The Great Meme War Division Badges

All Divisions Report In.

Where did you fight? What did you do? Posting all badges for people who want to collect them. If you don't see your badge and you have one, please post it.

UPVOTED

And that's all I got. Be sure to collect them all.

Can you make one for 46th YouTube Brigade Combat Team with "Add a public red pill..." in light gray around the outside? Can you put a play button or YouTube logo in the center? I'll give you all my internets..

That's a damn good idea but I didn't make any of these.

But I'd like to see someone out there make that badge because the YouTube front was really intense.

fucking nice

Why the fuck would you do this? This is how things get old. Fucking dumbasses like you need to feel special and part of some club so you spread everything everywhere to prove you're "in the know".

Get the fuck out of here you r/thedonald nigger

Fuck off new fag.

Can someone make a badge for those that fought the shills here at home? The catalog corps counts too.

Reporting for duty.`

Hooorah

Yo, buddy. Still shitposting?

Mfw i am actually in 1st special forces group

I kinda feel like we need a common service medal for everyone

arditi
"The memeing ones"

Awesome. Thanks for the post.

not my oc

make me a patch of this and I'll get a print of it.

Can someone make a badge for the 666th psyops division? Only badge I haven't seen yet basically.

Standing by

nice collection OP

rhc

This thread is cringy btw

does anyone really know what the hieroglyphs mean here?

Its a man, who isn't your father, having congress with your mother.

Later, he returns for congress with you.

The last bit is you fucking your mom.

> It is the prophecy of Kek's return.

Someone needs to scan these images with a hex reader to see if there is an identifying string in the image file, to trace their distribution through the internets. I don't trust someone who put this much time and effort into creating all these awesome badges. It looks too professional. This is not the work of a Sup Forums NEET.

A discordian.

ayyyy my badge made it

how the fukc do you have so many of theses?

Tbh and no offense but that's a poor patch for the psyops division brother. Whoever made it I give them props and thank them but we can do better ya know?

Someone who wasn't a faggot made them in a thread a few days earlier.

Dude relax, we're all having fun here

I spent most of my time praising kek...got a few digits in his name, nothing special. Called out shills when I could. Warned more than my share to sage. I'm no hero

lost a lot of rare fucking pepes to the normie hordes... jesus the things ive seen

Can anyone give a list as to what each division did? What is the difference in roles between groups like kek force airborne and pol memetic warfare group ?

Nice try fbi. Not falling for that shit.

does anyone have a recon division badge?

I went on jezebel and got a shit storm started between berniebros and the feminist a few times. Swear I must have gotten at least a few of them to vote Trump.

anyone have the green version?