Are Confederates the only true whites?

What say you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>true whites
>100% responsible for every black person in America and all of their actions

Mississippi here. There are other true whites as well.

bait.jpg

how is it bait? white people couldnt pick cotton, or they invented the cotton gin too late..
t. volunteer

>a de facto sovereign nation that existed from 1861-1865 is responsible for 100% for every black person in America and all of their actions

Or you know, maybe blacks are responsible for the bad things they do.

Dude, niggers were coming off the boats way before 1861. They weren't coming on southern ships, and they weren't all going to the southern states.

Confederates are why we have niggers in America

Confederates have african-american DNA

Yankees and Canadians are part jew. Jews ran the slave trade.

>what is the muslim slave trade?
>what is the jewish slave trade?
>what is the Caribbean?
>why are there 45 million nigger in South America?

I agree, I want to gas the yanks.

>CSA secedes again
>Niggers get sent North as "refugees"
>South goes back into the Union
>Niggers still gone

You fucking stupid nigger. The US Constitution prohibited the importation of slaves into America effective 1808. Every one of the original 13 colonies had slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves

lincoln was going to deport them all

>being this retarded about your own history

He did mention the possibility. I doubt he would have actually done it, but Reconstruction would have been a lot better if he hadn't been assassinated. I personally hate the man, but what a tragedy.

>idktfb

just think if he had kept his promise

>you live in the "never-ending racial strife" timeline

>you will never live in the "ah shucks there go all the blacks" timeline

that hit me hard in the feels family ain't gunna lie.

Don't worry, when the 'pocalypse happens the niggers will all die. Don't give up hope.

>Confederate Southerners counted as only true whites
>White race now has test scores and IQ comparable to blacks and becomes a complete laughing stock

no thanks

Confederates are the lazy dumb fuckers that used northern tech to import dumber shitskins to do work theyre fat fuck asses couldn't do themselves. then like the degenerate faggots they are they fucked all the female slaves making some of them smart enough to be all upity and a light a fire under the compassionate northerners ass to free their buddies

>Confederates imported slaves

You didn't read the fucking thread, and you have never read the US Constitution. Turn in your fucking flag.

IQ is a Jew meme because it's psychology, which is also a Jew meme.

>muh test scores by state
>muh median IQ by state

Find a way to filter out the niggers and browns in those southern state results and just leave the whites. Maybe then someone will take your argument seriously.

Yes.