Do you guys feel it too? Our media, our government, our social structures, our technology...

Do you guys feel it too? Our media, our government, our social structures, our technology. It's all tied up in one big fucked up knot that's about to burst.
What's going to happen Sup Forums? Has it already begun?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com.au/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/wikileaks-releases-8200-new-emails-dnc-hack
washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=N3uHOHMTqJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will we find truth?

Yes, it has already begun twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864

Yes, and Sup Forums is right in the middle of it

If you knew anything about the Roman empire you'd know

Oh shit! Kek praise!

Checked! PRAISE KEK!

I bought a mosin for the incoming happening, what else should I buy?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

When foreign nations begin dumping dollars.

Have faith everyone. I feel it too, and it WILL happen. Remember it's always darkest before the dawn. We are entering a new age

I am on a lot of drugs and this is intimidating.

praise kek the chaos is upon us

a mosin? in america? why?

are you just memeing?

It broke so long ago that it's already become mainstream to say that the media is full of state-supporting lies.

Trump is our response to the feelings of helplessness that living in the disenfranchisement and disempowerment of our times brings us. We have already begun the death throes.

Trump will accomplish much of what he set out to do, but it won't be enough to save the nation -- it'll fracture, and those who have aligned themselves with the strength of the good old-fashioned american accomplishment ethic will survive, but all of the crying SJWs will cause trouble and be cut off.

Lord KEK, please, no more.
I can't handle all these digits; they're too powerful!

Since the election, it has felt to me that this isn't real. That somehow Trump will be removed from office, whether physically or through some kind of bastardization of the Republic itself. I really hope that I'm wrong,

Did you see the feedback loop too?

Does truth exist? Are we globally trying to find it? Who has it?

Mexican warlocks

All I can say is that on the day after the election, I felt as if we had entered into some kind of alternate universe where Trump won, where the timeline was rearranged

UPVOTE MY SHOOP

February 04 2017

The shoe definitely feels on the other foot to say the least.

no. the dominoes start toppling now

Nick Land, honestly.

Plus Moldbug- unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com.au/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html.

After that, look up part 2 - your journey begins today, user.

Gibsonesque dystopia incoming
Can't wait

It will be just fine, Trust in Christ, liqour and lead.

Either we have a nuclear war and reset human progress. Or we continue into the brave new world of technology driven communism and slavery. Thanks to the Juden. I think war and rebirth is preferable.

Technology's not going anywhere. Progress was a fiction from the start. Technology without progressivism is eminently plausible.

False dichotomy. We could also have an economic collapse on par with the end of the Western Roman Empire. The barbarian raids were just a symptom of that. Or we could have some new plague come through. With over 7 billion people and the ability to be on any continent within 24 hours, it's amazing that one hasn't hit yet. Or, some new technology could be unveiled that makes oil obsolete.

Our entire lifetimes, and that of our parents as well, have been marked by increasing technological progress. We have lived through the absolute best times that humans have lived through, and that's really saying something. I fear that one way or another, we're going to revert to the mean. It doesn't have to be through nuclear war.

Bring on the nukes. Before it is too late.

Well fug...

the meme war was never over

Most comfortable times, probably. Best times? I don't agree.

We are entering an age of technology driven control and slavery. I don't believe that is an exaggeration. High technology, and the few who control it, will rule over everyone else. I see a dark future for humanity approaching, and no practical way to prevent it.

First for biblical apocalypse.

Idk man but right now I just need help with my coding hw because my professor pajeet is awful at teaching

>going to burst
What world do you live in? Have you just not payed attention to anything that's actually happening? That's not how things work.

A morbid obsession with the world collapsing must be very unsatisfying.

I think you'll find that a lot of that control is just a myth. It is starting to slip, and those who had it are panicking. That's part of why the world is so bonkers today.

If you put just 50 people in charge of the world, there will be conflicts of interest. If times are good, that will be minor friction. If shit starts to go off the rails, it will be war. More than 50 people are calling the shots in the US alone, and there are CAT 5 class storm clouds on the horizon.

>the absolute best times that humans have lived through
By what metric? Literally no other than the technological.

Cheers

You'll need at least a shotgun to keep the home invaders away.
A Mosin is an overhyped relic. Get yourself a modern bolt-action rifle with a muzzle break (reducing recoil) to deal with long-range targets.
An AR will be good for supply runs, but remember to bring a sidearm and a knife just in case. Also, keep your visibility and your head low. If you can, team up with Koreans or other armed immigrants that just want to live as Americans, since being a loner is never a good idea.

The day after the election someone posted that they were from the universe where Clinton won, and even though I know that it was just a faggot roleplayer it was a strange feeling. What if this a divergent universe and somewhere else and there is a universe where she won. Also, after Trump won something felt different. I can agree with you on this.

Of course it is. That's why everyone has been waiting for happenings these past 8 years.

t. white guy who's accepted that there won't be a race war

Only if you take the short term view of collapse. We can get at least another 8 years out of this bitch if we try;)

Or we expand the human reach by starting to habit other planets. Only then is the human race safe.

>has it already begun?
Donald Trump was just elected president of the united states without once putting together a cogent sentence and string of thoughts with the level of intelligence of a middle schooler. You tell me.

Ive been full throttle for 10 days fight me

Not sure, but this is a strange time to be alive. Personally i'm happy that Trump won, but I know a lot of normies that are not even SJWs that are really disturbed by this outcome.

The entire system seems to have been for lack of a better word, trolled. The media really thought they had us figured out. Now that they don't know who we are, they are playing it safe. Who hates who? Who's side are we on? What do the people really want?

Now we have a celebrity billionaire playboy with a ridiculous aesthetic as president. The entire american population is no longer in a single bubble and is ready to pop. A collective hivemind actually has the power to bend reality to its will might actually be a thing.

The entire world has been trolled, even those in power. This shit is not a joke for a lot of people. I for one welcome our chaotic overlords.

It's going to be great.

Fucking billionaires will fund continuous chimpouts until a few get BTFO'd and sent to prison or shot for treason, then they will put their heads down and scurry away.

Then we take their money and they'll be left to starve on their spirit cooking islands.

You're wrong, ∂ubs confirm.

Trump already won, no amount of bellyaching will change it.

>Our media, our government, our social structures, our technology. It's all tied up in one big fucked up knot that's about to burst.
I just cannot understand how people can think like this. This line of reason functions upon some misconception that is orderly and regular and a denial of the randomness of daily life. If your car breaks down do you think the media did it? If you get sick do you think the government poisoned you?

You're gonna check those doubles

>This line of reason functions upon some misconception that *the wrold is orderly and regular and a denial of the randomness of daily life.
Wow. Accidentally dropped some critical context there.

>Some keks just want to watch the world burn.

they are in control by theory only, when people realize they dont need to listen to randoms and they hold all the powers, only then will the world change and whites be safe again. Schooling need to change from the false narrative their being fed though lying channels and miss-information. The jew must be banned, multiculturalism must be banned

dumb shit, the bogan means that what little control that the powers that be (and their constructs) have us slipping and the curtain is about to fall revealing a naked 80yo man doing jenkem with a dragon dildo shoved up his arse.

not sure bout the tech part though

>what little control that the powers that be
You honestly believe in some vast conspiracy that hoodwinks hundreds of millions of laymen every day? Seriously?

praise him!

what you don't believe in governments or something?

checked
KMF for life

I don't believe they are working in collusion with "our media and our social structure" as if the world functions in some orderly fashion.

SKS is my designated happening rifle

Tt's pretty fucking obvious at this point dummy. Just wait a few weeks, it'll become even more obvious!

You're in for the shock of your life when all news channels simultaneously apologize for lying to you for your whole life and then give their final sign-offs.

they made their choice, Trump has the 2013 NDAA behind him, he has complete and total control of all media once he assumes office.

Let me see if I understand your position correctly. You honestly believe that neither the government or the media ever fuck up? Or at least never fuck up in maintaining the vast deception you believe is going on?

what is love?

>"our media and our social structure"
Did you sleep through the American elections?
Even the news anchors and reporters outright said that they "colluded" with the DNC

>Even the news anchors and reporters outright said that they "colluded" with the DNC
[citation needed]
I expect you need to work on your definition of "colluded" as you seem to be confused it with "supported." Do you even understand the difference between the two?

>Let me see if I understand your position correctly.
ie let's erect a strawman!

>You honestly believe that neither the government or the media ever fuck up?

Where did I say that? No I don't believe it, Trump's success is the proof of it.

>Or at least never fuck up in maintaining the vast deception you believe is going on?

Again, Trump's victory is proof that the vast deception is pretty hollow, but it's also quite obviously real. Looking at what the media's become over the last year and a half makes me wonder if they aren't intentionally committing suicide.

I actually suspect that they simply vastly overestimated the power their brainwashing actually had. For years they've been telling people to believe them, and not their own lying eyes, and the people saw with their own eyes the lies.

Credibility is gone, completely and totally gone at this point.

You'll see.

Go look at how many people visit and watch huffpo, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS.

Yes. Millions of people only read shit that agrees with their ideology and then they attempt to ram it down our throats. They're no better than the Christians in the 90s and early 2000s.

>Where did I say that? No I don't believe it, Trump's success is the proof of it.
Then how come this vast conspiracy never came out until Trump was elected?

>[citation needed]
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/wikileaks-releases-8200-new-emails-dnc-hack

washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651

Media's been fucking up for a long time.

There are going to be many questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

I'll bite

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=N3uHOHMTqJ8

Will Sup Forums survive the happening, become worthy, and assume power?

IS LOVE

BABY

DONT HURT ME

And what about everyone who visits Fox News or Breitbart? Are they also evidence of a conspiracy between media and government even though they present a different narrative?

>Then how come this vast conspiracy never came out until Trump was elected?
It did, just that all the concern shills worked.

That is until total penetration happened, then people noticed something was fishy.

For me a redpill was how some faggot claiming to have either survived 9/11 or lost a family member would find their way right into every podunk discussion on the internet to NUUH UHHHH everybody.

Just give it up, concern shilling won't exist in the near future and you'll have a hard time.

DON'T HURT ME

>wikileaks
Your argument is: Podesta=news anchors and reporters?
Really?

Citation?

Wikileaks.

Look at everything that Clinton did that's been verified, and then look at the media coverage of said events. Then look at how they sensationalize everything Trump has ever said and done. You think they aren't in on it?

If you think the media wasn't colluding with her then I have a bridge to sell you.

>It did
When did it come out beforehand? We all just missed it whenever it came out previously?

NO MORE

>Wikileaks.
See

|
|
|____>

>When did it come out beforehand?
among many other times

it's a concern shill

confirmed

this
the clock has been ticking for 100 years

A real long gun, tho it wont be needed as this battle is alkost decisively almost over , they are being amoked out of thier holes, truth will PREVAIL.

Praise! Thank you Kek!

Great job confusiong groupthink with collusion.

Do either of you understand what the term "collusion" means?
>Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.
(quick wikipedia quote)

You confuse correlation with causation. Because there was acts of support there must have been an agreement made, ie. the difference between support and collusion. Thank you for proving me right that you don't understand the difference.

See And that is still with this current election, ie. you admit "it didn't come out before" and thus supporting the idiotic notion that the government and media have been perfectly maintaining the veil over the conspiracy until just recently.

Conservatives will hate guns.

Liberals will love guns.

>collusion
What is JournoList for $1000 Alex? Now figure it out, since this was a highly secret list of influential media people is it collusion, support, what? Your pathetic semantic games are typical for a concern shill.

Your problem is that you think you're smarter than you really are, and that your highbrow interrogation will lead to a weakness. When it doesn't (as Hitler said you do) you simply declare victory and move on.

Here's your gold star now get on the train.

Fuck off soros, its over