I hate Canada so much

I hate Canada so much.

What is even the point of this largely uninhabitable frozen beaver turd anyway? What does it export outside of maple syrup and awful shitposts?

We export shitposts at a per capita rate that is matched only by our aussie brothers

It stands as a bulwark against French and "Irish-American" popery.

I know your tricks, Kennedy.

I,love you

It's no surprise that a raid from tumblr would be under a Canadian flag.

Feeling a little butthurt there bud?

There's a raid going on?!?

>posting the (((current year))) flag

U jelly?

99% of Canadians feel patriotic towards the current flag. No one gives a shit about the old flag.

It's for people who want to visit North America but don't want to handle as many autists/walking asteroids everywhere. Or don't want to be shot for being anything darker than eggshell white the second they step into the country

Who are you calling a tumbler

Tell me more, I am an anti Catholic american

and that is why the country is down the in the gutters

people have forgotten the struggles of our forefathers and embraced the cuck values that daddy trudeau overwrote in the 60s

I'm not a fan of patriotism, but truthfully I have never been prouder to be a Canadian than I do nowadays. 2016 taught me not to take anything for granted.

thats the dumbest thing ive seen in a while

Gotta pile the leaves somewhere so they can compost into a nice fertiliser.

It's the circle of life.

You are the reason leaf blowers exist

what the fug

Just filter the canada flag and turn off stubs so you don't see any of the people that reply either. I can't remember the last time I saw a decent post from Canada. And it's been like that for months so I just filtered them all.

god fucking damn right we do
Suck our dicks as we get the superior STD treatments.
Bitches

If liberals have any integrity it will be importing our unwanted excess wastes of sperm.

We help you cucks with your election and this is what we get?

Fucking ingrate.

Why is it so hard to get rid of Aussies? There's something fascinating about them where even when you try to get them as far away from you as possible, they still come right back.

It's like they are the personification of the curvy nigger stick that represents their country.

Stick always wins mate, curvy stick can't even be thrown away.

It's because you can't spend so many centuries on a tiny island full of abo-nigs without becoming just as simple-minded as them.

I love Australians and I fucking hate leafs.

Surely we are in the leafiest timeline.

Poutine. Other than that, Canada is shit.

>expecting anything less

Burgers are at the root of every current problem from degenerate media corrupting our youth to fucking about the Middle-east without a care and causing the refugee crisis

But yhea, were le ebil pooposter so they hate us

HOLY SHIT AMERICANS HAVE 40 MILLION NIGGERS AND SPICS?!?!? I NEVER KNEW THIS!!! wtf America, you're not 1st world. Fucking kill yourselves for allowing this to happen.

That pic is always a good laugh because it's 100% true.

At one time I was cleaning toilets and houses but earning 150k a year because it was a defense contract and they got super high standards but good pay.

leafs are faggots

Canada never fucked up so badly that half the world cheers when a bunch of sand-nigs lob a few jet planes into our skyscrapers. We still looking good.

We are fixing the problem (Donald) while you are beginning a new one (Justin).

Jew

WE HAVE DONALD TRUMP.

YOU GOT A KEK.

BRING IT MAPLE SYRUP DIARHEA!

Much more than that, that's only 40 million who are 'legal', add at least 25 million more who aren't.

Makes our Toronto Somalian problem look like a joke

I want out, we lost 200billion in GDP since 2015 and weeddude xDis spending what's left on refugees and migrants.

I can't even tell when we're being raided anymore I've grown so numb

Our immigration is stricter than yours.

> Be me, Canada

> get cucked in the morning as Jamal fucks my GF

> Watches Cuckdeau gets cucked like the dumb fuck he is.

> Watch your sister get fucked by Somalians

> Watch your country gets cucked

> This is fine as long as were progressive

FIGHT ME YOU MAPLE SYRUP BANNANA MONKEYS.

>Yank fantasies
>Be American
>Shart in mart
>Get shot
>Can't afford doctor
>Die of Aids and Cancer

Much more

No they fucking don't. Maybe you and all liberal friends in Toronto. Out we use that flag to start our bonfires.

Righto blokes this can only be solved with a kickboxing match and a dick measuring contest, loser buys smoko.

that fucking made me laugh but i got a free prescription from my doctor to take care of that. It will cost me 10% of the total cost to get the prescription filled.
Bitch.

looks like a fat disgruntled pickachu

>Makes our Toronto Somalian problem look like a joke

I'm so happy other Canadians are realizing Toronto has a Somalian problem. These people are literally shit-tier. How can you get a worse combination than African and muslim? The problem is the ones without an education that came as refugees are literally animals and their kids are even worse. I know a Somali family that came through the immigration process and they are amazing people. That's a big distinction people neglect to acknowledge.

>Maybe you and all liberal friends in Toronto
Makes me laugh that all these redneck white trash tattooed people hate on Toronto. I've been to the burbs and rural areas and you're all a bunch of pathetic losers.

We converted a bunch of somalis to christian and the son grew to be a civil engineer and got married.

We literally have less niggers and stricter immigration laws than you

>Drives to the suburbs of toronto
>"I've seen all I need to, fuck you rest of Canada!"

This is why you're shit. We should have one day a year like the purge where Americans can flood across lake Ontario and take all their anti-canadian aggression out on the people in the
GTA who deserve it.

The feeling is mutual. Toronto isn't Canada everybody hates Toronto.

I live in Vancouver.

A wave of Somalian gangsters came out here last summer and all were killed brutally by the AZNS it was pretty hilarious.

The only guy who survived ended up killing robbing a house and shooting the owner, he got it in prison shortly afterwards, no trial needed.

I thought black people genuinely hated the cold. Plus the low vitamin D in overcast climates must be unhealthy for them?

There's a lot of good Somalis because honestly that was an awesome country before it got totally raped by war and Islamists.

The problem is our shitty country did not import the Christian or other minority Somalis they took in the rebel commanders/islamists/psychos/peasants with no education

has anyone ever successfully invaded canada? No? Remember that time we vurned down the fuckin white house? canada 1-0 america BTFO

This. The education and skilled backgrounds made all the difference. Religion too to a certain extent but not as much as the other two. Somali youths have a 70% unemployment rate in Toronto. Their parents were poor, uneducated, unskilled people in their country who came here and remained exactly that. What do you think was going to happen to the kids? The same shit. They are uneducated and have no skills, so they turn to crime.

The ones that came from educated, skilled, working parents have been so successful in Canada. That's the problem with thinking that taking in refugees without a process is helpful. Sure, your intent is to help them but bringing them over and then just throwing money at them does nothing. Now we are seeing the result of that Liberal policy.

>they turn to crime because education

Well and because they come from a country where all sorts of fun stuff like rape and murder was pretty much normalized.

So glad there are none of those niggers in my city.

We export a lot of raw materials
You should know, we're big trading partners

But hey, nothing personal kid. You'll understand peace, order, and good government when you grow up.

kys fat fag

Yet you cheer for our teams, watch our news, and come shopping here.