Infinity train creator rant

So the guy who made infinity train just went on a really... special twitter rant.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-07-35-13.png (1080x1920, 350K)

Part 2

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-07-35-20.png (1080x1920, 295K)

Infinity Trainwreck is just bland as hell

I mean, I'm still gonna watch his show, but I don't understand this current trend of worshipping shitty cartoons your friends at Calarts made

Is he mental or what

if he thinks making cartoons is hard, he should ask korean sweatshoppers who are actually responsible for animating his storyboard doodles

yeah, it's so hard to ship an animatic to fucking korea where all the actual work is done. god western """animators""" are such pussies.

>"it's hard and a lot of people worked on it so it's good, it's a miracle even"
I'm glad WW2 is the greatest thing in human history. Also, goddamn do I love the nuclear bomb, who cares if it killed hundreds of thousands of civilians just to prove a point.It's still a miracle. Don't ask how the hell I'm defining miracle.

This is really fucking pathetic and he should be ashamed. He could at least have the decency to actually have created something worthwhile before he calls himself a god.

Wanna see how I can guess this faggot is atheist?

Hopefully this cancels the Infinity Train.

>Yeah no shit dummy, I didn't say that
I mean, you basically did.

I typically reserve the word “miracle” for times, like, somebody walking away from an accident that would have killed them, or somebody surviving being trapped in icy water for like an hour and surviving with no brain damage, or that time Thor personally smote Jörmungandr but sure, cartoons are “miracles”.

Social media was a mistake. Part of creators contracts should be to purge there ones associated with themselves. Its almost always bad PR or some stupid shit like this.

Part 3

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-07-55-02.png (1080x1920, 353K)

Look mate, you obviously put a lot of effort into this show and you're proud of it, good on ya for that. But you need to realise that there's always going to be people out there that don't like stuff, either for legitimate reasons or just irrational hatred.

Accept it, move on, don't dwell on it, keep doing what you like. Jeez...

Sure buddo, we call brain-damaged children who had no right to survive birth "miracles" as well.

You know what we call the situation where a hundred people came together, worked their asses off and birthed a miracle that is uninteresting and less memorable that a picture made by one amateur hobbyist?
We call it a waste of a hundred people's time and resources.

And part 4. Thank god it's over.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-07-55-09.png (1080x1920, 327K)

But he is right about fact that making even shitty cartoon is a miracle from creation point of view.

Can’t wait for this thread to be 500 replies with some idiot defending that guy, is anyone actually excited for his shit show

>Don't say mean things about cartoons
>You can review and criticize them
>Just don't say bad stuff
He does realize that criticism involves pointing out the good and the bad, right? Right?

Attached: gif pm wtf.gif (245x320, 538K)

so what crawled up this guys' ass to send him on a twitter tantrum?

I guess it's time to separate the art from the artist. That was fast.

But the art is shit too lmao

So I can’t criticize The Nutshack for having jaded animation and suffering from really bad art work? But I can criticize it for its story but I need to understand what goes into the animation?
What type of ass backwards thought is that?

You can tell this show will be shit when some CalArts asshole and his Crewniverse aren't able to use Flash.

Oh god it continues.
Wait, does this guy think that every group effort is a miracle? A few dozen contractors from different companies have been building a strip club in my area. Walls had to be built, plumbing and electric wiring laid down, windows installed, and a whole new group of people is gonna work there now.
Is it also a miracle?

It's amazing that he took 4 posts to say what literally amounts to nothing.

Wow, 11 min in 9 months! And you don't even animate, and paid union rates? So hard!
I hope this gains steam with the Korean animators, and Japanese anime industry so they can laugh at how coddled and stupid the modern "animator" in USA is.

The problem with the animation industry is that there are no revolutionairies, just faggots like the twitter guy in the OP.

Youtube comments

Hey, don't hate on the nuclear bomb, it DID put a definitive end to WW2 after all, and gave Japan enough of a concussion to make anime.

>tfw your dream is to be a showrunner for an animated show
>script-driven
>probably turn out to be some 11 minute, half-ass, thin outline garbage because networks are tight asses
How impossible is my dream Sup Forums when this is the current state of the industry?

Attached: 1516509471421.png (615x411, 263K)

i really wonder how these people function as adults for them to lose a gasket over something so trivial. and in LA no less

>get up at 10am
>stop by and buy your 10USD vegan coffee or taco truck food
>harass intern and get free chips from common room
>spend 30 minutes on Tumblr stealing ideas
>oh look lunch time
>drive downtown and get smashed with coworkers
>2pm, better start drawing
>dick around on phone
>grab more coffee
>take pot break
>5pm, time to go home
>angrily post on Twitter about how wymen shouldn't be harassed
>open 45/hr union paycheck
>call off next day and take union 3 week vacation
>spend 36 hours scibbling a last minute storyboard revisionists fix for you

Must be hard.

Attached: 1521100850748.png (257x305, 134K)

Got to separate the shit from the shitter.

Ban Infinity Train then.

Just become an internet animator, more people watch them anyway

But that's the problem, I can't draw for shit! I have a permanent case of poo fingers and I don't have the patience to draw all those frames.

Today I learned even garbage made in Goanimate is a miracle if you try really hard.

THIS IS HOW YOU EXPERTLY LOWER THE BAR.
Yes.

Phew. I thought this would be about how Trump supporters are bigots standing in the way of progress.

I agree, even the worst movies are miracles. But I'm still gonna criticize Grown Ups 2, no matter how hard the production crew worked.

Arguably a much bigger one. All these different people with different tasks build a functioning building that doesn't flood or fall on anybody's head or catch fire? That's kinda amazing. They didn't doodle lines and colors with other people doodling lines and colors, they made something functional where there was nothing before.

Anybody involved in that can say "Fuck you faggot cartoonist, I built a strip club"

Don't. Draw 2 frames a second and use some motion tweens.

Still a miracle

Special, indeed.

>more people watch them anyway
As much as we all wish that were true, I suspect even you know it isn't.

It’s funny seeing these CalArts guys trying to defend themselves from criticism these days.

Attached: E0A6741F-8C9D-436C-9B06-358DECBEAF7E.png (232x241, 57K)

Ah well, I guess you're right with that one. Plus, people wouldn't be able to criticise it because animation is a miracle that should be praised indefinitely because I worked REALLY hard at it!

Attached: 1516773630853.gif (260x284, 1.01M)

What is it about Twitter that brings the worst on people? The amount of """"rants"""" I see on that site is just sickening

Attached: 1520221014270.png (466x449, 359K)

Reaping days of your life tirelessly working for 9 months straight creating garbage still means you created garbage. It's not a miracle, it's a waste and a complete utter travesty that you put so much work into THAT.

Judge by quality and merit, not by effort. We aren't your parents, we won't pat your back just for trying.

Attached: door.png (420x282, 163K)

Maybe I overexaggerated, but there is a growing audience for internet animators and it’s going to grow even more with the decline of cable television cartoons.

I don't even know what shitty show this guy makes

/thread

And it's crazy how many of the old guard have moved to TV or professional works.

Infinity Train

What's Sup Forums favourite "miracle"

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Leftards think means are more important than the end result. Its a common philosophy of children as well.

He's not even that wrong, he's just being the faggotest faggot about it, sheesh.

Attached: 1476911251366.jpg (728x546, 101K)

This man is a donk and up his own ass.

>-My- chosen profession is a MIRACLE. Fuck anyone who says otherwise

And this is why cartoons are going to shit. These "creators" think their shitty attempt of work makes them immune to criticism and that they work soooo hard. Motherfucker, read about Disney's 9 old men to get a real idea of hard work in the animation business.

Less Steven Universe.

Can you imagine how many factors needed to be just right in order for me for literally take a shit?
Hundreds of farmers around the world needed to work in order to create the exact mixture of spices I like. Then those spices, along with fresh meat and vegetables, needed to be delivered by trains, trucks and planes to my local grocery store.
Both my grocery store AND those means of transportation needed to be build by hundreds of other workers, using advanced modern technology.
THEN there was a very small window of time when I was able to purchase those exact ingredients before they went bad.
Then I had to cook it, eat it and digest it, which all required trillions of cells to cooperate in unisyn.
So before you criticize my poop for being smelly, consider what miracle it was to create!

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_poop_preview-.jpg (580x386, 34K)

Miracles must be more common than I thought considering that Japan alone produces around 200 works a year, add to this France, USA, Korea, China and whatever cartoons happen to be created in other countries and we will get quite a number.

Or read about animators in korea who are LITERALLY DOING THE FUCKING WORK THIS FAG PRETENDS HE DOES

Never heard of it

Reading this makes me wonder what his attitude on set is. I really hope he isnt the guy who responds to every problem, no matter how major with “Doesn’t matter bro, you’re doing your best and that’s what matters!”

A bit of discipline is essential for a good showrunner.

Attached: 026A0B43-2BA1-4F60-8241-00CE44823C85.jpg (488x480, 60K)

Attached: file.png (1024x577, 1.03M)

Holy shit. This fuck needs help. He seriously needs to get off the Internet, or at least social media, if he cannot handle people saying "this sucks" about his or anyone else's work.

>Furries
No. Just no.

People who make blatant rip offs of popular movies in an attempt to make a quick buck?
Miraculous

Attached: file.png (279x402, 278K)

He's probably a hardass to everyone else, only lowering his standards for himself.

Man, fuck this guy. Does he not understand how many people it takes to make a building? Or bring food to the grocery store? Or to bring him his soy latte? Jesus christ, his head is just jammed right up his own ass so deep he has to clap to fart.

I mean, I don't disagree with him, animation is fucking hard and even the shittiest deserves some respect.

However, posting this while the show is pre-production seems unwise.

he won't make it past a year if he is this thin skinned

They're shitty little snowflakes who were told they were good because their teachers don't want to chase away the money. Then they enter the real world and take everything on social media to heart.

>animation
They don't animate. They basically make scribble comics and then spend half the budget on retakes when Korea decides their model sheets dont make any sense because some 20-something calarts kiddie sucked their way to the job.

i notticed this trend that started with sugar where they consider korean slaves who get paid in rice and have no fucing idea what the show is about part of the team
they are not part of the team, they are the ones doing your job

and it was all thanks to that $300k calarts degree

Just because is a miracle that so many people manage to make a product doesn´t mean is good, I been working in movies giving my sweat, blood and tears and I cans say most of the project I have worked on are below average at best and shit at worst.

Are unikitty's creators literally the only western cartoonists that aren't full of shit among currently-running show creators? or at the very least the only ones that don't try to make stupid points in twitter?

It almosts feels like a room full of entitled people screaming like idiots and this one, quiet guy in the corner silently and peacefully drawing unicorn kittens.

>they are not part of the team, they are the ones doing your job
Very few people in the USA are capable of actual 2D animation anymore. They just arnt trained for it.

>avatar is a shittily drawn white guy with a beard

Now I want to hear his views of feminism and politics.

Attached: 1751421-imagen_1.png (649x734, 720K)

Dunno, about miracles, but yeah, the shows you liked as a kid probably sucked dick.

man Japan was going to kill so many people to draw out the war, mostly their own including women and children

Do you even need to? Just wait until he is fired mid season 4 for sexual harassment after she posts how triggered she is on twitter that he said good morning and then they reboot the MC as a ambiguously brown tranny and call it Tranny Train.

it's another meme cartoon that he taylor-made for reddit, literally wgaf

My questions is will he double down, will the network make him back pedal, will he be called out by another creator, or is his show gonna be ran without him after season 1.

>his show gonna be ran without him after season 1
Hopefully with them lucky trips.

This wont happen until a female coworker decides it will. Just like clarence and loud house.
>hiring females on your show as a male lead
Guaranteed drama/firing.

thats the equivelant of saying a factory in china did all the work assembling a car
and ignored the fact that all the designs and engineering is done in america

This man has clearly never seen Problem Solverz

This honestly fees like him trying to draw attention to his works, like he's hopping if he acts crazy enough people will look into his show and as such he could claim there is a high interest in it.

>9 months
>11 minutes
The conspiracy deepens

you tried

You should go post this on /o/ and get laughed at. Its not comparable.

Living the dream.

He’s an entitled brat who went to expensive art school with mommy and daddy’s money. What a shocker.

I hope Victor and Valentino's creator isn't as obnoxious and irritating as this piece of shit.

well, /toy/ is the nearest livinf relative to Sup Forums

does the "made in china" stamp make your toy any less of an american intellectual property?
did the chinese workers actually do any of the design that went into the toy?

>people doing things is a MIRACLE we are GODS and you can't say ANYTHING
that little fuck never worked before in his whole life, right?

welp, this just confirmed I won't be watching that cartoon, I'm not gonna support this kind of people

Again, animating each frame by hand drawing and coloring and turning some poorly designed blob into a actually moving character is very different than a factory worker putting the same screw into ome part on a car each day. Its not an app comparison. A team of people animating someone elses scribbles is not the same as a assembly line despite the "Korean sweatshop" conditions people mention.

Hey, furries are a miracle, ok?