hell, do you guys remember the absolute rage DBZtards were having about that? They're were just screeching "WRONG WRONG WRONG" just because Buu lost. Pic related to how they were when Kirby won.

Attached: Seething.jpg (204x300, 9K)

Toph would never been fast enough to get to Gaara physically whom we know is fast enough to perform substitution jutsu which is basis on moving at speeds faster than the eye can see

Attached: p_00005.jpg (754x1100, 177K)

>they're were
Dammit, my autismo showed up and ruined my words again.

Every time a Dragonball character loses there are dozens of DEATH BATTLE DEBUNKED videos made. I don't think any other fanbase develops that level of butthurt.

>Goku vs Superman

This makes sense. Superman is just broken. Ultra instinct is the closest thing that could defend against Superman and that's just because superman can move faster than thought.

>Buu vs Kirby
I think this is wrong but then against I don't know shit about Kirby

>Implying Scout would beat Tracer

Kirby vs Buu I can let slide slightly because they literally used toon force for Kirby's side

Toph VS Garra just didn't make sense considering how busted Naruto characters get by the end

>Every time a Dragonball character loses there are dozens of DEATH BATTLE DEBUNKED videos made.
But that's the absolute best part. I love it when people make such a big shit show over DB because "I KNOW THE FACTS, SO YOU'RE WRONG!!!"

Attached: Smug Little Cell.png (68x46, 4K)

>First form frieza can destroy a planet
>kid buu can't survive a planetary explosion

Attached: 1514857975976.jpg (645x729, 81K)

this thread again?

He Strongest feat so far is holding half a mountain size chunk of rock from a collapsing mine, I have no idea if she's done more in the comics.

At least Digimon vs Pokemon made sense.

Though Lucario vs Renamon was also unfair as it was a fully evolved pokemon against a child digimon.

Honestly Digimon vs Pokemon is just awful in general

Comics Toph held up a collapsing mine I think but she was totally fucking exhausted after it and collapsed

Garra flat out beats her on feats

Yeah for the Renamon fight did they allow her to go Champion or was it just Renamon? I can see them giving her a handicap because otherwise Digimon easily stomps. Digimon can be pretty broken

it was just normal renamon

>I don't know shit about Kirby
Kirby runs on toon physics. He can destroy planets, but only if it's funny.

Yeah makes sense. If she went champion she would not only be way stronger, but would also have type advantage on top of it. It was probably just something to calm down the pokemon fans who don't realize just how crazy Digimon can get

Once again,
>Taking Death Battle seriously
Also Buu can't survive a Spirit Bomb. Planet explosion doesn't mean jack, because Buu blew up Earth and was fine in the end. Just saying.

>Also Buu can't survive a Spirit Bomb
Isn't the spirit bomb suppose to destroy evil? Hence since Buu was pure evil

Poor wording on my part. I meant to say Buu can't survive a SB because of his pure evil, but a planet explosion means jack in the end for Buu.

I think you can argue his strongest feat is holding up a mass of sand larger than his entire village and sustaining it against a nuke.

Yeah Toph ain't got shit on him.

>Rogue VS Wonder Woman
Who won that fight?

Rogue.

Batman Beyond vs Spider-man 2099 could've easily been a one minute melee which is infinitely better for the most part

What don't like is how these battles constantly have to break the actual characters' personalities. Seeing Batman kill Cap was fucking jarring.

idk man, there's some flatout bad shit there like Cell vs Meruem. Cell can literally wipe away a solar system, but Meruem's somehow stronger than him when he basically dies to a nuke? Like come on

Legit, I want Wolverine to have a rematch, it's not fair that he doesn't wear his Vibranium suit from his pre-death run and Power Rangers to have Dragonzord/Thunderzord assist

Do you think DB fags would lose their shit and have to defend Mr.Satan if he lost to Dan?

Kirby canonicaly has infinite power, so there's that.

Attached: IMG_5782.jpg (570x338, 67K)

dude Digimon when they evolve become EXPONENTIALLY STRONGER, as compared to when Pokemon evolved and become merely multiplicatively stronger

its like going from 3x2 and then something else goes 3^2

Thing is, Gaara isn't even that kind of ninja and it's still not a contest because he moves faster than sound, so Toph can't even register his movements as a matter of scientific fact.

Overall it was just really poorly researched.

I'm one of those delusional fans who thinks Red could've won if he had his team + Mewtwo. Because IDC how many supernovas you can throw, you can't beat Leach seed/Sleep Powder and a Tauros Z-Move combo.

No, I remember them making actual logical arguments, and emotionally insecure smuggernauts responding with their usual ignorant hatred of any sort of complaint.

The logic in the Lucario vs. Renamon fight was that they only got the strength that a member of their species could achieve on their own without human help, which means no evolution for Renamon.

Oddly, it doesn't mean no evolution for Lucario, even though Riolu only evolve when they have a strong friendship with their trainer.

Naturally, there are several people who pointed this out, and several other people screaming about how emotional and sensitive they are.

Well it wouldn't make sense, so there would probably be some people pointing out why.

Do you think anyone would throw smug strawman tantrums at them for daring to have a negative opinion about it, while completely ignoring their actual words? They'd probably do that whether or not anyone said anything.

They failed to really take into account the natural skills of ninja's in the naruto universe

Chakra in general gives the users increased agility, strength, and durability than a average human.

Ninja's are also always trained in subterfuge and are always coming up with complicated plans to trick their foes.

There was also no mentain of garra's sealing abilities which would be extremely effective against a opponent that needs to move to use their powers.

Basically they just assumed he would just stand there and use sand against his opponent, even after it proved to be innefective. But garaa isn't a stupid character and has other tools, he could have used other then playing into her 1 skill.

Attached: tmp_22296_8b41868550311.gif (496x600, 237K)

Thanks for the list user, but you should probably say somewhere who won

> see

Attached: 5006628E-6A03-43D1-A046-F21B53E559E3.jpg (469x357, 42K)

Buu was also hurled into the sun by a super fruit fire back, congrats you are the brainlet.

Seeing Spider-Man web up Batman and then execute him by kicking straight through his chest was also jarring as fuck as was watching Wargreymon nuke a child.

They should change the rules to "will fight to the death unless they incapacitate the opponent first".

Infinite power means in context the same as infinite potential. It's not tapped all at once.

They were right about Raiden beating Wolverine but came to the conclusion from the wrong reason. He can't cut adamantium because a vibrablade isn't comparable to antartic vibranium which makes metal a few feet from it MELT.

>Wrong list
Bowser vs Ganon I'd move to Coinflip. You're right about everything else but Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099 and Ryu vs Scorpion.

>t. spy main

Pokemon evolve into slightly more powerful forms that can sometimes be defeated by a lesser evolved forms with more skill (Pikachu vs Raichu).

Agumon evolves he goes from lizard with a tiny fireball ability to a kaiju. Greymon evolves into a cyborg dragon with titty nukes. Metalgreymon evolves into an armored dragon man with adamantium armor, anti-dragon knives, and the ability to pull spirit bombs out of the atmosphere.

>Ninja that can literally move faster than sound who can crush an enemy in the blink of an eye
>Beaten by a blind girl who has to do elaborate kungfu movements before any of her powers work

Yeah okay sure.

Toph is a better character from a better show, but as power levels go, Naruto is orders of magnitude above Avatar and Toph wouldn't stand a chance.

I seem to have provoked hostility.

I don't seem to have provoked any logical counterpoints.

t.salty weeb

What else would you expect from angry manchildren?

Attached: 1520019498974.gif (487x353, 508K)

>doesn't understand power vs potential difference
everything that has come near kirby has jobbed to him / become his food or tool

>Seeing Batman kill Cap was fucking jarring.
That's the only alteration in every fight, as they said: The restrain to kill.
Otherwise it won't be a death battle.

Kirby destroys a universe eating monster at the end of like every game, of course he could take Buu

Post wishlists/submissions
Galactus vs Unicron (w/ a tie-in DBX of Silver Surfer vs Galvatron)
Thanos vs Darkseid (no Infinity Gauntlet or Anti-Life equation)
War & Death (Darksiders) vs Dante & Vergil (Devil May Cry)
Teal'C from Stargate SG-1 vs Worf from Star Trek TNG/DS9
Red Sonja vs Xena
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) vs Saitama (One-Punch Man)
Vision (Marvel) vs Red Tornado (DC)
Wario vs Shadow the Hedgehog
Peach vs Amy Rose
Goro (Mortal Kombat) vs Machamp (Pokémon)
Alucard (Castlevania) vs Magus (Chrono Trigger)
Thor (Marvel) vs Captain Marvel (DC)
Captain Planet vs Swamp Thing
Tarzan vs Conan
Faker (He-Man) vs Bizarro (DC)
Stardust the Super Wizard vs Lensman
Loki (Marvel) vs Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
The Winter Soldier (Marvel) vs The Red Hood (DC)
Pennywise (IT) vs Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
Ego (Marvel) vs Remina (Hellstar Remina)
Tenno (Warframe) vs Guardian (Destiny)
Link (Legend of Zelda) vs Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Mighty Mouse vs Atom Ant
Ganondorf/Ganon vs Garland/Chaos

half these fights are stupidly one-sided

the other half are literally who's

>half these fights are stupidly one-sided
Which ones?
>the other half are literally who's
Like DB has never used literally who's before.

The said Super Sonic can breath water. I have never watched another one of these stupid videos after I saw that. They can’t be bothered to properly fact check

Comparing Shonen animu with western cartoons is retarded, animu uses powerlevels like a dangling keychain to attract braindead morons, western powerlevels are usually made in such a way that they actualy make sense beyond appealing to retards.

>The said Super Sonic can breath water.
What the fuck, did they see the 5 seconds he spends inside of Chaos and assume he wasn't just holding his breath?

>Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) vs Saitama (One-Punch Man)
Really? Pitting a guy who can punch people to make their insides burst against a guy who can punch the air to level a mountain range?

>Galactus vs Unicron
Galactus because Galactus has a better track record of fighting cosmic level enemies (even as a jobber he's taken down Mephisto in his own realm).

>Thanos vs Darkseid
Darkseid, even if you gave Thanos the IG because in the end Thanos wants to lose and Darkseid IS. He'd simply worm his way into his mind with anti-life using Thanos' doubts as a back door.

>Darksiders vs DMC
DMC stomps

>Teal"c vs Worf
Worf wins, even with his reputation he's got a better arsenal a huge damage soak from all the ass beatings he's taken.

>Red Sonja vs Xena
It's a damn shame this won't be a bikini submission wrestling match.

>Vision vs Red Tornado
Red Tornado because even if Vision shreds him he's got no answer to the wind elemental while even intangible he's vulnerable to winds (it's how he flies after all)

>Wario vs Shadow
Don't know don't care.

>Peach vs Amy Rose
Don't care

>Goro vs Machamp
Machamp if you wank the pokedex facts

>Alucard vs Magus
Alucard because DARK METAMORPHOSIS means he's healing with every hit.

>Thor vs Captain Marvel
If golden age feats are allowed Billy rapes him. If golden age feats aren't then Thor wins.

>Captain Planet vs Swamp Thing
Captain Planet can only win by destroying every blade of grass on the planet, which would kill him as well. Meanwhile a coke can drops Captain Planet.

>Tarzan vs Conan
I love them both but Conan multiclasses like a motherfucker so he wins.

>Faker vs Bizarro
Bizarro no wins.

>Stardust vs Lensmen
Depends on which Lensmen, they're like GLC members. But probably the Lensman because Stardust was vulnerable to rando criminals inventing a ray blocking device. That's something a Lensman should be able to kitbash together easily.

>Loki vs Kylo Ren
Loki rapes

>Winter Soldier vs Red Hood
Jason wins if he gets his new stealth suit.

>Pennywise vs Freddy
Freddy. Ignore all the spergs that go MUH MACROVERSE COSMIC LEVEL SPIDER. Freddy is the only one that's actually had clean wins over the kids

>so Toph can't even register his movements as a matter of scientific fact.

That are he doesn't even have to move his body to attack her so she wouldn't even be able to anticipate his movements.

>Ego vs Remina
Ego's fought equally with Galactus. Remina is fucked.

>Tenno vs Guardian
Don't know don't care

>Link vs Sora
Unless you merge all the Links together like Deathbattle did in the Coud fight Sora wins.

>Atom Ant vs Mighty Mouse
Mighty Mouse has better feats so he wins

i like how they reached so hard for toph that they based her winning entirely on a single sentence from director's cut commentary extras too.

too many one sided fights. the closest one you would get is link vs sora if they do the same retarded "Feats" for link by giving him literally everything his reincarnations every used, and even then sora would curbstomp link with the bullshit he did in kh2 alone.

>Darkseid IS
And Darkseid IS loosing on a regular base.

We don't have a fair way to compare chakra with chi. What happens if Gaara and Toph both try to control the same lump of sand at the same time? I'm also disappointed Gaara didn't use any ninja tools. Exploding paper tags seem like a hilariously easy way to beat Toph.

wasn't gaara the most power and wise near the end of the story?

I want to see a battle between Scooby-Doo and Garfield. I know who'd win, but I still want to see it.

No it wasn't. Only memers who have never played Kirby or seen Dragon Ball think this. The Warp Star never goes faster than light, they can't prove any of the distances between the planets. Using the level select cursor from Milky Way Wishes as proof is a joke. If the "explosion" he "tanked" in Triple Deluxe was actually a planet sized explosion then it would've destroyed popstar, but it went unscathed even though they cited Kirby cracking it in the megaton punch minigame.

you're one of those guys who stands by the view that Sonic doesnt actually move at the speed of sound since in game he's clearly not moving that fast huh?

but hey that's JUST A THEORY

Honestly, video game characters are shit for Death Battles.

>Toph is a better character from a better show
Love both.

Honestly would choose Gaara.

Life pacifist

>it's the norm to constantly be working behind the scenes of the fight with underhanded shit.
This is naruto user.

Really? I thought Dante vs Bayonetta was pretty well thought out, but then again I didn't paly Bayonetta 2 so maybe she got new shit in that one? I think Bowser vs Ganon is more like 50-50 coinflip too and I can see why they gave that one to Ganon.

I know they'll never do it because Disney lawsuits or whatever, but I'd love to see a Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny.

>Kirby is injured by brushing up against a creature of a similar size and build
>6 instances of this are fatal
>But he can totally facetank hits from Kid Buu
Yeah nah

Half the list is still wrong and you're still an idiot. And this thread is still as pointless as it was last week.

If by "fatal" you mean tiring then sure because all it does is put Kirby to sleep.

>Thanos vs Darkseid
Thanos is kind of a jobber
>Wario vs Shadow the Hedgehog
They don't need to do any more shit with Shadow
>Loki vs Kylo Ren
Why? What's the logic behind this?

No, I mean if Kirby takes damage 6 times from ANYTHING he loses a life, aka DIES. That's kind of what the word "fatal" means.

When did you all stop taking DB seriously? For me, it was when they made a composite Link to fight against Cloud.

And when he loses all of his "lives" he goes to sleep so it clearly isn't fatal.

>what are gameplay mechanics
By your logic, Goombas are strong enough to seriously fuck up a guy who can kick a fortress around like it's nothing simply by touching him.

Well if you can show me any other evidence of Kirby's durability that would explain being able to survive multiple hits from the final boss of the shonen series with the most bullshit power level shenanigans in history, by all means.

Oh I'm not the guy you were originally arguing with. I was just pointing out how retarded your argument was.