Is he finally starting to break his conditioning? Is there hope for this man?

Is he finally starting to break his conditioning? Is there hope for this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7U4sefy250
youtube.com/watch?v=DDw4S8_l55w&t=2m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's always been more woke than most Sup Forums posters

What, he said something so he can stay relevant and on the air during a Trump administration?

Do you not recognize an opportunist when you see one?

(((bill maher))) is an idiot

What did he say now and do you have a link?

He said the liberals love of identity politics lead to trump winning

Maher is the absolute worse kind of kike. Listen to this filthy jew talk about coal miners

youtu.be/s7U4sefy250

This.

He's only on the left because he has contempt for religion and believes in trying to help people.
Other than that, he's basically /one of us/.

Smarter than most libs tho

>Do you not recognize an opportunist when you see one?

I can

M Tracey is so goddam based. Since the election its been a one man shoah on the media.

There is rope for this man.

No. He is a subversive kike who is trying to suck up to our side because we won.

He is exactly the type of kike that proves Hitler was right.

Johns looking very Jewish these days

Do you realize that that's just some sleeping pill for white, that the goal of this shit is to make sure whites continue to accept immigration in the belief that once they're securely a minority they won't get fucked over in the ass forever?

Such trite bullshit at this point.

Bill Maher was always Sup Forums-ish

Hates Islam.
Hates SJWs.
Only fucks black chicks he knows are 100% gold diggers.

He only doesn't like Trump because Trump sued him.

Chameleon changing his colors to match new surroundings.

Anyone else get the feeling that Bill really fucking hates his audience and is scared to drop too many truth bombs at once, because he is worried that he would lose his viewers?

Pretty fucking spineless, yeah, but it must suck to be constantly booed by your own audience every week and have to deal with them cheering for idiot guests with nonsensical logic.

You can really see it getting to him last week when that feminist went in on him with the coward and that nu-male backing her up.

He regurgitates a lot of leftist media bullshit. I listen to everything he says with a grain of salt. He sometimes makes a good point or two, but during this election cycle his show was cancer.

Eh -- he's redpilled on Muslims just because he's anti-religion

he's Sam Harris tier liberal

his show before the election and after the election made me want to vomit
he was so fucking stupid
did he said something redpilled in a new episode or something did he apologize for being that much of a fucking shill?

He has the most punchable kike face I've ever seen.

Stop shilling this kike who donated 1 gorrillion dollars to Hillary's campaign and tried to stump Trump like any media outlets out there.

Maher is a liberal, but he's always been hard against Political Correctness

youtube.com/watch?v=DDw4S8_l55w&t=2m55s