Is Iran a redpilled country?

Is Iran a redpilled country?

>jews hated by all citizens
>government considers annihilation of israel a top priority
>supreme leader appointed by council of elites
>all presidential candidates must be approved by supreme leader, guaranteeing citizens not forced to endure the farce of jew corrupted "elections"
>most persians are based as fuck and drink all the time and do cool shit
>religious, but pretty chill about it. really just use religion as excuse to persecute homosexuals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySgvDxTlwX8
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly I sometimes wonder why Sup Forums is against Islam in general. It's anti-Jew, anti-fag, anti-degeneracy in general. It's Sup Forums incarnate.

Why is Iran written in an Indian style font?

Idk man they're brown. Brown people are scary

Uncle used to work there and he said they were pretty based aside from dropping all work, no matter how urgent, to get a rug and pray.

It is pro-degeneracy. It is pro-pedo. It is pro-polygamy. It hates dogs. It is pro-smelly.

Tell me when you ever seen any Iranians in other country ??

Only Sunni invade other counties.

Iranians are Persian not Arab, they're quite pale-skinned and many of them (particularly in around the northern and eastern areas of the country) have coloured eyes.

>It's anti-Jew, anti-fag
This is where similarities end by far.

Persians are Aryans..

Cyrus the Great should of killed all them Jews in Babylon.......

youtube.com/watch?v=ySgvDxTlwX8

The extremely based Trump government is going to wage a pointless war against them, when Rouhani was the best chance in decades

Yes, we're pretty redpilled. But most of us are Muslim.

They are not globalist, but they are kinda cucked by their current government.

There are two types of Iranians: The religious and the non religious who hate religion with a passion
The religious don't drink
The ones who do drink and who make up 98% of the diaspora are the non religious who hate religion and are even more degenerate than westerners
Please know the difference and don't generalize all of us in the same category

>most persians are based as fuck

No, they're ugly arabs and act like complete retards, like everyone else from the Middle East.

>Persians
>Not Arab
Except genetically they're mixed with Arabs due to the Arab invasion some hundreds of years ago.
The only reason they're not considered Arab is because they speak Farsi instead of Arabic
Otherwise they would be just like the Egyptians

>they're quite pale-skinned

Not really. Many are but I would say most are not.

t. Syrian who's paler than everything Iranian that he's met.

Nope, nope, (only in situations of war), nope (a prostitute was absolved of her sins because she gave water to a thirsty, dying dog), nope (wot is attar?)

>>government considers annihilation of israel a top priority
We could all learn a little from Iran

Most Iranians and whites think I'm white.
But for some reason other Arabs can tell that I'm middle eastern. They usually guess correctly that I'm Iranian, but I've also been mistaken for Syrian and Turkish

And to give you all another glimpse of just how based Islam is, here are some hadith (sayings of pophet muhammed pbuh) about the end times.

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

I've gotten Turkish a lot too and I've gotten Iranian from some as well. Also Afghan/pashtun. Must be the mix of arab, kurdish, and turkish blood in me.

>Except genetically they're mixed with Arabs due to the Arab invasion some hundreds of years ago.
By that logic half the world is mixed with Mongols since they conquered everything from China to Syria

Persians are genetically mixed with so many other ethnic groups, not just Arabs The Persian empires were extremely multicultural so naturally this would lead to mixing. Hell, some Persians even have Slav in them

>By that logic half the world is mixed with Mongols since they conquered everything from China to Syria

True. Why do you think all of Central Asia look like hapas? Even in Syria many of my relatives a distinct asian features that probably resulted from Mongol rape. But nobody ever notices because Mongols left no major cultural impacts behind.

But did mongols spread their religion and culture to those countries? No. Iran is still in the Middle East, and is neighbored by Arab countries. Like 5-10% of the country is tribally considered Arab.
Levantine and North African Arabs are very genetically diverse and mixed too.
But the thing is what happened to Iran the exact same thing happened to Egypt. But the reason Egyptians are considered to be Arab and Iranians aren't is because of the languages they speak.
Gulf Arabs, Levantine Arabs, and North African Arabs look nothing alike. And their cultures vary too, just like Irans. The only requisite to be an Arab is if your people speak Arabic.
If you want to think of Arabs as a race, then only gulf Arabs would be considered that. They were the ones who invaded the rest of the Middle East and spread Islam throughout the region

Cyrus the Greats Flag looks like the Holy Roman Empire battle Flag........

All of /mena/ is pretty much mixed with each other desu. The region has been conquered by so many different people so many times we all pretty much have a mixed bag of the same genetics

>pro-degeneracy
Kys that's a meem
>pro-pedo
Aisha was supposed to be buried alive but Mohammad said that wasn't cool and he took of her instead but since he can't be her father it had to be a different position. Mohammad never had sex with aisha and only served as her guardian from those who wanted to abuse her.
>pro-polygamy
What is wrong with this especially if you want white race to have lots of children? Also, didn't Paul have many wives?
>hates dogs
No, they're just considered unclean, not haram in the sense to not use them as pets and guards.
>pro-smelly
Prayers will not be accepted if you're not clean and you have to wash-up with wudhu (wash hands, then face, then arms, then dab hair with a bit of water, and then clean feet) even if you just took a shower.
I can't believe I can agree with an indian on something.

>But did mongols spread their religion and culture to those countries?
No, they adopted local cultures instead. This is completely irrelevant to whether they spread their genes to a considerable part of the population or not.

>Why do you think all of Central Asia look like hapas?
Because Central Asia is the crossroads of Asia and the Middle East. It's constantly been ping ponged back and forth between Iranian, Slavic, and East Asian rule for almost its entire history. Not to mention the Mongols displaced entire populations there such as in Samarkand which did not happen in places like Iraq, China, Iran, or Russia.

This is scientifically proven to be incorrect. Iran is still genetically much the same as it was 10000 years ago. Even before the aryan migrations. There was very little Arab admixture to Iran at all. Iran is whiter now than it was in ancient times because no the last 500 years there were significant Slavic migrations into the north across the caspian and about a million Armenian and Georgians forcefully relocated to central Iran by the Safavid and afsharid dynasty. You're just regurgitating memes from pol and haven't actually read up on the genetics of the region at all. Even Iraq and Syria are much the same genetically as they were in ancient times. There was very little Arab migration out of the peninsula.

>Iran is still genetically much the same as it was 10000 years ago
>There was very little Arab admixture to Iran at all.
>Iran is whiter now that it was in ancient times
t. delusional Diasporafag
Iranians are not white despite what you want to believe.
We're Arab, deal with it

Iranians are one step off of Indian. Fuck off.

He's right. Look at genetic maps. Iranians have much more in common with Armenians and Turks than Arabs.

>Iranians are Persian not Arab
Maybe a couple of centuries ago. Their Persian genes have been raped to death.

Somehow you forgot about the best part
That is, charging the interest is completely banned and Islamic bank- issued loans are devoid of interest

They look like nice people.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Iran is based and full of some of the most beautiful and hospitable people. It's a shame what the CIA did to it, i hope the kikes don't ruin it further.

It's like you didn't even read the thread. We've already established that the entire Middle East is a genetic clusterfuck. People from the Middle East/North Africa more or less have the same genes, just in different degrees.
You call all people from Western Europe white right? When in reality each country has slightly different genetics. The same thing applies to MENA.
But Western Europeans all have features that distinguish them from other parts of the world. Same with people from MENA

Go live there if it is so good

>Mock Sanskrit font
>Iran

Where is the education?

That lunch he's having, including the different selections of cigarettes, looked really comfy.

It isn't redpilled being gay is illegal but getting a sexchange isn't

>Gulf Arabs, Levantine Arabs, and North African Arabs look nothing alike.

they are all exactly the same smelly, hairy, big-nosed manlets.

So are Iranians, Moroccans, Turks, etc

Looks really nice and the people seem extremely friendly.

ive actually met red headed, blonde and fair haired turks. probably raped slavs though.

>It is pro-polygamy.
In ancient times men could have as many wives as they wanted and indeed some rich people had dozens. Muhammad restricted the number to four. Is that being pro-polygamy?

Because most of them are low IQ savage niggers of the sand and sub-saharan variety. No alcohol or freedom, no culture and white heritage (all destroyed in favour of Arab subhuman "culture"), whites will be hated once the whole world is muslim, it's a Jewish ploy, they work with Jews, descendants of Satan worshippers.

Of course Iran is redpilled, they had to endure the Iran Iraq war which pretty much opened their eyes to how certain (((influences))) just fuel these wars in the middle east by pumping money onto either opposing side depending on who is losing or more incompetent in order to draw out the war and cause more damage in the long run. This kind of tactic has been used all throughout history by rival states that can't directly attack their opponents for whatever reason. Simply look at the Middle East pre-Iran-Iraq war and look at it now. You will notice a consistent dismantling of state power which separated the Church and state and followed Ottoman style rule with instead more and more disparaged chaos resulting in the population turning to radical Wahhabism general loss in education and quality of life due to these repeat conflicts.

The interior of the Middle East today is a soft egg ripe for conquering despite everything the media tells you. The populations are even scattered to Europe and divided in many ways. Outside states could easily move in and take over given the right excuse. Iran is bracing itself for this day and looking to gobble up land on the opposite side of Israel much like how the Soviet Union gobbled up Poland after seeing Germany make its movie in WWII. It will be interesting to see what excuse they end up using to do this.