USAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

USAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just realized, are the nogs who die in Chiraq every two seconds added to the life expectancy chart here?

Ou still have to rationalize twice your spending now !

Good luck blaming that on le niggers ahahahahahahaahaha aahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HHEHEHEHEHEHE

Jobless liberals and millennials who can't get a job with a healthcare plan to save their lives.

americans? more like amerideads

Most Americans can't afford to visit a doctor

You're right, it is hilarious.
You have 3 more crippled years of life more then us, and we have tons of money.

Enjoy your dinner of bread and pigeon.

reddit tier reply

better savor those few years you have left fatboy

Amerifats. That's all you need to know why they are in that spot. See: Mexifats. Another nation of fat tiddies that has a low life expectancy.

Yes, the Americans are so stupid for letting their shitskins and mudslimes die in poverty. Unlike you enlightened Europeans, who pay for Ahmed's 48th child.

>I ran 26.2 miles within 5 hours.

That's not how it works you retarded burger. If you are healthier at an old age, you have decayed less so your statement is irrelevant.

Wow, we're all living WAY too long, God damn.

Nature didn't intend for us to live this fucking long. Seeing people above 80 feebly shuffle around is one of the saddest things in the world. Their minds and bodies are equally broken, and they no longer serve any purpose other than existing.

Consider this.
You can grow up in Europe, use aluminium pots/pans for cooking, and live your last 10 years with Alzheimers. So. Not entirely.

Living longer doesnt mean youve decayed less, you've just held on for longer.

Top tier flawless logic there buddy.
Please tell me you went to school for art history.

Americans can choose to see a doctor or send their kid to college before filing for bankruptcy

explain france then

y-axis doesn't start at zero
Lie with statistics much?

explain canada then

kek

Yeah but my personal life expectancy is higher because I am smart.

stupid burger

Fuck every claim made here.
We see from the chart America got money
And other countries dont.
Fuck yall poor motherfuckers.

Not dissing yall for not havin money,
but
Im sayin yall suck for not havin money.

typical "elements r scary" retard american.

Keep talking bitch.

They don't have nearly as many nogs as we do
The average nog life expectancy in the USA is 34

A hellhole where it takes over a month to get any serious treatment and at least 7 hours if you need a quick check up. Also less niggers and less places like Chiraq to bring their average life expectancy higher. The biggest thing about Canada is that they pay most of their cost to healthcare in tax while in the US if you have a job that provides you a health insurance plan you are usually pretty solid. Im not saying it is at all perfect but these are just obersvations.

Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw

Also i can't really comment on France as i don't have a very intimate understanding of their healthcare system so i am not going to bullshit my way through to just say shit about it.

It's always niggers and spics.

>you can maintain an eleven and a half minute mile over an extended period

Is Sup Forums supposed to be impressed? Go back to /fit/, retard.

Because Obamacare imposes impossible annual deductibles in most plans.