Retard Sex Is Legal Why Isn't Incest?

It is illegal to have sex with family, but not illegal for people with fucked up genetics to have sex. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

downs-syndrome.org.uk/for-new-parents/faqs/general/
reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/3fdzda/what_would_be_the_outcome_when_two_people_with/ctnrhjr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Christianity defeated Odinism

are you assholes really trying to normalize incest now?
shit.

so down syndrome is caused by having an extra chromosome..

so if these two have sex, does that mean the child will have 2 extra chromosomes>

>Why is that?
Because if incest will be legal there will be more fucking retards and no one wants that

I think the point is that retard sex should be banned too, from a eugenics standpoint if nothing else, not that incest should also be legal.

downs-syndrome.org.uk/for-new-parents/faqs/general/

>Both women and men with Down’s syndrome can be fertile, although both sexes have a reduced fertility rate. They therefore need advice on, and access to, contraception. People with Down’s syndrome need careful and sensitive advice about having children, as there are a number of issues to consider. Some people with learning disabilities can successfully parent their children, given the right support. However, many couples with learning disabilities decide for themselves not to have children because of the responsibility and hard work involved, or for financial reasons. Where one parent has Down’s syndrome, there is a 35% to 50% chance that the child would inherit the syndrome. This chance is even higher where both parents have Down’s syndrome. There is also a high chance that pregnancy would end in miscarriage. Women with Down’s syndrome are also more likely than other women to have a premature baby, or to need a caesarian section.

WE NEED TO PUT HORNY RETARDS IN JAIL FOR TRYING TO CONSENSUALLY FUCK EACH OTHER

Isnt having an extra chromosome a good thing? Maybe down syndrones are just more evolved than us and we dont know it.

On the same topic, why is it legal to have sex with homo erectus?

I wonder, could a retard understand this paragraph? Or does his caretaker have to break it down to retard level?

>Isnt having an extra chromosome a good thing?
Look at your PM and tell me how is this a good thing

>Retard
>Consent

Pick one.

>worrying about a few retarded freaks having sex
I'm more worried about a continent of retards having sex.

If retards can work at at a super market then they can accept the cock

Do you want to work Tuesday? "YRESSS!"
Do you want this cock in your ass? "YRESSS!"

How is retard sex legal when pedophilia is illegal under the idea that children's brains aren't developed enough to give consent?

dude, i dont believe that two retards could produce a perfectly normal child.

It's actually not, mentally retarded people are unable to give consent, their guardian has to give it for them, provided its in their best interests

Can you imagine being a perfectly normal guy with two retards as parents? How fucked would someone be in that situation? How depressing too.

I found this amazing post on leddit:
reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/3fdzda/what_would_be_the_outcome_when_two_people_with/ctnrhjr/

>Hmm, this seems like a high number, but I don't think I have ever heard of it happening.

>A friend of mine's wife has Down Syndrome, and they ended up with one biological baby (no one told his stupid ass that a vasectomy takes a few months to really kick in). It's apparently completely normal, although his wife about had a fit in her fear that she would pass on her heart defect.

>It's a lovely child. No heart defect.

>I'm gonna name them for easy reference. He's Tom, she's Heather. Those aren't actually their names, but it hard to talk about nameless people.

>He is "normal" more or less, and while she does have some degree of retardation, she really isn't like the "5 year old in a grown body", she runs their household budget, takes care of their two kids (one adopted, one natural) and is somewhat independent. She doesn't drive though, so he has a job near his house where he can come running in an emergency.

>A lot of people seem to get the predatory vibe from him before meeting them, but really, they seem like a happy couple. You don't tell stupid people they can't marry smart people, and she is smarter than a lot of "normal" people I know.

>They went to high school together (as did I, she and I were part of the same social group, she was in special Ed but took several mainstreamed classes) and they met when she was a senior and wanted to go to prom, but her mother refused to pay for anything because "it's wasted money on a retard" (she said that to my face, I was serving as a student aid in the special ed rooms)

>So the head cheerleader (Tom's cousin) decided that was bullshit and contacted Heather's father, who agreed she could go to prom but he didn't have a lot to spend. So the cheerleaders got a dress drive going for ALL the girls who couldn't afford one, including Heather and one agreed to do her hair and makeup. But she needed a date, Tom heard about it, thought it sounded kind of fun and bought Heather's tickets and took her.

>It was apparently a magical evening, she and he were crowned Duke and Duchess of the court and started a friendship. (Unrelated, but after High School Heather went to live with her dad full time.)

>Three years passed and Tom and Heather remained friends, going to concerts and museums and stuff (she likes art museums and can tell you artist's life history because that's her thing, he likes to listen to her talk because he says the glee she has is infectious.) and eventually Tom got a job that paid really well and bought himself a house.

>And decided he hated living alone, hated cooking and cleaning and really didn't want a relationship just to get those things done for him. But Heather's dad was sick and her mother was pushing to drag her back for her welfare checks, so Tom had a brilliant idea.

>He would marry Heather so no matter what happened to her dad she would have a home of her own, and be on his insurance, and she could cook and clean and tell him all about artists. (He may have been high, he doesn't DENY he was high.)

>Heather liked this idea, she liked his house and really liked the "not living with her mother" part so they went to court, she was declared fit to make the decision and they got married, both agreeing that it was on paper only and Tom could date anyone he wanted as long as he didn't bring them home.

>But within a year Tom realized he didn't actually want to date, he liked coming home to dinner and watching TV with his wife. He really, really liked Heather and apparently so did she because one night she looked at him and told him "Can we be actual married? Because I love you and I know you love me so dating other girls is dumb."

>A few years after that they adopted Junior, a surrendered narcotic addicted infant, and about a year after that he got a vasectomy because she was afraid of dying while pregnant and saw her birth control on a commercial as causing blood clots. The vasectomy had one last hurrah and that's their younger kid.

>They're currently looking into a second adoption, and their local art museum is offering year passes so that's going to be Heather's 8th anniversary gift.

I don't understand how those two are comparable.

Yep. Incest made retards, two retards dont make a retard

I feel there's a huge chance of CPS intervening at their birth.

Love is love. Incest is okay as long as no one gets pregnant then who cares.

That's actually kind of nice.

I cried a little. I want a retard wife.

Then marry your average woman

>because ninety nine percent of the population have fucked up genetics.

I care. Everyone loves a trainwreck.

Dammit leaf. That hurts.