Is it a parody?

Is it a parody?

Attached: DBqScoAXcAEYkBC.jpg (760x987, 180K)

It's too committed to be a parody.

What if the artist is playing the long-con, and it turns out it really was all just a joke in the end?

The driver didn't even do anything though. For all she knows, he could have been about to tell the other guy that wasn't cool.

I bet you think Tats is playing the long con to.

Maybe. I have no idea what they would acquire by doing that though.

I like to believe he can be salvaged and go back to being a sane individual. A slight ray of hope is better then no hope at all.

it doesn't matter whether or not it's satire; it's not funny either way.

No. The artist is just a creepy virtue signaling white knight.

Vicarious catharsis
Artificial exegesis.

It's satirical, but I don't think the author has any strong beliefs on his subject matter one way or another. Kinda like Kelly comics from the Onion. It's ultimately a comic that has fun with itself, and I like that.

Nat is my wife, i call dibs.

>Kinda like Kelly
This becomes the liberal answer to Kelly on the Onion
Is that a better or worse outcome?

No user it isn't parody.
Believe it or not, catcalling is a real thing.
It isn't pleasant and sometimes signals
that a woman is in very real peril.
Do you understand user?

Attached: msb002.png (687x788, 376K)

its shows the author is cringy no matter what. girls like this sort of shit as long as it isnt rude. anyone who denies is a femanist thats never been cat called or a beta cuck

As a man, I am honked and laughed at by highschoolers several times a week as I walk to work, the humiliation I feel isn't that much, but it is far worse than any inconvenience or annoyance that catcalling might incur, so please silence yourself

Attached: 1519748858147.jpg (1280x1024, 702K)

>girls like this sort of shit

Attached: 468ds153.png (310x799, 211K)

>i have never talked to a girl before
christ some people on here

>Being made fun of is worse than being sexually harassed.
How do you get made fun of on your way to work when your clearly a NEET who never leaves his room

girls drive by me and ask me yell how 'bet you gatta a fat cock' all the time, it's tough but i dont go home and cry.

>I have never talked to a woman who had normal length hair with natural hair color

>the humiliation I feel
>inconvenience
>annoyance
what you feel isn't really comparable to what a woman feels when a random dude in a car
singles her out as a sexual object, especially when she is alone and without a means of escape.
But let's go back to what you said about your work commute. How far are you walking and why are you in such close proximity to high schoolers?

Attached: 9gf5gh.png (231x255, 43K)

I keep telling you not to wear your seventies style basketball shorts when you go jogging, user. But you never listen.

you should try it, they arent cancerous

Not that guy, buuuuut- Nope. Not worth the time to type out. Think I'll just go to bed.

>girls like this sort of shit as long as it isnt rude
>HEY!
>YOU'RE HOT!
PROTIP: Girls do not like this.
But sure, bring out the legbeard boogeyman.

Attached: fv5v46vgn.png (186x246, 33K)

>I feel bad sometimes
>FUCK HOW YOU FEEL WHAT ABOUT HOW THESE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL!
Fuck off back to twitter, avatarfag.

it's the breeze, me and my fat cock never feel as free as we do on those chilly early morning runs

>get honked at as female
>honker's purpose: compliment
>best case scenario: it's a total chad and you fuuuuuck and then get pregnant with his super chad child and get to be an instagram celebrity taking photos of your world class child
>likely scenario: you just get honked at, and told how good looking you are (oh no!)
>worst case scenario: you get raped by someone that is not desirable like chad, but people will support and comfort you

>get honked at as male
>honker's purpose: humiliate
>best case scenario: you don't get something thrown at you/beaten up/killed
>likely scenario: you get honked at, and probably have something thrown at you or called a faggot
>worst case scenario: you get killed, but nobody will really care because a male that needs to walk has likely no status in life

Since you have just confirmed you've never talked to a girl. Yes they do, you idiot. 9/10 girls say its a confidence booster for them.
Again, go actually talk to a girl for once in your life.

Well when you wake up in the morning, be sure to fill me in on the female experience and
how creepy dudes never follow anyone and how rape never actually happens and hoe I'm
an idiot for having empathy and knowing that catcalling is bad and indicative of a bigger problem.
I'll be waiting.

Attached: ds42d.png (500x434, 321K)

Anyone that actually bites this bait is just as big a faggot as is.

Yes, i'm a faggot. Don't be like me.

Attached: neat20110725-22047-1eulk4m.jpg (126x103, 3K)

I know you're joking, but clearly, you need to tell everyone it's a joke or they'll take you seriously.

>9/10
no.
>girls
no.

Okay, I'll bite. What's the bigger problem?

Its a joke but the joke is its the authors absurd power fantasy.

>Kelly
>Not aggressively liberal satire

Attached: fuckami.png (538x723, 733K)

Please don't. That is too painful to remember what once was.

Long ago that could have been a published daily. Now its preachy trash.

Attached: hmmm.png (222x220, 75K)

Attached: file.png (434x328, 79K)

This kind of female privilege is offensive to me as a trans woman who just wants to be catcalled at by a group of jocks in a sports car at least once, check your privilege biological females

Attached: 1510629741950.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

>women are so weak fragile and could never defend themselves.
Gotta love how highly these kind of people think of women.

No it isn’t. There’s no reason to hope for that anymore, it’s been too long, and to think that he will ever come back is foolish. The longer you hold on to this foolish hope, the worse it will be when you finally come to terms with the fact that Tats will never come back to us. Let it go, hope is to precious a commadity yo waste on a lost cause.

>When feminists try to win against Sup Forums.

ah, the old "acknowledging that a person is being victimized is saying they're weak" trick. classic.

Ah... thanks for your concern user
but I'm just fuckin around.
Having some fun before bed.
Of course everything I said is accurate,
but I'm pretty sure this was a bait thread from the start.

Attached: DSEgiHHX4AE5R66.jpg (750x420, 28K)

The comics are sort of like the outbursts of Everett True if instead of going on a folksy rant while delivering some sort of slapstick retaliation to annoying behavior, Mr. True just wordlessly slit their throats with a knife in the second panel.

>pretty sure

>tfw you've never been the victim of a drive by complementing

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 188K)

but what he said is totally right.

You realize that the comic is about women getting catcalled and the actual whataboutism is the dude talking about his strange strolls past high schoolers and how he gets off on all the weird shit they say to him, right?

Attached: 1506629790267s.jpg (249x166, 5K)

I'm only waiting for Tatsuya's obituary after he takes his male-hate to its logical conclusion and becomes an hero.

Attached: 1364794845310.png (700x482, 140K)

From the author himself
>I’d like to say, Natty is to feminism what a 3rd grader’s rock collection is to geology. If you’re interested in learning more about feminism, I’d suggest looking elsewhere.

>not wearing a chastity cage or thanking a woman for pegging him and apologizing for being born male

>someone calls you from a passing car as a woman
>going to be something crudely positive, worst case scenario it makes you feel dirty for being desired and best case scenario it's a confidence boost

>someone calls you from a passing car as a man
>going to be something meant to shit on you, worst case scenario they throw shit at you and actively try to physically harm you and best case scenario you feel like a piece of shit but then forget about it later because who cares

>Implying worst case scenario isn't getting gunned down by nogs

I don't get it

Attached: natty41-1.jpg (760x980, 714K)

But the entire point of the whole victimization thing is that they ARE weak and are being oppressed by some outside force they cannot repel on their own. It's why these same folks make statements about telling men they shouldn't rape rather than telling women they need to learn to defend themselves, or maybe chugging a whole case of beer is a bad idea don't do it, or basic responsibility means whatever happens to you after your ill-conceived decisions are on you. You could do all that, or you could just pass blame and responsibility to someone else by calling yourself a victim.

If only you knew what the (((artist))) looked like...

>whatever happens to you after your ill-conceived decisions are on you
That's the problem though
>ill-conceived decisions
could be drinking too much
or being out at night
or not watching your drink closely enough
or wearing the wrong thing
or making eye contact with the wrong guy
or not wearing your bhurka
the goalpost of >basic responsibility
can be moved however far it needs to be
moved in order to justify the victimizing behavior
>inb4 it's dangerous for guys to go out too
>inb4 it's dangerous for guys to binge drink

Attached: 1d03sd.png (486x547, 162K)

It could be that you're retarded.

>Somehow not understanding Kelly is making fun of conservatives

Further proof Sup Forums is the dumbest fucking board.

Enlighten me.

Guys get mugged more than women do.
Guys get assaulted more than women do.
Guys get murdered more than women do.
Most domestic abuse is reciprocal.

>women get drive-by complemented
>men get drive-by humiliated and possibly attacked
Oh no someone said noce things to you!Women have it so rough

Attached: 1520790167093.jpg (1054x852, 363K)

Stop fucking avatarfagging you loser

I'd catcall you user. Dudes with gender dysphoria need love some times as well.

>fags get frags

meanwhile i'm stuck with a bolt action

god help us all

Just carry a weapon, you pussy.
Problem fucking solved.

>hey cutie
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH fuck, fuck fuck, I got complimented, my life is ruined!

dont pretend you have feel the extremely complex and intellectual position of sexulisation as immidetlly making you sad
Thats like saying you cry when your cigarette goes out because you immiedtly think about the inivetiblity of death by a force you cant control
Idiot

What the artist/writer wish he did at the record store the other day when the clerk gave him shit.

well, at least this time there's no excessive gore. natty failed to take two lives today, and we can be glad of that, at least

Yes.

There actually was a Russian grotesque sci-fi story where the word "life" was prohibited, because it reminds people of death

Sinfest cannot be salvaged. Tats, possibly. It's not unheard of for hardcore Feminist converts to return to sanity upon finally being victim to one too many transgressions that defy everything they believe in.

But the comic is absolutely demolished. It's gone on too long as ultra-pro-feminist to be redeemed.

Biting just to have an excuse to post pic related
Grow some ovaries, breathe, realize words aren't that big of a deal. Other incidents notwithstanding, a catcall is not the end of the world any more than a random troll online calling you a worthless, no-life faggot is. Unless it's a direct threat, it's just a mere utterance of words from our silly little flapping vocal cords.

Attached: Marcus Aurelius.png (960x700, 1.48M)

I can't help but feel bad for him. It's clear that something happened between OG sinfest and now. Whether it's his own guilt for legitimately harming some girl, or some other kind of sin he committed, the comic has ended up becoming a desperate cry for help. I just hope he gets the help he needs someday.

Attached: 1477972604661.jpg (702x562, 61K)

Wasn't the change in tone right around the time he got a girlfriend, or something? Or was that just a rumor?

before he went all feminist, the artist used to have his inserts attack people with different taste in music and movies instead. This is just a return to old school.

Seeing as how the more vocal conservatives are already walking parodies of themselves, it's easy to see how people can mistake it for being unironic.

>unironically comparing this to sinfest
Mongoloid

I think he had a girlfriend long before the shift, but it's hard to say since he's makes his personal life extremely private. He might have done something to said girlfriend, which caused him to snap with guilt, but I doubt we'll ever truly know what happened.

It's always the same comic, just redrawn a bunch of times
>ebil man says/does something innocuous
>girl violently mutilates them
>man gets woke and apologises
Even fucking Garfield tells different jokes

what if the artist is playing the "is the artist playing the long-con?" angle?
What if reader rreaction is part of the artwork, in some form of meta-artistry?
what if it is in fact social commentary about internet society?

>femanist
...was that a typo or was it on purpose?

It's only about as good as a rumor because we basically know nothing about the man. Everything said about him and Sinfests' turn is speculation, and unless Tatsu speaks up someday (never) we'll never truly know why the comic went down the drain.

Are you expecting chris chan to be a fake character played by an professional actor?

Yes!

yes

they're scribbles

they're not scribbles

that's the difference. the amount of time a suspected gag has been running doesn't really mean anything, it's the amount of investment that reveals the level of sincerity.